TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori

[Reviews - 235]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello again peoples! For future refrences, go read kuramasgurl018's story: a new member to the naruto gang! This will become helpful around chapter 20! So heads up in advance! xD

If I owned Naruto, Kakashi would read manga instead of Icha Icha and Iruka's last name would be Nara. I mean look at Iruka! With his dark hair in a spiky ponytail, he could pass as Shikamaru's uncle!! Too bad all I own are my OCs and some ideas. ;_;

Key = nothing has changed yet so don't worry about it! "this" is still talking and these are still thoughts!
Tazuna’s family and squad 7 where lazing about in the kitchen. Sakura looked at a picture on the wall with curious eyes. “Hey Tazuna? Whose the person who is ripped out of this portrait?” Sakura innocently asked.

“A hero.” Tazuna said. Inari’s chair slid back as he exited the room. Apparently Inari doesn’t think so. Guess I’ll miss the story. Somberly thought Kaminari. Kaminari stood up from her chair and followed Inari out of the room. She noted that Inari wasn’t headed for his room. Instead, he went outside and sat on the porch as he looked out into the ocean.

Kaminari watched him from inside the house. She couldn’t see tears, but she didn’t need to see in order to know that the kid was saddened. After a seemingly long, melancholy moment, Kaminari sat down on the porch next to the depressed child.

Not a word was spoken or shared between the two. It wasn’t needed. Kaminari could feel Inari’s emotional pain in his aura. It made Kaminari reminisce about her parents and how hard it was accepting the fact that they were truly gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flash Back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Tears leaked out of a six year old Kaminari’s eyes as she clung to Kasumi. Kasumi gently stroked her niece’s hair as they stood in front of two graves. Tears streamed out of Kasumi’s eyes as well.

“Momma…Daddy…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flash Back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“I had almost drowned that day,” Started Inari with tears pricking his eyes. Kaminari snapped out of her trance, and wrapped her arms around the younger child in a comforting embrace. “And he…and he s-saved me…” Tears leaked out of the small boy’s eyes. Looks like I get to hear the story after all… Thought the electric Hiyori.

Kaminari listened to Inari’s tale with all the attention she could give him. She listen to him speak of bullies and his dog; him being saved by a young fisherman named Kaiza, Kaiza marrying his mom and becoming his dad. Kaiza saving the village, and even up till the point where Gato killed Kaiza.

Kaminari tighten her hold on Inari when she heard about Gato killing Kaiza. I swear I’m going to kill that heartless bastard! Kaminari thought venomously. Unknown to Kaminari, small sparks started to snap around her body.

“Um…Ne-san?” Kaminari looked at Inari when he called her older sister. Confusion laced her facial features when she saw the nervousness in Inari’s face. “You’re…um…sparking?” He told her. Kaminari’s eyes widened slightly as she swiftly let the boy go to look into the ocean’s reflection.

A surprised look crossed her face when she saw the small electric currents snapping and dancing around her body. That’s never happened before! …has it? C-could it be that my bloodline limit is calling out to me? But why though? Kaminari watched the electricity suddenly stop crackling around her.

Confused at her own body, she looked at Inari as if he had the answers. Inari seemed more curious than scared now. “Uh, sorry about that Inari. That’s never had that happen before…so I…guess I kind of panicked.” Kaminari sheepishly said as she scratched the back of her head. Inari smiled as he shook his head in understanding, but it was quite clear that he was just as confused as Kaminari was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari slipped into the house unnoticed. She saw Naruto land on his face and struggle to get up. “I’m going to prove it.” Naruto said with a serious face, while trying to stand up.

“Prove what?” Sakura asked dumbly. Naruto managed to stand up.

“I’ll prove that it’s true. In this world, there are real heroes.” Naruto said with determination. Naruto’s body shook with the strain of standing and lack of chakra. Kaminari revealed herself at this point and stood in front of Naruto. She flicked the center of his forehead with her finger. “Ouch! What’d you do that for?!” Yelled Naruto, rubbing his forehead.

“Don’t be stupid, Naru-san.” Kaminari scolded Naruto before grinning and putting Naruto’s arm over her shoulders to help support him. “You don’t honestly think I’m letting you do this alone, do you?” She said leading Naruto to the door.

Naruto grinned at his friend. “Nari…thank you.” Kaminari simply gave her friend a huge grin. You’re not the only one who wants to prove something to Inari, Naruto. But even if Inari wasn’t in the picture, I’d be there for you anyways. Thought Kaminari exiting the building with Naruto.

“Those two idiots have to be the most stubborn people I’ve ever met!” Huffed Sakura. Cha! I want a friend like that, too! Cha! Inner Sakura thought. Tazuna’s eyes lingered on the door which Kaminari and Naruto exited from.

“Those two sure are odd. Loyal to each other, but odd all the same.” Mused the old bridge builder to himself. Kakashi chuckled to himself.

“Yes, they’re quite the interesting pair. But in the back of their minds, they’re all they’ve got.” Mused Kakashi. Tazuna shot a confused glance at the copycat ninja.

“Whadda mean, “they’re all they’ve got”?” Questioned Tazuna. Kakashi’s small smile was hidden behind his mask.

“Naruto never had any parents or friends in our village. Kaminari Hiyori was the first person to accept Naruto and become his best, and only, friend. When Kaminari’s parents passed away, it was Naruto and Kaminari’s aunt who were there for her.” Said Kakashi before he left the dinning room.

“Quite the interesting pair, indeed.” Whispered the old man to himself before heading to his bedroom and turning in for the night.