TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Choke and Die by Voodoo

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please review! I'll love you forever.
Also, disclaimer: none of these characters belong to me.


Life’s hard. It always has been – always will be. Especially when one is forced to live up to such great expectations.

Anyone would think I’d be happy – the last Uchiha prodigy, living in a forty room house, a walking perfection surrounded by hundreds of adoring fan girls.

Yes, the dream life for anyone. Except me.

I don’t want to be the last Uchiha. My family were murdered. Who wants that?

I don’t want to live in a mansion, alone. Living alone, the stench of solitary staining every room. Who wants that?

A walking perfection - yeah, right. I admit I have good looks, but no one likes me for who I am. Just my looks. I don’t want to be alone; but I’d rather be alone than with a partner who likes me just for what I look like – not who I actually am. Who wants that?

Fan girls. I hate them. The whole lot of them. A guy’s dream, you may think, but no. I cannot go anywhere without being pounced on them. I brush them off with harsh words every single day. Every hour, for some, yet they still bounce back, unharmed. I don’t want to constantly drown in a sea of obsessed, ravaging girls. Who wants that?

And lastly, my greatest secret. I am expected to revive the Uchiha clan. Itachi is dead – I made sure of that. One of my two life missions completed. But how am I to complete the second – the resurrection of the great, mighty Uchiha clan when the last Uchiha prodigy...
...is gay?

Yes, the harsh words to deter my fan girls aren’t said just because of their shallow nature. I could never have a girl closer than a friend – the thought disgusts me. Instead, I put up a wall to distance myself from others. Uchihas were always the best at hiding their emotions – a trait that has saved my life (and mentality) a hundred times over. Who would’ve thought – the Uchiha Prodigy was gay?

I hate myself for it, but I long ago accepted it. No, I am not girly. I do not wear pink, lacy aprons around the house. I do not act like a housewife while I am alone at home – I simply prefer males. Well, one specific male.

Naruto. I have known him since we were twelve now, that fateful day that brought us together in the form of...Team 7. Five years – it feels longer. My feelings for him grew through our rivalry and soon surpassed friendship. I denied it for four years that I longed for him more than a friend, but beneath my emotional mask, I think I always knew that I secretly wanted him as mine. I act no different toward him – I can’t tell him; it would jeopardise our friendship, everything that had grown between us over the years. I can’t risk that. Sometimes I think he is the only thing that keeps me sane – I don’t want to lose him. He means too much to me. So I hide my feelings for him. It isn’t hard – he isn’t the smartest person out there.

I know it sounds like I am whining, but I need to vent my frustrations somewhere. The last Uchiha can’t be gay – or the clan is as good as extinct. Personally, I think it went extinct the moment Itachi died. I am not good enough to be a Uchiha. I dirty the very name of it. The clan’s last hope – is a lost hope. How can I ever expect to revive the clan now? I can’t. My life’s mission is failed – I have failed my family, my parents.

Naruto is indeed the only thing keeping me alive right now. Without him, I’d be living for the sake of existing. Now I realise I have grown too attached to him – I cannot have him, so I must leave. No one will know.

I have failed my life’s mission, and in doing so, failed all those I hold dear to me. I cannot live as a failure – not alone. Naruto is out of the question – so now I must leave. I do not know where I am going. Frankly, I do not care. All I know is that I will most probably die.

The pencil the Uchiha was holding snapped in his tight grip as he slammed the navy notebook he had been writing in closed – perhaps with a little too much force. The broken remains of the pencil fell from his grip onto the floor, as he stood up, dropping the notebook onto his bed. Picking up his backpack, he slung it over his shoulder and took one last look at the closed notebook lying on his bed before wrenching open his window.

“Goodbye, Naruto,” whispered Sasuke into the empty room, before jumping out of the window and into the torrents of rain.

Chapter end notes: Second chapter is almost finished; will be up by the end of today. There will probably be about 5 chapters altogether (most longer than this one, I know this one is short) - I expect it to be finished by Monday.

Please review. I'll love you forever!