TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


San: The Academy II by Kari

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This story begins the summer before Rina's last year at the academy. I do not own Naruto.
Chapter notes: So...this is the first chapter of a story that I have not updated in a while and the next step toward the story you really wanna read. Enjoy and please review. I have not finnished the pictures from the old story...sorry I've not really been in the artist mood. I've been more like a poet for the past year. Haiku of course...I do not own Naruto.
Rina walked out the door of the Hokagei tower and down the stairs. 'I wonder if Jouichi'll come with me to Ichiraku's?' She quickly ran to the Uchiha compound thinking, 'I will ask him this time. I will ask him this time. I know I can do it!' Rina's boldness ran out durring her third year at the academy when she heard the other kids talking about her green hair behind her back. After that she always thought that the other kids accepted her because she was the Hokagei's daughter. She thought they hated her, and she still thinks so. Well, accept Jouichi, Michie, Ari, and Rieka. Now Rina's just as shy as her mother was. Jouichi now makers her so nervous that she blushes just like her mother did.

Rina arrived at edge of the compound before the entrance. She began to walk slowly thinking, 'I can do this. I can do this. Just a few more steps.' She reached the entrance and turned lifting her foot. Rina's anxiaty hit her like an unexpected wave on her back. 'Come on,' she thought, 'put your foot down. Ready 1...2...3...and...' "I can't do this!" she shouted and turned toward the way that'd lead to Ichiraku's.


Jouichi sat comfortably in his room trying to figure out what to do. He stared at the celing from his boredome. A muffled voice came over the compound. Sounded like some one shouting from far away. "I wonder what that was," he thought, "sounds...some what...familiar...hmn...must have been a squirrel. They're always yelling at eachother."


'I can't believe I chickend out! Again!!' she thought as she walked along, 'I'm so pathetic! I can't even ask him out for ramen! Oh well...I guess it can't be helped. He probably would have said no anyway...' Rina steped into Ichiraku's and said, "one order of chicken vegetable please!" Not long after that a steaming bowl of ramen was placed in front of her.
Rina picked up her chop sticks and began slirping and sliping up noodles. When she finnished the noodles, she was about to pick up the bowl to drink the broth when she saw her reflection. Her once short hair, grown out to her shoulders but hanging over her eyes and face like her aunt Hanabi's used to be. Her facial features, slightly plump as always. Her eyes, about the only thing about her appearance that she's actualy proud of, big, green, and beautiful. Before she picked up the bowl she thought, 'I wish I was pretty,' and then she began slirping up the broth.

Just before she took the bowl from her face she heard a familiar voice say, "I could I get an order of pork ramen please." 'Jouichi!' Rina thought and spat out her ramen broth half in the bowl and half at everyone in the place. Not meaning to of course, it's just that when the broth hit the bowl it splattered every where. Rina placed the bowl down on the counter and her face became hot. She turned so red that every one could see despite her dark skin.

'Wow, I must have snuck up on her by accident...and realy suprized her. I'd better not embarase her any more,' thought Jouichi. "I'm so sorry every one I was just so...suprized..." said Rina in a quiet voice, "I'll clean it up." Her face was still so red.

Every one said that it was ok it was just an accident and that they didn't mind and that she didn't have to help clean up. 'I bet they're just saying that because I'm the Hokagei's daughter...' thought Rina. Rina grabbed a rag that she saw lying on the table determinde to clean up her mess. "Hey, give me that," said Jouichi grabbing the rag before she even had a chance to say "no I can do it my self." "We told you, you don't have to clean it up."

"I would like to clean up the mess I made," said Rina quietly, "I don't really want any special treatment." Her color had died down so that no one could tell she was blushing, but her face still felt hot.

"Why not?" he asked, "I always thought every one loved special treatment."

"Well...um...you see...." said Rina, "I um..."

"I get it," said Jouichi, "being the Hokagei's daughter, you get a lot of special treatment. I guess you must be sick of it by now."

"Yes, exactly," said Rina.

"Listen," said Jouichi, "I feel bad about startling you like that. Why don't I buy you annother bowl of ramen?" Rina was shocked. Here was the boy of her dreams buying her ramen. All she could do or say was blush furriously, smile happily, and sit and wait for the ramen. "What would you like?" he asked.

"Any thing," said Rina quietly. Jouichi ordered her a pork ramen. Shortly after, Rina's ramen and the ramen Jouichi ordered before his ramen shower came, and they ate together.

Jouichi had become quiet as well. He was no genius and became a bit clumsy. The boys began to make fun of him for that. The girls didn't mind at first until he became quiet. A few of the boys bullied him, and the girls began to think he was creepy. After school, Jouichi was loud and boisterous. He still messed with Michie and Rieka. They both say he's mean, but Rina knew otherwise. Rina often heard the other kids in their class making fun of him and figured that he heard the same. Jouichi's hair had gotten long almost as long as Rina's was when she was younger. To Rina, Jouichi was just as cute as ever, if not cuter. The other girls thought so too, but thought he was weird.

Soon they finnished their ramen, and Rina quietly and shyly thanked him for buying her ramen. "No problem," he said. They began to walk home. after passing a few blocks, Jouichi asked, "has your father taught you any new moves lately?"

"Um...no, my mother has been teaching me her family's style for the past month," she replied shyly. Then a random atractive teenage girl walked by, and Rina noticed that Jouichi looked directly at the girl's breasts and when she passed turned back to look at her but. He grinned in a strange way. Rina then pretended to look down at the ground but was really looking down at her own breasts. Hers didn't even begin to develope yet, but she is only 12. 'I wonder if I'll ever have breasts?' she thought, 'I wonder if he likes her...'

Jouichi branched off when they arived at the Uchiha compound. "See ya Saturday," he said. 'Oh yeah,' thought Rina, 'we have training on Saturday. Was that a date? No...to friendly'
Chapter end notes: Oh and I was kinda focusing on getting this guy...Yay! He's my boyfriend now!