TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A New Life, Naruto by zanpak2

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclamer: I don't own Naruto all characters and settings exept for OC's belong to Kishimoto Masashi-sama. Please read and review.
"Katon: RyuuBakudan!(1)" shouted Hiashi making a wall of fire around Naruto. "What’s going on here!?" demanded Hiashi. One of the more drunken villagers said "*hic* were finishing what the *hic* yondiame started *hic*." Now Hiashi being a very close friend did the first thing that came to his mind. “Mind if I help kill the demon?” Hiashi asked. The same drunken villager said “Sure it would be an *hic* honor to have the leader of the Hyuuga clan to take out the demon spawn *hic*.” Seconds later when the flames died down the last things Naruto saw were the villagers that were chasing him unconscious, and two white eyes looking at him with concern before he passed out.

##At the Hokages Tower##

“Hokage-sama, Hiashi-sama told me to ask you to get a medic-nin who isn’t biased against Naruto.” Kotetsu “Kotetsu go get me Chiyu(2)-chan! Izumo go see if Hiashi needs help getting up here!” Sarutobi said knowing that the elders would like nothing other than to kill Naruto in his weakened state “Hai Hokage-sama!” both Jonin said.
Minutes later Hiashi, Naruto and Izumo came through his door. “Hokage-sama, I will be straight forward I would like to take Naruto into my clan.” Hiashi stated “WHAT?!? You want to adopt Naruto” Sarutobi asked “Yes hokage-sama I believe it would be the best for Naruto, no-one in the Hyuuga clan hates Naruto. Not to mention Hinata would like to have a friend to play with.” Hiashi said “Okay the Hyuuga clan doesn’t hate Naruto but what about the other clans such as the Uchiha, and the Hanuro?” Sarutobi asked. “That’s the beauty of the adoption rules, the child that’s being adopted record won’t have to go before the council.” Hiashi stated. “Ok, but I want to see what Naruto wants to do. If he says yes you will have custody, but if he says no he will remain in the council’s “care”. Sarutobi said venomously. “Ok Hokage-sama, but if he denies he will still have a place to live.” Hiashi said.

##At the Hospital##

“Good morning Naruto-kun.” Suishou(3) said. “Morning Suishou-nee chan. What happened?” Naruto asked “well Naruto-kun you have two visitors who can explain it better than I can, you mind if I let them in?” Suishou asked “Sure nee-chan.” Naruto said “wait one minute Naruto-kun.” Suishou said “Good morning Naruto-kun how do you feel?” Sarutobi asked “I feel fine oji-san. But I got a question to ask you.” Naruto said “sure Naruto-kun” Sarutobi said. “What happened last night, all I remember were people calling me names like ‘demon spawn, kyuubi brat, freak’, why they call me that.” Naruto asked –sigh-“Naruto what I'm about to tell you is a SSS-class secret only you and myself may tell others. Naruto remember what was taught in the academy about the yondiame defeating the kyuubi?” Sarutobi asked “yea he killed it.” Naruto stated “Naruto that’s a lie, the only way for the yondiame to defeat a demon was to seal it into a newborn child...” “That child was me wasn’t it?” Naruto asked interrupting the Hokage. “Yes Naruto-kun that child was you. But you’re not the demon.” Sarutobi said “I know I’m just the jailor.” Naruto said “Naruto I would like to ask you a question. How would you like to be adopted by me?” Hiashi asked “AHHH! When did you get in here?!? (insert sweat drop here) you’re the one who saved me yesterday right?” Naruto yelled “Yes I am Naruto Now back to the earlier question would you like to be adopted by me?” Hiashi asked “You’re not lying?” Naruto asked hopefully “No Naruto-kun I’m not.” Hiashi said smiling “Oto-sama!” Naruto yelled hugging Hiashi “Well the only thing left is for Hiashi to sign the custody papers.” Said Sarutobi pulling the papers out of thin air, and Hiashi hastily signed them. “Well Naruto its time to meet your imoto Hinata.” Hiashi said smiling.
Chapter end notes: Hoped you liked it I am still looking for a beta reader to help with the gramitical stuff if you would like to help please contact me at hiro_kurisaki@yahoo.com. i will hopefully have the next chapter up within a month or so. please review. JA NE!
(1) Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
(2)Chiyu- healer
(3)Suishou- crystal
(4)Oto-sama - respectable way of saying father
(5)Imoto- younger sister
I'm taking a poll what type of weapon should Naruto receive?
Sword
Syth
Staff
Sai
If you have an idea for a weapon contact me at the e-mail address above.