TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A New Life, Naruto by zanpak2

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: NarutoXHarem
Chapter notes: Disclamer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!! as much as i wish i did. -pouts- please read and review.
~Council Room~
~5 Days after kyuubi attack~

“The demon should be killed” said the Hanuro clan head. “No it should be aloud to live, and be turned into a weapon of konoha. My ‘NE will train him well.” Said Danzo. “NO the child will be aloud to live.” Said the Sandaime “WHAT?!?!?! Hokage-sama you can’t be serious that thing should be killed!” said Hanuro “Why not put it to a vote, all in favor of Naruto being killed?” Hanuro and the three elders raised their hands. “All in favor of Naruto being allowed to live?” Inoichi, Choza, Shibi, Shikaku, Hiashi, Danzo and the Sandaime raised their hands. “It’s been decided the child shall live.”

~5 years later~

A mob was beating on a young Nauto.
“Take that Demon scum.” “This is for my brother kyuubi” “You demon you took my Family away from me.”
#Natuto’s POV#
‘Why do people always hit me? Why do the call me Kyuubi? I haven’t done anything wrong have I?’
#end POV#
“Finally I will rid this village of you toxic presence!!” ‘Here it comes’

**else where**

‘God this is getting annoying when will they ever learn that the council has ruled 14 times that Naruto will live’ were the thoughts of one Hyuuga Hiashi ‘huh I wonder what all of those villagers are doing’ sigh ‘better take a look’ and with that Hiashi used shishin to transport on top of a building overlooking the crowd.

**back to the mob**

“Why? Why are you doing this to me? What have I done wrong?” asked naruto “I’ll tell you why demon. 5 years ago the kyuubi no kitsune attacked this village, konoha shinobi did there best to defend the village but the numbers were decreasing rapidly, then when all hope seemed lost the yondaime hokage showed up and defeated the demon at the cost of his life. You know how he defeated the demon?” Said a chunin holding a sword “no” “He used shiki fuujn (reaper death seal) it used his life force to seal the kyuubi into a new born child that night that child lost all innocence. Who do you think that child was?” “Me?” Naruto asked barler above a whisper. “YES! YOU ARE THE KYUUBI!!” the villager said “I’m sorry.” Naruto said barley above a whisper “OH! NOW THAT THE KYUUBI’S IN TROUBLE HE APOLLOGISES! WELL IT’S TO LATE!” The man said swing the blade down. Naruto closed his eyes waiting for the blade to kill him.
Chapter end notes: Please review constructive critisosm helpful.
THANK YOU!! I am currently searching for a beta-reader. If you would like the possition please contact me by ether reviewing or sending me an e-mail at hiro_kurisaki@yahoo.com this is very Appreciated.