TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Dumb Child's Games by atenademon

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Another SasuNaru story! Woot! I had this idea of the story for ages xD. Anyway, this shall be short because it's only the prologue, next chapters shall be longer. Oh! There are also explanations at the end but if you still feel confused ask me and I shall clarify ^^ there may be mistakes but if you get them please tell me.
I do not so ever own the show called Naruto. But Itachi sure owns me xD

"talking"
*** time passes or change of view
"italics" words said in a flashback
italics Thoughts
Prologue




"And how did all of this happen?" Tsunade sighed deeply at sight of the young boy in front of her.

It was quite crowded in the Hokage's office that morning not to mention that the Godaime was quite pissed because her nap has been interrupted rudely by her assistant who woke her up to announce the arrival of team 10 (1). She stared at the three ninja's in front of her which still had their masks on and their hands crossed at their chests. Only the one in the middle, the one with a white cap (2) at the back of his head was stretching his hands in front holding a small blonde boy wrapped in the black cloth of an ANBU uniform and which in very failing attempts struggled to get out of that grip.

Shizune giggled loudly at the small boy making him laugh too but after her master sent her a deadly look she remained silent.

"I'm listening." She said and took a sit in her chair but not after pouring sake in a glass just for her.
The one with the white cap, the captain paced forward and freeing his right hand, he rose the mask up revealing his face. Black eyes glared intensely in honey ones as he tried to calm down the boy from his arms. The child was pain, he could admit that loudly.

"Well, Hokage-sama." Sasuke spoke. "During this retrieval mission in the Land of Waves in which we had to take back an important scroll along with the rest of the team 10 we encountered some difficulties which made our mission go not so well." He said.

"What difficulties?" the Godaime asked.

Sasuke stopped talking as his hair got caught in the fists of the blonde boy from his arms and tried to make him let go.

"If may I continue..." another one of the teammates which had and eagle mask coughed. Tsunade turned to him and made a sign to continue but after she gave a knowing look to her assistant. Shizune walked towards the troubled raven and tried to help him. The boy didn't want to let go that easily!


His teammate rose the mask up and revealed his face along with his white pupiless eyes. Hyuuga Neji was rather calm with this entire tense atmosphere which filled the whole room but he still sent a worrying look in the direction of his captain.

"During our journey towards home... there have been some argues between captain and Uzumaki." He said and watched how Shizune finally made Naruto let go of the raven's hair and how the small boy was laying peacefully in her arms at the moment. Sasuke couldn't stop glaring at the boy which was a devil in a real form. But still he kept his calmness and turned to the Hokage slightly relieved that he escaped from that pest.

"And what about those argues?" Tsunade twitched that no one was telling the whole story. "I really don't believe that those turned Naruto in a kid." She said.

"Not exactly." Neji sighed. "Because their argue reached a higher level of... yelling, our location has been compromised and we have been assaulted." He continued.

"By who?" Tsunade asked, her forehead deepening into a frown.

"We don't know exactly. We haven't seen the attacker." Sai said after he removed his mask too. Sasuke crossed his arms and waited patiently for the Hokage to give finally the order and leave that place faster and go home. It had been tiring all the way back with the kid's whining and crying. His ears remembering each sound very well. He just wanted the Godaime to make the appropriate hand signs to turn Naruto back and leave that place as soon as possible.

"We just heard an incantation in a different language and a flash which hit him directly in the chest transforming him in the way he is now." Neji said.

Tsunade sighed and sank in her chair massaging the area around the temples. She glanced at the small boy from her assistant's arms and smiled seeing him playing with Shizune and how much he laughed. What if the jutsu wasn't reversible? She frowned again, Tsunade couldn't let that happen, she had to find a way to bring Naruto back to his own self. Coughing to gather the other's attention, she turned to the remaining team 10. Shizune stopped laughing and so did Naruto.

"Since the jutsu is unknown and no one did see the hand signs, I shall try gathering information for it."

"Tsunade-sama, is there no way at the moment to turn Naruto back to the way he was?" Shizune asked shocked. The men also sent her surprised looks. The leader didn't know how to undo the jutsu?

"I'm afraid not." Tsuande sighed and rose up from her chair. She turned with her back at the other ninja's and stared through the glass of the wide window at the busy village from the building's feet."No one saw or heard correctly the incantation, so I can't figure out what jutsu it was." She added.

"What do you suggest that we should do?" Sasuke asked cockily. Tsunade let out another deep sigh and turned to them serious.

"Naruto... shall remain a child for the time being." She said.

*****

Sasuke walked along the streets of the village in quick steps. The bundle of cloth in his arms moved continuously and it let out annoyed sounds. The raven couldn't find any more curses for the Godaime.

"Sasuke, you will be the one to take care of Naruto until he turns back to normal. It's also a part of your fault too that things turned this way. You won't receive missions so take it as a vacation. The same goes for the rest of the team."

Damn that Hokage for sticking him up with the dumb blonde. A loud sound of whining reached his ears and people started to look suspicious at him. What the hell was wrong with that woman? Did she drink too much sake and couldn't think straight? He didn't know how to nurse a child moreover... it was Naruto, they have been talking about. Who knows what a troublemaker that kid will be?

"And under no any circumstances let this slip to the other villagers or ninja's of Konoha, understood? It's troublesome as it is, so what it's said in this room shall remain in this room. Got it? Let it slip and you'll face my wrath!"

Sasuke shuddered and continued to walk towards the Uchiha Compound. It was too bad that his teammate, Sakura couldn't help him at the moment. She had a maternity leave as she was pregnant in her seventh month with her third child. She sure wasn't wasting time, and so didn't even Lee.

Finally reaching a safe place, with no people around, Sasuke checked again to take one last precaution and put the bundle down. The bundle moved until it fell on his right, Sasuke finally took the cloth revealing a small boy which had a long black T-shirt but which covered all his naked parts. Naruto opened his eyes carefully, slowly peeking cautious and after he rub his eyes he finally noticed the raven. He rose his head higher almost making him fall on his back and glared at the tall man, all Sasuke could do was... to answer also with a glare.


They glared...






And glared...





And glared...




And glaaaaared...




Until... a huge sound filled the whole village. People covered their ears as the scream was unbearable and they started to run around frantically trying to get away from the hideous nightmare. Windows broke immediately scaring most of the villagers.

***

In the distance, at the Hokage Tower, Tsunade was sipping sake from her glass calmly. Hearing the loud cry she put the cup, which already had a creak on it, down. Sensing the storm which was due to happen, she made a grin.

"And that's only the beginning, Uchiha." She said and continued with her research.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1) Team 10: In this story, because the characters are all ANBU there won't be the original teams from the show. Becoming an ANBU is being put up with a team which is lead by a captain, not a sensei. ANBU is the next rank after a Jounin and it carries more dangerous missions and secret ones as well. They are the elite group protecting the Hokage also. In this story team 10 is consisted in: Sasuke-captain, Naruto, Neji, Sai and Sakura even if she has been absent because of her pregnancy. After it will be over she can go back to carrying on missions again.

(2) White cap: in an ANBU group, the person who wears it is the captain, the other shall wear black or grey ones according to their outfit. For example Sakura wears grey because she is a medical ninja and helps the group.