TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Strong as a Dragon by MidnightWhisper7

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Tenten is my favorite of the genin girls, even though she gets so little screentime.
Her father wanted a son. Instead, he got Tenten, whose small frame seems too gentle for warfare. She is too pretty to be a ninja, he thinks. She will never last among the boys. But Tenten is not the girl her father, or anyone, expected her to be.

When she is five her father gives her a kunai and sets up a target dummy for her. She misses the first few times, but eventually succeeds. She finds her tool. Weapons are her power, and she is their mistress. When she is fourteen she kills a man.

Tenten is like steel: sleek and strong and quick. She is also stubborn, with a goal she would die to achieve. Legends of the great Tsunade give her strength when she is sweating through a kata for the hundredth time. She is not delicate, as anyone who crosses her will soon realize. She may be the smallest of the girls, but her arms are densely muscled and her hands are calloused and scarred. And her eyes are fierce.

Her father jokes that she could dance on the wind, pure energy, a flitting leaf. But the leaf is the symbol of Konoha, of power and fire and strong roots running deep. She is a dragon, the symbol of her family and a beautiful, devestating creature.

Tenten is a kunoichi. She is strong and she will never give up, even as she is bleeding on a battlefield with enemy shinobi swarming around her, all alone.

She takes a deep breath, and lets her weapons fly.