TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Koneko and Chuchi by Konekoandchuchi224

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Koneko and chuchi are my characters i made. The naruto characters are from the series so i don't own them
Chapter notes: Chuch and her master Koneko start from their home in the water village and start traveling to different villages
It was a hot sunny day, Koneko, a brown haired and brown eyed girl, woke up early to gather things to take on her journey. Koneko had finished and woken up Chuchi , her light brown furred dog (she looks like Aakamru just with dark brown ovels on her ears and light brown fur) .

Chuchi slowly woke up and yawned,"arf arf." she barked happy. Koneko looked at chuchi and said,"ok girl time to get going." They started heading for another village to find an easy job to do to earn some money. It wasn't long before Koneko and chuchi got hungry. They stopped to rest and have a bite to eat. Koneko had brought some fried fish just in case.

After they eat , they coutined to walk.~that damned Orochimaru, he'll pay for murdering my family, he messes with one Shima, he messes with us all~ Koneko thinks remebering that tragic night her parents and only sister where killed.

Chchi looked up at her master and then back infront of herself.Chuchi stoppedand sniffed the air , Koneko looked at her loveable puppy and asked,"what do you smell girl?" Then she sniffed the airand thinks~i smell water, is that what she's smelling?~

Chuchi started running toward the smell of water and koneko ran after Chuchi.Once they reached the little stream they stopped for a drink . Chuchi jumped in the stream and began to swim around making funny faces at Koneko. Koneko started to laugh and smile, then said,"ok chuchi that's enough we have to get going now ." Chuchi barked and jumped out of the water.

They started walking again , but someone attacked them. Koneko stopped and looked at the person ready to fight. Chuchi grawled in her throughtand beared her teeth. KOneko looked ta Chuchi and noded.Koneko did some hand signs and said,"evil eyes." she closed her eyes and reopened them, but instead on them being brown they were red. Koneko looked into her opponites eyes and he suddenly forze and was unable to move.

Then chuchi did her move 'wolf fangs' and bit into the man's leg causeing him to wince in pain."leave now or you'll die." Koneko told him her eyes still red. "arf arf." Chuchi barked . The man stood up and ran away, Koneko's eyes changed back and she said,"nice work Chuchi." The puppy smiled and they began to walk again.

To be continued.......
Chapter end notes: Sorry if you didn't like it it was my first chapter of this story, i can't promise it'll get better if you didn't like this one and thanks for reading.