TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Beginning to fit in {Sequel to Being Different} by CharlieRayne

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Okay since it has been 3 years (half a year before the time skip and then the time skip) since you left Konoha, I'll sum up on your looks.

Looks
Hair: Silvery that reaches your knees
Eyes: Dark green (the pupil is a slit)
Skin: pale
Height: 5.84 feet
Other: Your eyelids have a dark grey color making your eyes seem deeper. The blue slashes on your cheeks that only appeared when you were angry have now become permanent due to the fact that you've come of age, along with similar blue slashes on your wrists as well as your hips.

Clothing
Creme colored hakama and a haori in the same colour with purple petals on the left shoulder and sleeve. A red and yellow obi and a large fluff was slung over your shoulder as a large boa (you only wore it because of formalities)


ON WITH THE STORY!! ^_^

You were sitting at your desk, bored out of your mind, if there was something you really hated about this new position of yours then it was all the paper work and all the formalities, and the meetings and the balls were you had to participate. You sighed and looked out of the large window in your office, you watched some of the servants' children running around and playing and for some reason that made you smile. They were happy and that was a good thing, they hadn't been aloud to play around when Butamaru had been in charge, you frowned just by thinking of that bastard, he was probably the best kill you had ever done.
You wanted your people to be happy that they lived in your lands, you wanted them to love you, you won't betray what you love and besides it was a lot nicer ruling over somebody when they didn't mind and they might even be proud to serve you.
You moved your dark green gaze to the men that were training out on the training grounds, which reminded you that you'd have to go to Konoha soon and see if you could make a deal with the new Hokage, so that your men could be trained in chakra control and Ninjutsu too. Ordinary soldiers didn't last long nowadays, especially not against youkai or ninjas, depending on whom you were attacking or who were attaching you.
However, you didn't like the thought of returning to Konoha, you hadn't given them any sign that you were still alive and breathing, and even if you did now, would they see you as a betrayer? A criminal? If so then it defiantly wouldn't do you any good contacting them, though you'd have to anyway, seeing as how they had went under your control. You glanced up at the wall where two large world maps were hanging. On the first map the world was parted into 6 were each part was under control of a taiyoukai, but now it was only parted in 4.
You leaned back in your chair and sighed again, your father had left you quite an heirloom and an even larger responsibility, you'd live though.
You remembered when you got here along with Itachi, it had been a shock when you realised that the imp demon hadn't just been rambling nonsense.

Flashback
You were jumping from branch to branch with Itachi by your side, feeling the wind against your skin and in your hair; you had never felt so free, so alive. It felt somewhat strange if you were to be honest with yourself.
It weren't long before you reached a large castle, you weren't joking when you said that half of the people in Konoha would be able to live in it without any trouble.
"We're here" Itachi said before he jumped down and landed gracefully on the ground, you following suit. The two of you then started walking towards the large castle, earning curious, yet fearsome stares from the people around you. They were servants, you knew that much, you could tell from their clothes, but they didn't look like they were cared for properly, they were all skinny and their clothes were rags.
You kept walking though, there was nothing you could do about it anyway, and it wasn't your place to do so either. As you got closer to the entrance of the castle you noticed something in front of the gate. It was a large monument, it weren't tall though but it had to be a good 6 feet in radius and in the middle of it was a sword in its scabbard that stuck out of the stone that was decorated with many signs, but it wasn't what caught your attention, it was the sword.
"Tenyaiba..." you said nearly above a whisper as you looked at the scabbard, making Itachi turn and look at you.
"What is it?" he asked you, but you ignored him and walked over to the sword. You let your long fingers trace the scabbard before you closed them around the handle. It might just have been your imagination, you could have sword you could have felt your father's presence for a moment.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?! Filthy humans!!" you then heard a squeaky voice call out to you, which made you turn to look at an imp, he too was dressed in rags, but he seemed to be of higher rank than the others.
"Who are you calling human?" you asked him, feeling extremely insulted as you removed the straw hat, holding it in your hand that followed the length of your body, while the other still rested on the handle of your father's sword. The imp and the bystanders that was looking at the scene before them looked at you with wide eyes and took a collective step back, making you narrow your green eyes a bit.
"You... you must be... it can't be..." the imp started muttering, he did say some more, but you didn't catch it because of his low mumbling. "Tsuyoi-sama?"
You widen your eyes at this; hundreds of thoughts ran through your mind, how did he know your name? W hat was going on? Why were your father's sword out here and not tied to his waist as it usually was?
"How... how do you know my name?" you asked the imp. By your words his already large eyes got even wider and he threw himself on his knees and kneeled before you so low that if he had had a nose it would have been touching the ground.
"Boukun-sama often spoke about you, hime-sama and now you're here to get the title that has been rightfully yours since birth" you blinked at his words, not understanding what he was talking about.
"Hime-sama?" you asked, why were he calling you that? It didn't make any sense at least to you it didn't.
"Hai! Hime-sama! Take your father's sword and get rid of that bastard who has stolen your heirloom in your absence!" he exclaimed as he got back on his feet with his small hands balled into fists.
"That sword is your father's, Tsuyoi?" Itachi asked you and you nodded.
"How DARE you talk to Tsuyoi-sama like that?!" the imp exclaimed. "You filthy human! You're not even worth her breath!"
"Don't speak to him like that" you told the imp in a dangerous yet calm tone, making him look at you with wide eyes.
"Pardon?"
"You heard me, insult him and you're insulting me" you heard the mob gasp by your words.
"Hime-sama stood up for a human?"
"She's defiantly Boukun-sama's daughter"
"She's the one we've been waiting for! She can save us!"
"Please, hime-sama! Save us!"
"Who's that deceased Lord you keep talking about?" you asked, making the imp look up at you in surprise.
"Toga-sama" the imp answered you, making your eyes widen.
"Chichioya?"

You were snapped out of your memory by a knock on the door.
"Enter" the door then slowly opened to reveal Jaki, the imp youkai, who had called out to you that day. He had become extremely protective of you even though it was mostly you who'd be protecting him and then he'd stand there and brag about how cool you were. The thought alone made you roll your eyes.
"Yes Jaki, what is it?" you asked as you put down the papers you had been looking through.
"Teimaru's back and Ryouiki-san told me to inform you that Koinuyo's cursing trouble again" he answered you as he closed the door behind you. You sighed, Koinuyo was always cursing trouble, he should have known better by now. Only being a hanyou most of the other soldiers already looked down upon him and his behavior wasn't exactly helping him, even Ryouiki, your general, wasn't always that fair when it came to him. You rubbed your temples as you faced the desk with your eyes closed.
"I'll see what I can do, can you please send in Teimaru?" you asked and opened your eyes again to look at the imp.
"Hai, Hime-sama" he said and excited the room, you hear him yell outside of your office and normally you'd have been on his tail, but you didn't feel like it today, you had too much going on in your mind at the moment to care as long as he didn't start beating up your staff.
It knocked on your door again and once again you asked the person to enter, the door opened and a young man entered. He had short and spiky, dark blue hair and honey colored eyes, he was dressed in black hakama and a light grey haori.
"Please sit down" you said as you made a gesture towards the chair on the other side of the desk and he did. "Did you find anything?"
"Straight into business huh?" he asked you with a smirk on his face, making you narrow your eyes at him in a slight glare.
"Teimaru..." you said in a low growl, telling him that he defiantly shouldn't mess with you right now. The smirk immediately disappeared form his handsome face and he cleared his throat.
"Well... I did find this Uchiha Sasuke" he said as he leaned back in his chair.
"And?" you asked. You were eager to know anything that he might have been able to find out. After you had taken over the Country of Sound you had sent out Teimaru to locate Sasuke. You had heard about his betrayal and frankly, you had gotten angry, but also disappointed. You hadn't spent any time with that creepy snake just so that Sasuke could waltz over to him willingly afterwards; to be honest you had thought that Sasuke knew better than to do that, but obviously you had been wrong.
"He's not alone, he's traveling with 3 of Orochimaru's ex-toys. They're trespassing the Country of Fire, heading towards the Country of Water" he told you and you nodded.
"How long will it take before they cross the border between Sessuiro and us?" you asked scratching the back of your neck.
"You shouldn't push yourself this hard, when even I can see that you're worn out then it's pretty bad" he told you with a slightly worried look on his face, making you narrow your eyes at him.
"Just answer my question and mind your own business. You're not my guardian or something" you told him. Truth to be told, you had been pushing yourself too hard recently. The last half a year you had gained control of 3 new countries where of 2 of them needed more help than you could provide them because of their late leaders poor skills in leading a country, one of them being the Country of Sound that you had worked your ass off to get under your control. You hadn't had any sleep for the past 2 moths and it was leaving its stamp on you, you had dark rims under your dark green eyes that had gotten a dull look in the past few days. Last time you looked at yourself in the mirror you could have sworn you spotted a couple of wrinkles and a few strays of grey hair. That is until you remembered your hair color and noticed that the 'wrinkles' had just been marks that your claws had left on your forehead after a minor fit of rage because nothing was going like you wanted it to that spectacular day.
"At their current speed... about a week most likely, they're not in a hurry" he answered you and you nodded. You then pulled forward a scroll and handed it over to him.
"Would you be so kind to deliver this to the Hokage?" you asked him as he took scroll and looked at it.
"What is it?" he asked, not caring about the difference between his rank and yours.
"It's a letter for the Hokage, that's all you need to know for now" you said and rose from the chair. He looked at you for a short moment before he pocket the scroll.
"Sure thing, Tsuyoi-sama" he then said and you accompanied each other out of the office.
"But promise me to get some sleep, okay?" he said as he closed the door behind you. You looked at him, you then sighed and gave him a small, tired nod.
"Good girl" he then placed his hand on top of your head, but quickly removed it when you started growling at him. He then went down the hall to your left and you went to the right, mumbling curses about that you were going to show him his place once he got back because he'd need his legs to deliver the scroll.

You slowly went down the stairs to get outside, you had to have talk with Koinuyo. In reality he should know better than to curse any trouble being a hanyou, the product of a human and a youkai. You didn't have any hard feelings towards him except when he was cursing trouble. You sighed as you walked towards the training grounds where you quickly spotted him tied up to a trunk looking very sour as he glared at everyone and everybody with his red eyes. He then spotted you and got the same look on his face as a teenager who were about to get scolded by their parents and didn't give a shit.
"Koinuyo" you said as you kneeled down in front of him, resting your tired eyes on him. When he noticed how spent you looked a look that clearly told you that he just had a pang of conscience and with a good reason. You had saved from Orochimaru's grasp; you had learned that he had kept Koinuyo locked up for research for years, actually ever since he was a young pup. It was to be expected from him that he weren't exactly a nice person because of all the things he had been through, but he really respected you and despite a few complains every now and then, he never disobeyed you.
"What did you do this time?" you asked him as you untried him by slicing the rope with you claws. He was looking at you for a moment before he turned his crimson gaze to Ryouiki, who you knew was standing a couple of yards behind you. His crimson orbs were filled with such hatred that it almost scared you and the fact that his face were framed with long, straight, black hair didn't make it any better. You didn't show it though, but you had to admit that you sometimes wondered just how much damage Orochimaru had cursed him. Such intense hatred, you had seen anything like it.
"You don't need to say anything" you told him and placed a hand on his shoulder. You could feel him tense under your touch, making you tighten your grip a little. He turned his gaze to you and they somewhat softened a little.
"Tsuyoi..." he started but you placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. You gave him a tired smile and removed your finger as the both of you stood up.
"You should go to bed" he then said making you roll your eyes. "And you think I have an attitude?" you chuckled a little.
"I know, I just have a few things I need to bring in order first" you told him. He then shook his head.
"Iie, whatever it is it can wait till after you've had some sleep" he told you, making you narrow your eyes at him. "Go to bed"
"Since when did you become the boss of me?" you asked him. You knew he was just worried, they all were, but that didn't mean that you'd carry out any orders they threw at you. "I don't see you training anymore..." you then said as you lifted your head a little making you look down on him. You noticed the end of his lips curve slightly, before he turned and walked away. You followed him with your eyes and watched as he started sparing with one of the other soldiers, Mamoru you thought his name was.
Maybe you should just go to bed, you'd need all of your energy and you were pretty low on it at the moment and had been so for about a week. You threw a glance at Koinuyo again and gave a slight nod as you turned around and went to your champers. Time to get some sleep.