TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Of Troublesome Days by RavenRekesh

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
She waited with baited breath as figures could be made out in the distance getting closer with each second Who they were she could not tell. As they drew closer the others broke out in yells of joy tears streaming down their faces as the men got close enough and begun to enter the gates some smiling glad to be back others morning for the fallen as they carried them in one by one. She pushed her way through the crowd her heart racing as she went.

Finally she stopped a tear sliding down her check as the older ninja smiled standing next to his old friend, as he looked to her holding open his arm for her. She smiled a weak smile ruing in to his arms letting them close around her. After a moment or two she looked up at him, tears streaming out of her eyes. Anyone could see she was in pain both physically and mentally He looked at his daughter with a smile as she asked the unspoken question that was eating her insides with one look she looked from her father to Shikato and back gaining a confused look from the older Nara as Inoichi gave him a it figures look and a smirk then her realized Shikato was confused.

Inochi sighed letting go of his little girl he moved aside reviling the younger Nara a little bit farther to the back of the returning group setting down one of the fallen. Ino Yamanaka smiled for the first time in the three years since the war started as she ran past her father. Shikamaru Nara only had time to blink as he was tackled by Ino her arms encircling him in a hug he looked confused at his father. Then he looked down at Ino who had tears streaming down her face once more as she buried her face in his chest. Confused by his teammate’s actions he spoke “Ino? What’s wrong with you?”


Ino moved her head slowly so that she was looking into his eyes. “Can’t you just let me have one random moment Shikamaru?” there was a change in her voice her noted it was tired and gentle not in the least bossy.


He shrugged “I still don’t understand why you are being so troublesome the moment I got back”


She smiled a sad little smile “I thought I lost you” before glairing up at him “Now hug me back Shikamaru Nara before I get the urge to hurt you!!!!!” she demanded in her Bossy little tone and with shaking hands he wraped is arms around her


“Damn troublesome woman” he mutted


Shikato looked from his son to Inoichi and laughted “I thought I was missing something”


Inoichi looked at Shikato and laughted “By the looks of it your son still is”
Chapter end notes: Please R&R I wish to know How I am doing on this Fic Sorry for the short Chapt the next ones are longer I promise