TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Captured and Tortured by the Akatsuki by sora_hatte

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Itachi kept kissing you and kissing you. And luckily you were saved by the bell! Pein walked in and ripped you away from Itachi.
“Itachi your times up”
You heard Itachi sigh.
“But, Itachi you have to re-dress her”
“Dammit”, you thought.
He dressed you slowly and occasionally kissed you were you didn’t like to be kissed. When you finally got out of there you placed in the next room. Deidara was banging on the door.
“HEY SASORI YOUR TURN!”
“Coming”, then a red haired male opened the door and pull you in.
“Is this guy gonna be worse then Itachi?”, you thought.
He quickly stripped you of your cloths and tackled you into the bed. He played with your body even though you objected. You tried so hard to get away bur no use! He finally started the serious stuff and later your worried you might get pregnant. He nibbled on your ear then found your weakest spot in the middle of your neck and sucked on it giving you a hicky! :O His nude body grinded again yours and you felt something wet against your leg. You pulled away and hid in the closet.
“SICK!!!”, you yelled.
The closet was HUGE!
He looked for you and he found you when he accidentally touched your ass and made you jump. He licked inbetween your breasts and you felt so sluty and skanky. But what could you do? Finally he got you in cloths but he put them on with his teeth and when he did he wasn’t far from your body! *wink wink*