TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Captured and Tortured by the Akatsuki by sora_hatte

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
You were walking down the street with your hand in your pockets on a cold dark night. You see someone following you and take out a kunai. The figure was quick and quickly knocked you out cold. You woke up in a dungeon type environment and squirmed like crazy. Suddenly some blonde guy with hair over one eye and a pierced out orange haired dude walk in.
“Hello”, said the Punk.
“Well your our new “addition”
“Which means your our new sex toy”, said the blonde.
“I’m Deidara and this is my leader Pein.”, say the blonde.
“uhhhh”
Deidara unchained you and Pein held out a black skimpy outfit.
“Put it on”
“No!”
Deidara pushed you toward the outfit and you fell straight into Peins arms.
“C’mon put it on”
“Never!”
Deidara grabbed you and held you while Pein took your cloths and placed the black skank outfit on you. Then Pein put a black leather collar on your neck and kinky pink fuzzy hand cuffs on your wrists.
“I look like a stripper”, you said.
“Hmm that’s a good idea”
“Me and my big mouth”
Deidara and Pein lead you to Itachis room. You tried running numerous times but no use they were too fast and too strong. They pushed you into Itachi and he tackled you onto the bed. He started kissing you up and down the neck. He played with you and was very kinky. You hated his guts and punched him and tried running away but no use this guy was strong too. After many hits he took he took out kinky handcuff but this time put them on your feet so you couldn’t run. Now and then he removed some cloths and now and again you would slap him but he found ways to use it against you . If you were rough he kissed , hugged, and made-out rough. If you were gentle so was he but it was a lose-lose deal. He rubbed his body up against yours and moaned occasionally. You began to like this guy but you knew you couldn’t let him treat you like this!