TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


.x. Kunoichi's Fairytale .x. by PaNiK__heartz

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Chapter notes: This story means a lot to me. I wouldn't be the same person I am without it. : )
Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this story. I am just a fan of Masashi Kishimoto's work. I DON'T MEAN TO COPY HIS WORK IN ANY OTHER WAY. Thank you, have a nice day.


Once upon a time…

What the heck?! This is no fairytale! This is the story of a girl. Actually, it’s actually the story of a Kunoichi, to be exact.

This story is about Yuuki Haruno, a Kunoichi whose life is just like any other Kunoichi’s: a struggle to find the thing they were meant to do; a struggle to be known, to be important. It is the struggle that they live for. And for Yuuki, we are going to find out…


---------------


Ria-sensei felt her head lose all its matter. For one, she was drunk on sake and two; she carelessly made a drastic mistake without the brain in her head. Why else was all the matter gone in her head?


“Iruka,” she managed to sputter with her slurred voice.


“Yes?” Iruka’s chuckle seemed to echo in Ria’s ears loudly and endlessly.


“I bet you can’t take as much as me,” Ria, still determined and stubborn, held up her cup of sake proudly.


“That’s because I’m not stupid,” Iruka grinned.


“Hey,” Ria attempted to shout, but her lips could barely open, and her voice could only slip and slide sloppily.


In utter desperation, she laid her head down onto the cold surface on the table. She inhaled and exhaled, trying to find sleep. She didn’t care if Iruka was still right there in front of her—she was so tired. She was so tired of the teaching and the sake. It was like they were puppets that did the same thing over and over each day. The routine got boring and stale. Ria scrunched her nose.


Iruka’s hand was on her shoulder, shaking her softly. Oo, how annoying something simple and small could be…


“WHAT?!” Ria shrieked, slapping Iruka’s hand away. “Can’t you have some manners for once?”


“Well, seems like you’re awake,” Iruka grinned cockily at his achievement.


“Humph,” Ria pouted, rubbing her eyes. “What do you want?”


“Well, since you took up all of your time betting with me, I’m supposing it’s my turn to bet.”


Ria raised her eyebrow suspiciously. Was this some sort of sick trick? “Continue…”


“You see, I have a lot of paperwork I haven’t caught up with yet. I need someone to do it for me,” Iruka playfully winked at Ria.


“So if you drink the most then I have to do your paperwork?” Ria tried to keep a straight face, but her cheeks quickly turned into bright red roses. It was quite obvious she liked Iruka—a lot.


“No, you’ve already been hammered. I was thinking…” Iruka playfully continued on, torturing the curious Ria.


“SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!!!” She shrieked again.


DIRECT HIT!!!


“A spar between our students,” Iruka quickly said in one breath as he covered his ears.


Ria blinked. A spar between two students… It didn’t sound that bad. “I never thought of that… Okay! Sounds great! I know just the Kunoichi!”


“Ho ho, a Kunoichi?” Iruka cockily thought. He had the top student of the Ninja Academy. How could his student lose to an immature Kunoichi? “Just a Kunoichi? Are you sure? You know who I’m choosing.”


Ria-sensei grinned.


“Well, let’s just say she isn’t just a Kunoichi.”


“Ho, ho,” Iruka chuckled cockily.


“And if I win the bet, she’ll advance to your class.”


“Deal.”

---------------

“YUUKI-CHAN!!!”


“Oo, Yuuki-chan~ you’re in trouble,” said one of the closer students.


Slowly, the girl called on got out of her seat, tilting her head at the door where the harsh voice had come from. She blinked her topaz liquid eyes for a few moments before she decided to open the locked door her stupid classmates had done as a prank on Ria-sensei.


“Oi! Yuuki, what cha in for this time?” Another student hollered as she unlocked the door.


“Nothing! I—ACK!”


“Oh, you’ll be in for something if you don’t do as I say! YUUKI-CHAN!” Ria-sensei shouted out, bursting thru the door with lightning speed. Ria glared at every single one of her students, prying her eyes for the pink haired Kunoichi that she needed so badly. She glared especially at the ones that giggled at her messy, windblown hair, her vigorous panting, and most of all, her desperation.


“Where Yuuki?” Ria sharply questioned.


“I dunno…”


“Beats me…”


“…Um… Is this a trick question???”


“I’m right here…” Whimpered the Kunoichi smashed between the wall and door.


“YUUKI! HOW DID YOU GET THERE?!?!” Ria shrieked, now spazing out over her precious Yuuki.


“Ahe,” Yuuki weakly laughed as she was released from the painfully hard door and wall.


“Well, what are you doing?! Hurry! We have a fight to battle!” Ria-sensei clutched her fists and looked up at the sky with utter determination.


Yuuki’s pink head formed a sweat drop. “Uh, sure, Sensei…”

---------------

“Um, could someone please explain this to me?” Yuuki asked, wide eyed and frowning at Iruka’s class. Out of all classes, she had to go in this one? For one single moment that lasted forever, she felt a jab of pain twitch thru all of her body as she saw “it.” She wanted to glare at “it,” but she didn’t have the heart to. And out of all of the classes, her sister had to be in this one?!?! NO!!!! Yuuki screamed mentally. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?!


“Later, Hun,” Ria-sensei quickly answered and then pointed obnoxiously at Iruka.


Yuuki blinked, and let another sweat drop form in the back of her pink head. Ria-sensei won’t answer me for that? Yuuki stared at the pointed finger. Oh. Em. Gee. I’m so embarrassed to even know her now…


“So? Where is this so called top student? We can’t keep Yuuki-chan waiting for her spar,” Ria challenged Iruka, trying her best to sound cool, but failing miserably.


“What spar?” Yuuki asked under her breath. These things aren’t that spontaneous until you’re Genin or Chuunin… Right??


“You really are as clueless as Iruka told me,” a student suddenly rose from his seat. He didn’t sound so excited about this spar. He stared coldly at Yuuki with onyx eyes that had neither shine nor emotion.


A snarl rose from Yuuki’s throat, but she swallowed it down and crossed her arms over her chest. “And you should be speaking?”


He shot her a nasty look that seemed to blow towards her.


And so it was;  love  hate at first sight.


“Hey, hey, hey! You all can’t kill each other until you’re outside! Now SHOO!” Ria-sensei suddenly said, pushing Yuuki towards the door.

---------------

“Okay, the spar is against Haruno Yuuki and Uchiha Sasuke. Winner will be decided on whoever falls first. There shall be no tolerance for cheating. Please, step up now, Yuuki and Sasuke,” Iruka announced professionally.


“BOO SASUKE!!!” Ria-sensei screeched as loud as any kid could muster.


Oh my gee. Yuuki let a small sweat drop form on her head.


Strange teacher… Sasuke let his hands relax to his sides. This’ll be a piece of cake.


“On your mark,” Iruka began.


Yuuki clutched her fists a few times and let it go. A small smirk seemed to capture her expression as the boy reached for his kunai hoister.


“Get set.”


Both tensed at the battle about to begin.


“GO!”


Yuuki leaped into the air, left a trail of dust behind, and pulled out a scroll. She moved slightly towards the left to avoid the kunai being thrown.


“Haruno Yuuki, am I right?” The onyx eyes finally seemed to target her liquid topaz eyes.


“That’s my name! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll have to break someone’s name,” Yuuki grinned delightfully as she laid down the scroll. One stroke of blood triggered the item to pop out, and she grabbed it. The pink haired Kunoichi took it, and pointed it at him. “You have no clue who you’re dealing with.”


“A little girl, perhaps?” The Uchiha answered, throwing pairs of shuriken at her.


“Shut up and start fighting like a man, Uchiha!” Yuuki ominously shouted as she spread out the item in her hands. “Behold my iron fan!”


Yuuki leaped gracefully towards the Uchiha, ducked under the shuriken, and threw her fan at his gut.


Poof!


The Uchiha vanished into the cloud of dust left behind.


“Ugh! Come out, Uchiha!” Yuuki shouted out, jerking her head in all directions.


“Haruno, look above you,” Sasuke’s voice echoed in Yuuki’s ears and she dared to look up.


“Fireball Jutsu!” Sasuke shouted as he finished up the hand signs.


“KASU!” Yuuki hissed under her breath as she braced herself. A huge gust of flame was thrown at her.


Kasu, kasu, kasu, think quickly, Yuuki! Out of her own desperation, she used her fan to blow herself out of the way before the flames began to burn her.


Yuuki turned around and looked up but the Uchiha was no where to be seen. Oh, crap. He made me lose him!


Yuuki turned towards another direction and BAM! She felt his hard fist land in her face as he landed from the air.


The pink haired girl laid and slid on the hard soil of the courtyard. Slowly and painfully, she picked up herself and her dignity with her lanky arms.


“What’s wrong? Are you going to cry, little girl?” The Uchiha boy mocked.


“I have a name, Butthead!” She yelled out angrily as she picked up her huge fan.


“I have one, too,” he replied mockingly.


“This isn’t over yet,” Yuuki frowned at the Butthead. And she threw – literally threw – her own iron fan at him. A simple duck saved his head, and that was what she wanted.


The clone that threw the fan disappeared. Sasuke felt the sickly presence of the girl creeping from behind. He turned so see and he was right. There was the real Yuuki, holding the thrown fan and charging right at him. Sasuke had no time to turn around fully.


BAM! They collided directly. Sasuke felt the heavy iron lust into his side and pushed him towards the ground. He felt the body of the pink haired girl hover over him. But most of all, he felt a hard, sharp slap across his face.


“What the – ” He began.


“I’m not going to lose, Butthead,” Yuuki sputtered angry words thru her teeth.


“I’m never going to lose either!” Sasuke shouted thru his gritted teeth.


“Is that a threat?!” Yuuki demanded, directly landing a punch onto his perfect face.


“That’s a promise!” He snarled, and threw the pink haired Kunoichi off of him. He pried of the iron fan that seemed to have weighted a ton to him and flung it over to the side. Now Yuuki had no weapon.


“Bitch!” He called out, wiping off the blood in his mouth.


“Jackass!” Yuuki shouted, raising her middle finger obnoxiously.


They glared at each other for two eternities, huffing to find the oxygen they needed to survive. Neither of them had enough Chakra to do anything else. Sasuke’s Fire Jutsu took up too much Chakra since he had not much experience with Fire Jutsu. Yuuki’s Chakra was used up on her summoning her iron fan, and her clone that had to have enough Chakra to hold the fan.


Without warning, both of them charged headstrong. Their fists were to their sides, gathering the last of their Chakra. At the same time, both of them threw their fists at each other and fell down dramatically.


Yuuki winced as she felt his hard fist against her gut that threw her back onto the hard, cold ground. The Uchiha bit his tongue from yelling out in pain as Yuuki also landed her fist into his cheek that made him land sideways, his face down.


A cold feeling touched both of them and they shivered. Thence came the pain and darkness.

Chapter end notes: Read, Rate, Review, Fave, and Love~