TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The end of the Sasuke saga by ievutec

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: If the story's a bit confusing, I'd reccomend reading the manga, but it's pretty straightforward.
Oh yeah, I DO NOT OWN NARUTO! *sigh*
Chapter notes: The chapters will be named after the characters who are protagonizing it! Hope you like it! I changed it a bit. Well, a lot. XD
---------------------


He felt different. there was something wrong with him.

That idiot Naruto! Why, once again, was he so stubborn? Why did he try to stop him? Couldn't he understand how much Sasuke needed to kill Itachi on his own?

Sasuke's mind was in confusion. This time, something about Naruto had changed. It wasn't even his strength, which still wasn't enough to compare with his own. He talked in a way that made Sasuke believe he was right.

'But he wasn't!', Sasuke's mind raced. He would kill Itachi and prove himself to be better and stronger. He had to do it!

But despite all the anger he felt towards his brother, he seemed to have awakened a sense of affection to Naruto's stubbornes. Naruto said he would die for him. He said Sasuke was like a brother to him. Hopeless talk, it didn't mean a thing to him. But Naruto's way of saying it. His eyes and voice, they were like something had drained him of all regret and made him stronger than ever.

Sasuke had concealed feelings inside him for three long years. All, except anger and hate, the things that kept him alive. But now, he felt that what had really kept him alive, was just his wish for revenge, and Sasuke would have nowhere to go after his goal was done. That seemed to him, that he almost wished Naruto was willing to hold on to him and accept him back.

He looked back at Karin. She was babbling away about how annoying the 'blonde haired idiot', and the 'pink-haired weakling' were. He didn't listen to her. He was lost in thoughts.

Would Naruto be so stupid as to still be following him? Didn't he show that he wanted to kill Itachi on his own?

He wished he could find a way to get rid of Karin. She was starting to get on his nerves. 'Just like Sakura', he thought and smiled to himself.

Suddenly, he was struck with horror, as he understood that he felt a twinge of small feelings. He had promised himself that he would never let anything make him get attached to the past, but he felt like he was small and weak without those memories.

He missed his team.

All this went through Sasuke's mind as he sprinted past the trees. He suppressed a feeling so big, he wasn't sure how he was able to do it.

Karin must've noticed Sasuke's change of face and asked him what was wrong. When he didn't answer, she started silently sulking for being unnoticed. He smiled at her stupidity.

Sasuke had decided now, that he would defeat Itachi and forget about Naruto. He could not let him change his destiny. Sasuke had made up his mind, and he was sure it would not change again. He had to regain the honor of his clan, and he would not let anyone get in the way because of their own stupid reasons. The wave was gone.

Sasuke’s mind was steady again, and he started concentrating on getting to the Uchiha hideout. He could remember the old castle on top of the hill in which he and Itachi would spend hours on end training.
No one else went there, because they had set up a few traps and warned people about it being haunted. Plus, it belonged to the Uchiha family, though it was abandoned a long time ago, after the wars. People feared the clans, so they feared the castle. After a while, it just became a place that no one visited, except him and Itachi.
That goddamn Itachi! He had turned Sasuke’s life into hell. He took away the only people that mattered to him and left him on his own. He would get revenge no matter what!
This time, Sasuke managed to keep his faced emotionless and concealed, though anger boiled in him. Karin was still sulking around. He regretted having to leave the others behind to fight. Karin seemed to be the only one who wasn’t keen enough to fight.
Suddenly, there was a loud bang to his left, where Karin was running alongside him. She was blasted towards him, but he jumped out of the way. He didn’t care if she got hurt, he just didn’t want to show any affection towards her.
He suddenly felt chakra really near him, and understood, that being so immersed in his thoughts, he did not feel them coming. He looked through the smoke, activating his sharingan. Sakura had hit the ground with her fist so hard, that although she was 30 m away, she managed to destroy the ground around him.
He felt someone coming around the other side of him and starting to run towards him. Sasuke quickly disappeared at a speed that even Naruto wouldn’t be able to see, or so he thought.
Naruto appeared behind him at the same speed that he disappeared and attempted to punch him, but Sasuke dodged it and appeared behind him, kicking him backwards into a tree. He could’ve broken his ribs, but he didn’t care. He was cold inside once again.
Sasuke started towards the castle once again, without looking back, he could feel that Sakura was using a lot of her chakra, meaning she was busy fighting, and Naruto’s chakra was gone, so maybe he was concealing himself and following him, but Sasuke knew that he could not catch him without using chakra.
He had won once again, without any effort.

--------------------
Chapter end notes: So, whatcha think? I'll update soon! XD