TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mera Uchiha in Shippuden! by Mera_Uchiha1224

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: ^^ Here is where my drawings on RMD make sense hopefully!
Chapter notes: ^^ SHippuden! YAY! This is pretty lengthy tho!
Chapter 1
We were assigned a mission to the sand village because Gaara had been kidnapped by the Akatsuki. Temari came with us too. It took a few days to get to the Sand but we made it.
We went straight to the hospital because Kankuro had tried fighting one of the Akatsuki guys and got poisoned.
Sakura and Temari ran right over to Kankuro, and some old lady charged at my sensei!
“CURSE YOU!!!!” the old lady yelled.
Kakashi couldn’t fight back! It’s an old lady! He would seem like a jerk.
So I stood in front of Kakashi. “Back off!” I said.
“MOVE!” the old lady said trying to push me aside.
I didn’t budge. “I don’t think so you old hag!”
The lady looked furious.
Then Naruto popped up in front of me.
He fought the old lady.
“Konoha’s White Fang! How dare you, you scum!” the old hag said.
“White fang?” I said.
Then an old guy stood in front of the old lady.
The old lady was seeing things. Who the heck is the white fang? Well the lady realized her stupidity and said she was just pretending.
Just then Kankuro yelled. He looked really different with out his make up! Sakura tied her hair back and said. “Mera, help me with this!”
“Okay!” I said. I walked over to Kankuro.
Everyone left the room.
Some other medical ninjas had to hold Kankuro down while Sakura and I preformed surgery.
When that was over we announced that we saved Kankuro!
Then some guy gave Kakashi a message.
“What does it say?” I asked.
“Tsunade has sent Gai’s team as reinforcements,” Kakashi said.
“Gai’s team? YAY! I get so Neji and TenTen again! Oh no…” I said.
“Lee will be so happy to see you!” Naruto said.
“NOOOOO!!!” I said.
Naruto laughed.
Time passed and Kakashi decided to track down the Akatsuki guys, with his dogs.
Kankuro got a piece of cloth from one of the guys that took Gaara, and handed it to Kakashi. The dogs sniffed the cloth then went to go track down the Akatsuki dudes.
The dogs had been out for a long time! It was already night time.
“Well,” I said. “Since we’re going to have some pretty difficult fights tomorrow I’m going to rest for the night.”
I already knew where I could sleep so I went to my temporary room and slept.
The next morning I woke up and got ready to go. Everyone woke up an hour after I had.
“Alright! Let’s go!” I said.
“Wait!” Gaara’s sensei said.
Temari showed up with other ninjas. They had to do border patrol. And the old lady volunteered to come with us! And Kakashi let her!
So we set off.
We went through a nearby forest and stopped suddenly when Itachi appeared.
“Itachi…” I said.
“My, My,” Itachi said casually. “You’ve grown Mera.”
I glared at him. “I’m going to kill you this time!”
I wanted to charge at him and kick his ass, but Kakashi held me back.
“Don’t look at his eyes,” Kakashi said.
Itachi was about to put us all under that technique of his.
I focused on his feet and not his eyes. I didn’t want to witness the death of my clan for the third time.
We came up with a strategy. Someone would pretend to get caught in Itachi’s technique and another would attack from behind him. But we decided not to do that.
Itachi and Kakashi talked for a bit about sharingan.
“I may have let my guard down last time,” Kakashi said. “But things will be different this time.”
“That goes for me too!” Naruto said. “You’re making a big mistake if you think I’m the same as last time!”
“Naruto, I’ll take him,” Kakashi said.
“Oh no…. I remember what happened last time!” I thought.
Kakashi read my mind or something and said, “I’ll be fine, Mera.”
Naruto suddenly froze; Sakura said he was in a gen jutsu. So she got him out of it. Then Kakashi and Naruto started fighting and they won! Sakura, me and the old lady hid while all that was going on. I ran over to see what Itachi looked like when he was all beat up.
“This isn’t Itachi,” I said.
“What do you mean?” Naruto said.
“Look,” I said.
Everyone gathered around ‘Itachi’s’ body. Apparently it was never Itachi, that Kakashi and Naruto beat up, it was some guy from the old lady’s village!
So we all talked about the guy for a little bit. Then once Sakura found out that the Akatsuki was extracting the monster inside Gaara, which would cause him to die, she started crying.
“Don’t worry. I’ll save Gaara,” Naruto said.
“Naruto, I’m worried about y-” Sakura said.
“We need to get going,” Naruto said walking away.
“Yes! Finally!” I said as I ran to catch up with him.
Everyone else followed.
We leapt into the trees and continued our mission.
Then after a few hours we stopped to rest.
“Wake up you three,” Kakashi said.
I woke up.
“Alright! Let’s go!” I said jumping to my feet.
We set out.
“Hey sensei,” I said.
“Hm?” Kakashi responded.
“When are we going to see Neji?” I asked.
“Why are you asking about Neji in particular Mera?” Naruto said slyly.
I blushed. “Uh, well, I haven’t seen him in a while, is all,” I said.
“Riiiiiiiiiiiight,” Naruto said.
Sakura giggled.
“Shouldn’t you guys be more focused on saving Gaara?” I said.
Naruto fell silent and jumped ahead of us. We finally arrived a few moments later.
I saw two familiar figures in green jumpsuits, a girl with buns on top of her head and a certain someone that I had been dying to see: Neji. They were all in front of a giant boulder.
“NARUTO! MERA!!!!!!! SAKURA!!!!” Lee said.
“Oh…. Shit…” I said.
“OH MERA YOU ARE AS RADIENT AS EVER!!!!” Lee screamed.
“Hide me!” I said hiding behind Sakura.
I saw Neji smile at me.
My knees felt like jelly and I almost collapsed, yeah, he was that hot.
TenTen saw me and screamed, “MERA! OH MY GAWD! MERA!!!!”
“Hi TenTen,” I said as I walked over to her.
“Oh my gosh! You look so different! You got rid of your bangs!” TenTen said.
I smiled. Then Kakashi said, “Okay you two, can we concentrate on our mission now?”
“Yes sir! Sorry,” I said.
Neji used his Byakugan too see what was behind the giant rock in front of us.
My heart was pounding.
“I hope we’re not too late…” I thought.
Neji said that behind that rock was a very spacious area. But he couldn’t get a very clear image of the area. He told us some people were in there too.
“Is Gaara in there Neji?” Naruto asked.
“I’m searching for him right now,” Neji said.
Naruto started shaking Neji. “Well! Is he there?!”
Neji looked a little upset. “Let’s go.”
“What’s wrong?” Sakura asked.
“It’s hard for me to explain…” Neji said.
“Oh no…” I said quietly. “We’re…”
Gai jumped backwards then ran at the rock and punched it.
Then he walked over to Lee and said, “We need to remove the barrier.”
“But first, we need to figure out what type of barrier it is,” Sakura said.
I looked down into the water, at all of our reflections. “It’s no use… we’re too late…”
I saw TenTen look at me with a confused expression on her face.
I listened to everyone talk about the barrier. There were five seals that created the barrier. We had to remove all five at once or else we couldn’t get in. The five seals were scattered and we had to remove them. Gai pulled out some little wireless communicating ear thingy ma bobs, so we could hear when we are supposed to remove the seals. Neji located all the seals and Gai’s team put on the ear thingy ma bobs and went to go get rid of the seals. But before that Gai had everyone in his team do some stupid hand thing…
“That was so great!” Naruto said. “They even got me pumped up! Hey! Sakura why don’t we do that?” He put his arm out.
“I’d rather die,” Sakura said.
“Mera?” Naruto said.
“No way,” I said.
Kakashi and the old lady didn’t want to do that either. Gai is so stupid.
There was one seal on the giant rock. Once that seal was removed Sakura would break through the rock and into the Akatsuki’s place. I wanted to do that too but kakashi said that we would make an earthquake.
Everyone removed the seals and Sakura punched the rock and got us in the hide out.
We saw two guys sitting on top of Gaara. One looked like a girl, and the other looked like a short guy with corn rows.
“I wonder which one is the Jinchuuriki,” the girly one said.
Naruto got really mad.
I was furious.
“You bastards! I’m going to fucking kill you!” Naruto screamed.
The girly man looked at Naruto then at me. “You must be Mera.”
I was surprised. “Who are you and how do you know who I am?”
“I’m Deidara,” he said. “Itachi told me about you.”
“GAARA! How can you be asleep at a time like this?!” Naruto said.
“Naruto,” I said. “He’s not sleeping… He’s dead.”
“That’s right,” Deidara said. “You get it, don’t you?”
“Give Gaara back you bastards!” Naruto screamed as he charged at the guys.
Kakashi appeared in front of him. “Calm down. If you charge right in, without thinking, we’re all dead.”
The Akatsuki guys talked about art then Naruto got out a giant shuriken and threw it at the guy with corn rows. The corn rows guy blocked the shuriken with his ‘tail’.
Deidara threw something up into the air, and it exploded. Once the smoke from the explosion cleared up, a giant bird appeared. The bird picked up Gaara’s body and ate it! I know disturbing right? Then Deidara flew away on his bird. Naruto followed him.
Kakashi ran after Naruto. Then he stopped.
So while Kakashi was outside with Naruto, I was stuck inside the cave with the old lady (Chiyo) and Sakura. And there was no fighting for a while! Everyone was just talking! It was soooo boring! And the corn rows guy was really a puppet named Hiruko. The puppeteer was inside his puppet.
“That puppet, Hiruko, was originally a shinobi from some village. In Sasori’s hands, he became like that, changed, but still retaining some human form, a human puppet,” Chiyo explained.
“A human-puppet...” Sakura and I said.
“You two will be like that too, soon… Two new works of art,” Hiroku said. He raised his ‘tail’.
Sakura gasped.
I yawned.
“Hiruko is an all body, offense-deffense all around puppet,” Chiyo said. “Anyhow, we need to get Sasori out of it.”
“What do we do?” Sakura asked.
“The most dangerous part of a puppet is the traps,” Chiyo told us. “If you don’t know its attacks then, you cannot predict what kind of attack will come at you.”
“But you know the construction of that puppet well. We have an advantage,” Sakura said.
Chiyo nodded, “That’s why I thought I’d fight him alone at first.”
“At first?” Sakura asked.
“But that won’t do.”
“What do you mean?” Sakura said.
“This puppet is a little different from the Hiruko I know,” Chiyo said.
“Oh my god here we go again! More talking! We are never going to fight at this rate!” I thought.
“To defeat Sasori, we have to break Hiruko, but I don’t have that much distructive power,” Chiyo said. “However Sakura, Mera… You two are the students of Tsunade. First we have to get close and destroy his puppet with your power, Sakura. Then Mera, you will take care of Sasori.”
I nodded and smiled.
Sakura clenched her fist.
“However Sakura, you have to dodge all the attacks of the puppet. Not even a scratch is acceptable.”
“Right, poison,” Sakura said.
“And Mera, be very careful while fighting Sasori we don’t know what he’s capable of,” Chiyo said.
“Will do,” I said.
There was more talking then Chiyo said, “Sakura, Mera, come here.”
I walked over to the old lady. “The three of us will defeat him.”
Then she told us the plan.
“Understood,” Sakura and I said once we heard the plan.
“I’ll try…” Sakura said.
“Are you about ready? You know I hate waiting,” the puppet said.
“Don’t worry. We’ll…” Chiyo said.
Sakura grabbed a kunai.
I put on my gloves.
“…Finish this quickly,” Chiyo finished her sentence.
We all ran at the puppet. The puppet sent out a thousand needles at us. But we dodged them. When we thought all the needles were gone, the puppet sent some sort of contraption at us with poisonous gas and more needles. But we dodged that attack too. Then Sakura charged at the puppet and broke it into a million pieces. That was my queue. I ran over to Sakura and waited for Sasori to tumble out of his busted puppet. I saw a piece of cloth leap out of the puppets’ ruins and land a few feet away.
“So you’re finally out,” Chiyo said.
The cloth stood up.
Sakura was surprised. “That’s his real body?”
“Well duh!” I said.
“I had to go this far to see my grandsons face…” Chiyo said. “I haven’t seen you for twenty years, after all.”
Suddenly, Hiruko’s head jumped up into the air and sent hundreds of needles at us.
We dodged them.
“As I thought,” the cloak said. “Just what I’d expect from my grandma. No wonder the girl dodged my attacks so easily. She had you, who could see right through them, controlling her with chakra strings.”
“How did he know?!” I thought.
“And on top of that, you secretly put some on Hiroku’s tail,” The cloak said. “But for me to not have noticed until I was unable to move the tail; you must have done it when you first attacked with those kunai.”
“Man, he’s good!” I thought.
“Impressive, considering that I suppressed the chakra flow to the point to the point of making the threads invisible,” Chiyo said.
“It wasn’t hard,” The cloth said. “After all, you’re the one who taught me how to play with puppets.”
“But today, the games come to and end!” Chiyo said.
“That’s the plan,” the cloth said. The person under the cloth pulled it off of themselves, and I saw the real Sasori.
We were a bit surprised.
“But honestly, do you think it will be that simple, Grandma Chiyo?” Sasori said.
“He’s Sasori?” Sakura said.
“DUH!” I said. “And I get to beat the snot out of him!”
“What’s the meaning of this?” Chiyo asked.
It was just then that I was actually regretting what I said about beating the snot out of Sasori. I really looked at him and remembered that he had left the Sand village over twenty years ago, and he looked so young! He had bright red hair, brown eyes and a smart aleck-y smirk. He was a little intimidating.
“What’s wrong grandma Chiyo?” Sasori asked. “Are you so choked up that you can’t even speak?”
I looked back at Chiyo, her eyes were wide and she was completely still.
“That’s okay,” Sasori said softly. “It’s our first reunion in twenty years.”
“Sasori, you…” Chiyo finally said.
“Do you want to see what else I’ve got up my sleeve?” Sasori said. Then a scroll literally fell out of his sleeve. “This might be more shocking.”
“You know what would be even more shocking? If we could actually get to fighting!” I said.
Sasori smirked. “My, my, well aren’t you ambitious? You’ll make a lovely addition to my collection.”
“I doubt it!” I said.
Sasori ignored me and unrolled the scroll a bit. And there was a number three on it. “He was one of the hardest to kill and add to my collection. But that’s what makes him my favorite.”
Then the scroll glowed purple and there was a big smoke cloud that shrouded Sasori.
“Th-That’s… It can’t be!” Chiyo said.
“What? What’s wrong?” Sakura asked.
The smoke started clearing up and I saw why Chiyo was so shocked.
“That’s the Third Kazekage!” Chiyo said.
I stayed calm.
The other two were gaping.
“Well, does this take you back, Grandma Chiyo?” Sasori asked.
Chiyo talked about how the Third Kazekage disappeared over twenty years ago, and how they looked for him everywhere and now she knows what happened to the Third.
Then Chiyo and Sasori talked about the Kazekage’s and I learned that Sasori actually worked with Orochimaru until the hideous gay man quit.
“You… If you worked with Orochimaru you must know all about him,” Sakura said. “I have a lot of questions for you!”
“Um, hello!” I said. “Orochimaru kid napped me a few times and I had to stay at his hideout for a few days! I know a little bit!”
“Yeah, a little bit,” Sakura said. “Sasori knows everything.”
“True…” I said.
“Sorry, kid,” Sasori said. “I have to finish you three off and catch that Jinchuuriki. I hate to keep people waiting. I don’t have time to answer questions.” There was a pause. “Now let’s do this.”
He sent the puppet hurling at me and Sakura. I was ready for it. Sakura was yanked back with those chakra strings and I jumped back over to where Sakura was.
Then the puppet held out its arm and revealed five knives with poison on them. They were about to go through Sakura but Chiyo made Hiroku’s tail block them. The tail shattered when the knives got to it.
Then the puppet held out its other arm and ten million arms sprouted out of that arm! I was not prepared for that. The arms then tried pounding us to the ground but by sheer luck; we tripped and fell once the arms hit the ground, we were lying in a position where the arms didn’t touch us.
We got up and jumped back. Then poison gas appeared!
“Not good!” Chiyo said. “SAKURA! MERA! Hold your breath!”
I held my breath. Then the purple gas shrouded us. I couldn’t see a thing! I just held my breath and heard Chiyo yell, “SAKURAAAAAA!!!! MERAAAAAAA!!!!”
We held our breath for a little bit then suddenly, I felt ropes constricting me. I couldn’t move and I couldn’t hold my breath for much longer. I felt the ropes pull me somewhere too… I was starting to get a little scared.
“Sasuke… I never got to… help you kill Itachi…I promised…” I thought.

~*FLASHBACK!*~
Right before Sasuke left, and I never told you about this, he said, “You don’t have to come with me, but you have to promise that you will help me kill Itachi someday.”
I nodded. “Of course. I promise.”
He smiled then walked away…
~*END OF FLASH BACK!*~

“No! I WILL NOT DIE HERE!” I thought.
Suddenly, there was an explosion, and Sakura and I flew out of the poison gas cloud. The ropes, that were tied around us were broken too. Chiyo caught Sakura, but I was quick to regain my balance and slid on the ground. I turned around and saw Sakura unconscious, and Chiyo yelling at her to get up. Then Chiyo patted Sakura on the back and she woke up.
“You okay?” I asked.
She looked at me, smirked then said, “Yeah.” Then her look of confidence quickly turned into rage. “You! I’m gonna capture you!” she yelled at Sasori.
“Leave it to me,” I said stepping in front of her.
“No…” Sakura said standing up. “I want to do it.” Then she started yelling at Sasori. He didn’t look the slightest bit amused. He twitched his thumb and kunais flew at us. I dodged them. Then more kunais came flying at me. I couldn’t dodge them this time. I just shut my eyes. Then I heard something drop to the floor. I opened my eyes and there were two puppets in front of me. Then Chiyo and Sasori talked for a bit. I learned that Sasori killed his own parents just to make them puppets! Those were the puppets I saw in front of me.
“Sakura, Mera, stand back,” Chiyo told us.
I moved back behind Chiyo. So did Sakura.
We got to sit back and watch the most awesome puppet battle in the history of the world!
“U-Unreal…” Sakura said.
“This is awesome!” I said.
Then Sasori made the puppet do an ‘Iron Sand’ technique. Then Chiyo told us to, “Get out of here.”
“Why? I want to fight to!” I protested.
“I’ll fight him by myself,” Chiyo continued. “This was unexpected. You two don’t stand a chance against something like this.”
“But-!” Sakura and I said.
“You’re too slow!” Sasori said.
He used the iron sand technique then.
But right before we were harmed the mother puppet moved us aside so we wouldn’t get hurt.
Chiyo shielded her self with the puppet.
But because of the iron sand, she couldn’t control the puppet anymore.
“This time, I’ll attack all three of you at once,” Sasori said. Then the sand formed into knifes.
“Oh shit…” I thought.
There were three knives above our heads.
“You won’t escape this time,” Sasori said.
Then the knives came down at us. And Sasori’s puppet lunged at us with chakra and even more knives.
There was nothing we could do. I just closed my eyes and waited to be sliced. I heard a loud bang, and opened my eyes once the dust had cleared. Chiyo had saved us!
“So you turned your body into a puppet, even if it was just an arm,” Sasori said.
I took a good look at her hand. Sure enough, it was a puppets hand! Then there was a point where nobody spoke for a few moments… Then more iron sand formed.
“Sakura, Mera you have to run for it,” Chiyo said.
I was stayed still. So did Sakura.
“What’s wrong with you two? Hurry up! I already told you!” Chiyo said.
We made a plan.
“I may not have any special weapons built into me like a puppet,” Sakura said. “But I have my master’s hatred of losing!”
“So do I!” I said. Then we took off running. That was the plan. We would work together to destroy Sasori.
There was a giant iron block blocking our way to Sasori. I destroyed it. Then when Sasori, was knocked down and a dust cloud formed. Once it cleared up he continued attacking us.
Sakura and I dodged some more iron sand attacks. But I went a little overboard and made the entire cave collapse!
“That’s a lot of power for a little girl,” Sasori said.
“If you think just her alone is bad,” Sakura said. “Just wait and see how much power we have together.”
Sasori smirked and said, “We’re even then.”
Just then, Sasori sent more iron sand at us. We dodged the attacks. Then the series of attacks paused.
Suddenly, these huge thorns started growing everywhere. One of the thorns was coming at Sakura and me. I quickly jumped out of the way, but Sakura almost didn’t make it. She dodged it herself, but got a big cut on her left arm.
Chiyo was behind us and she couldn’t tell what was going on, because there was a huge rock in her way. “Sakura! Mera! Are you okay?!”
“I’m fine but Sakura’s got a cut, nothing serious though!” I called back.
But then I saw Sakura stumble around, trying to retain balance. Then it hit me, poison.
“Oh never mind! I think Sakura’s been poisoned! That’s serious!” I said.
“I told you I had plenty of moves left,” Sasori said.
Then Sakura fell to the ground.
“Oh my god! Sakura!” I said.
“She’d last three days, if I let her be,” Sasori said.
“Well, that’s a lot longer than you’re gonna last!” I said. “I’ll finish you off right here!”
Sasori smirked. “There’s not a scratch on you, we’ll have to fix that.”
Then he sent his puppet in my direction.
“It’s over, girls!” Sasori said.
I got ready to defend my self, but suddenly, Sakura jumped up and destroyed the puppet with one punch!
Then the thorns around us turned into iron sand.
We went over to Chiyo.
“You okay?” I asked.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” Chiyo said.
“How did you well, not get affected by the poison?” I asked.
“Antidote,” Sakura said. “Remember when we were making some for Kankuro? I brought it with me.”
“Oh…” I said. “Now I remember!”
“I have one left,” Sakura said holding out the last little vile of antidote. “One of you should take it.”
“Have Chiyo take it,” I said. “I can take care of myself.”
Sakura raised an eyebrow.
“I haven’t got a scratch on me,” I said.
“True,” Sakura said.
Chiyo’s right arm was injured so Sakura healed her, but after that she was really tired.
Sakura was silent. Then she tried healing her injuries.
“Here let me,” I said. I took off one of my gloves and healed the rest of Sakura’s injuries.
Just then, Sasori took off his Akatsuki cloak, and revealed… his puppet self!
“EW!” I said.
“He turned himself into a puppet,” Sakura said.
Suddenly, Sasori blasted fire at us.
Me and Sakura hid behind a rock while Chiyo hid behind another.
“Remember Mera,” Sakura said. “We have to finish him off within two minutes; that’s all the time left for the anti-venom to still be in affect.”
I nodded. “That’s one more minute than we’ll need.”
Pretty soon, we tried attacking him up close, but all our attempts failed miserably.
“We’ve only got one and a half minutes left,” Sakura said.
I nodded. Sasori tried attacking us some more, and we dodged everything he threw at us. But then, Sasori sent some sort of missal attached to a cable that was drenched in poison, at Sakura. And it barely missed her! Then he flew, and I mean literally flew, at Chiyo.
“DIE!!” he yelled.
Sakura ran over to Chiyo.
I sprinted ahead of her. “I got this!”
Sakura stopped and let me go on ahead.
I stood in front of Chiyo. I did a few hand signs. “FIRE BALL JUTSU!” A massive fire ball engulfed Sasori. That jutsu took up a LOT of chakra.
I heard him scream and once the smoke had cleared, I saw his burnt body lying on the ground, motionless.
“You did it Mera!” Sakura said.
“No,” I said. “We did it, all three of us.”
Sakura smiled.
Chiyo looked at us in amazement.
We started exiting the cave but then Sasori reconstructed himself!
“You did what exactly?” he asked.
“You…!” I said.
Chiyo found her puppet arm and put it back on. Then she summoned 10 puppets. Sasori summoned 100!
Sakura and I ran over to Chiyo.
We were ready to fight some more.
Sasori’s puppets came down to attack us.
Sakura and I fought off the ones that came at us and Chiyo used her puppets to attack Sasori’s.
But then Chiyo got cut by one of the puppets!
“Are you okay?” I asked.
“Don’t worry about me, just focus on getting Sasori,” Chiyo instructed us. “I’ll hold off the other puppets.”
“Yes!” Sakura and I said in unison. Then we ran at Sasori. One of the puppets handed me a little bubble with a brain looking thing inside.
“Mera! Use that!” Chiyo said.
I nodded then continued to run at Sasori. When I got close enough I threw it at him. The brain looking thing in the bubble turned into a giant puppet head and finished off Sasori.
Then everything fell silent and still.
Sakura was standing behind me, five feet away.
“Is it over?” I asked. “Did we win?”
“Yeah,” Sakura said. “We won.”
But then, Chiyo tripped. The Sasori I threw the puppet head at was really a puppet. The real Sasori was standing behind Chiyo. He had a sword held up in the air, ready to slice her head clean off her shoulders. Sakura and I started running over to Chiyo, I had just a little bit of chakra left so I used it for a burst of speed. Sakura was running right along side me. We ran until we were in front of Sasori then, Sakura almost stepped in front of Sasori but I pushed her away just in time for the sword to go right through me. (!) I was still conscious though amazingly. I turned around to see Chiyo.
“Are you okay?” I asked.
Chiyo’s eyes were popping out of her head.
Sakura was right next to me, and I will never forget the look on her face. It was a look of pure horror.
“Worrying about another with that wound?” Sasori asked.
He pushed the sword through me some more. It hurt really, really bad!
“If you’re really a medical ninja, you would know how bad your situation is right now,” Sasori said.
“Shut up!” I snapped.
“Tough words, but I wonder how long you will last,” Sasori said.
Yet again, he pushed the sword further. I tried healing myself with the sword still through me.
“Chiyo, Sakura… I’m fine and Chiyo, use the antidote Sakura gave you,” I said.
“Looks like the poison has spread,” Sasori said. “This sword is coated with poison.”
“Because of the poison… My body is going numb… I can’t control my chakra…” I thought.
But then I felt something poke my thigh. I looked down to see that, Chiyo had used the last antidote on me. (?)
Then she fell to the ground.
I grabbed hold of the sword, Sasori tried to push it through more, and I tried pulling it out.
“I won’t let go!” I said.
“Well, then…” Sasori said. He detached his arm with the sword in it then jumped back. Another sword popped out of his other arm. He charged at me.
“DIE!!” He screamed.
I closed my eyes and waited to be finished off, but then, the mother and father puppets saved me!
“You let your guard down in the end, Sasori…” Chiyo said.
Chiyo started talking about Sasori’s weakness.
I couldn’t take any more talking, or having a sword being stuck in my side so I collapsed.
Chiyo pulled the sword out. And it hurt like hell! But I bared it.
After I heard the sword drop to the ground, I felt some how stronger, and more well, alive. I opened my eyes and got on all fours.
“Are you okay Mera?” Sakura asked.
“Yeah… How about you guys?” I said.
Sakura punched Sasori in the face after he said something smart aleck-y.
“Don’t be stupid,” Sasori said. “This body feels no pain.”
Then Sasori started talking about how he feels nothing. He killed thousands of people and feels nothing.
“What the hell do you think a persons life is?!” Sakura and I screeched in unison. “What do you think life is?!”
“Hey, is that something a shinobi should say?” Sasori said.
I got up and walked over to Sakura.
“Why… Why can you only think of that?” Sakura asked.
Chiyo told her to let it go.
She did then Sasori started rambling on about how he was not a human or a puppet and stuff then he said, “Before it’s over, I’ll do something pointless myself. It’s a reward for beating me. You wanted information on Orochimaru right? In the country of Grass in Tenchikyo… Go to Mahiru after the lights are put out.”
“What does this have to do with anything?” I asked.
“One of Orochimaru’s underlings is my spy,” Sasori said. “I was… supposed… to meet him… there.”
Then he fell silent and the mother and father puppets fell.
Sakura turned to us. “It’s over… Chiyo, Mera.”
I smiled and nodded. “Yeah.”
“No… I would have been defeated,” Chiyo said. “Sasori saw through my last attack. But for some reason, he didn’t avoid it, he was slightly open.”
“Could that mean…” Sakura said.
“…He wanted to…” I said.
We all knew that he had given up and decided to die. So we walked toward the entrance of the cave. But Chiyo collapsed.
“Chiyo!” I said.
I ran over to her and Sakura followed.
“We’ll heal you,” Sakura said.
Both of us took of your gloves and began healing.
“Healing her cuts won’t heal the poison in her body…” I thought. “Maybe… If we get back to the village right now we can make an antidote just in time.”
“Let’s go back to the sand,” I said. “We can make an antidote there.”
“No…” Chiyo said.
“Why?” Sakura said. “Our job here is done!”
“If we don’t hurry and get back…you’ll…” I said.
“Before that… There is something I must…do.” Chiyo said looking up at the sky.
“Well, you can do that later,” I said. “Let’s go help Kakashi-sensei!”
Sakura nodded.
Chio got up and we exited the cave. There were logs that were held in between this canyon thingy, so we jumped from log to log. But then Chiyo slipped. Sakura and I caught her just in time and helped her up onto the log we were standing on.
We noticed that she couldn’t go on without help so both of us put one arm around her, and helped her walk.
As we were making our way through the canyon of logs, one thought stayed on my mind. “I wonder how Neji’s doing…”
Eventually we made it to a grassy area where we saw Naruto and Kakashi.
“HI NARUTO! HI SENSEI!!!” I said leaving Sakura and Chiyo.
Naruto had his head down and he was panting. He looked up. “S-Sakura…Mera,” he said. “You guys got him, huh?”
I nodded. “It was fun!”
“Looks like you two are having trouble,” Chiyo said.
“Unfortunately,” Kakashi said.
We heard clashing nearby.
“What’s that?” I said.
“Team Gai,” Kakashi said.
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!” I thought.
Just then we heard Neji say, “Everyone get back!”
There was an explosion, and team Gai was being chased by a giant fire ball. Then a blinding white light engulfed the entire area. When it was gone we thought we were all dead. But it turns out Kakashi got rid of the giant fire ball with his sharingan. Then Kakashi fell over, I caught him.
“You okay, sensei?” I asked.
Just then Naruto’s clones brought Gaara’s body.
“Sakura, Mera,” one of them said.
I nodded.
We walked over to a big field.
Sakura and I tried healing Gaara.
“So?” Naruto said.
We shook our heads. Then Naruto started crying.
Chiyo walked over to Gaara’s body and started healing him.
I was going to cry. Chiyo was willing to give up her life so Gaara could live. Naruto just didn’t get it. He had no idea what was going on.
“What’s-” he started to say.
I looked straight into his eyes.
“Don’t you get it?” I said. “She’s bringing Gaara back to life.”
“Can she really do that?” Naruto said.
“Yes…” I said. “But she has to give up her life in order for him to live…”
Chiyo was starting to run out of chakra so Naruto walked over to her and offered her his chakra.
Then Chiyo and Naruto worked together to bring Gaara back.
Everyone just stood there in silence.
“Naruto…” I thought. “You’re willing to do anything to bring Gaara back, aren’t you?”
Chiyo started talking about the sand village and Konoha then she said, “Naruto, become a hokage like non before you. Sakura, next time save the people who are important to you, not some old hag. You’ll surpass your teacher as a kunoichi. And Mera, don’t give up hope. I know you’ll find your brother one of these days.”
I started crying. “Kakashi must have told her about us… How else would she have known Naruto wanted to be hokage and I wanted to find Sasuke?” I thought.
Just then Chiyo fell over and Gaara sat up. Then the entire sand village surrounded us!
“Chiyo!” I said.
I stayed with Chiyo and Sakura. Sakura and I were hugging Chiyo’s body while everyone else was talking.
But then, Gaara and Naruto walked over to us.
“Everyone pray for Chiyo,” Gaara ordered.
We all closed out eyes and prayed.
“Thank you , Chiyo,” I thought.





THE END OF THIS PART OF THE STORY!!
Chapter end notes: Hope u liked it! Oh and the little '(!)' part in the story stands for my drawing title because that's what I drew on RMD! the same goes with '(?)'