TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hey Sasuke by RamenFox

[Reviews - 8]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Crazy i know. But this came to me in a dream! I was sleeping while listening to my ipod shuffle with the song "Hey Jude" by the soundtrack of Across the Universe movie.
The song and Naruto are not mine.
Chapter notes: I know, I know. I should be finishing my other fics and crap but my laptops adapter is broken and I can't finish my chapters so yeah. But that doesn't mean that i can't make new ones. ^^ But I am sorry.
Enjoy please.
Sasuke sighed.

He watched Naruto's retreating back,walking away hurt and rejected.

And it was all Sasuke's fault.

They were sparing as usual until Naruto said the most wonderful thing to him.

"Sasuke...I think I like you. Maybe more than a friend."

Pause.

Sasuke died for a second with joy. He may be 12 but he isn't stupid. Sasuke knew he was gay and loved Naruto for a very long time. and finally having Naruto say those words and feel the same way made sasuke want to tell the truth as well.

But he couldn't. He didn't show a hint of emotion to Naruto's words which scared the poor blonde.

"No."

Was the harsh reply. He didn't mean to make it so heartless, but it was a habit towards Naruto.

Sasuke didn't know why he said that. But maybe its because he wanted to finish something before he could love someone.

he wanted to kill Itachi first no matter what. Family before friends is what they say.

But Naruto is family too.

Sasuke shook his head at that thought until he heard a sniffle.

Sasuke looked at Naruto and mentally gasped at the sight of the boy.

Crying silently with tears rolling down his cheeks. Naruto hid his eyes and tried to cover his tears.

Sasuke felt a big pain and guilt in his heart at the sight.

Even when he was crying Naruto still looked so innocent and cute.

Sasuke sighed as he saw Naruto turn around and walk away looking at his retreating back go father away while he runs.

He watched untill he was completely gone.

Sasuke would have cried. But he needed to be strong. He would one day repay Naruto and tell him the truth. Maybe Naruto would forgive him. Maybe.

Wait...what was that?

Sasuke looked around as Music began to play. Soft music with a beat. He now heard a voice sing.

That voice. It sounded so familiar. And it was singing...to him?

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart.
Then you can start to make it better."

Sasuke followed the voice in the forest and saw the most bizarre sight ever in his life.

Itachi was there leaning onto a tree. He was the one singing.
Sasuke looked at him with confusion, then anger at his promise to kill him.

He threw a kunai at his brother but only for it to be caught.

Itach held the kunai between two fingers and began to sing again moving off the tree.

"Hey Jude, don't be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her into your heart.
Then you begin to make it better."

Sasuke was not afraid of Itachi! But Itachi wouldn't say that. Was he saying that Sasuke was afraid....of Naruto? But why? What is Itachi planning?

All he was afraid was his brother singing to him.

I mean really, that is one weird ass surprise.

Go out and get her?

Did he mean Naruto again? He did let Naruto crawl up his skin and steal his heart.

He stopped his train of thought when Itachi put his hand on Sasuke's shoulder comfortably and softly began to push Sasuke around back towards the sparing grounds.

Three guys that Sasuke was guessing is Itachi's comrades were following them. A big blue fish was playing the guitar and a red head and blonde head was singing background.

"And any time you feel the pain, Hey Jude, refrain.
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool.
By making his world a little colder."

Sasuke dropped his eyes. Itachi was really telling the truth about Sasuke. Sasuke was cold and he is heartless and he was a fool. The pain does hurt a lot, but Naruto's probably felt worse.

Sasuke flinched as he felt Itachi jab his forhead with his finger. Then until a second later he noticed that they were standing in front of a giant branch.

"Na na na na na na na na na na!"

Itachi moved the branch aside as he sang that verse, showing Naruto sitting at the edge of a cliff watching the sunset.

Alone and crying.

His back was turned to them but Sasuke could still tell that he was crying by the shaking of his shoulders.

Itachi began to sing again with his weird blonde friend joining him a bit this time.

"Hey Jude, don't let me down.
You have found her now go and get her.
(Let it out, let it in.)
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better."

Sasuke could only nod. He ignored the blonde, Deidara wearing a hand puppet of Naruto and the red head, Sasori wearing a hand puppet of Sasuke.

With the puppets kissing.

Itachi smiled while Sasuke stepped out and walked up towards Naruto. He knew what to do and he was confident about it.

"Better"

Deidara, Sasori, Kisame and Itachi grinned.

"Better"

Sasuke stepped next to Naruto and crouched down.

"Better!"

Naruto looked up at Sasuke in surprise. The sun continue to radiate off of them, giving effects.

"Better!!"

Itachi and the others leaned in, expecting the big event.

"Better!!!"

Sasuke leaned closer into Naruto until they were an inch apart, confusing the poor blonde to death with his big blue eyes.

"WHOA!!!"

Sasuke crushed his lips against Naruto and stroked his cheek passionately, wiping away tears. Itachi yelled in praise as the others cheered and Deidara flying back in surprise.

More tears came. But they were happy ones.

"Na na na na na na na na
na na na na, Hey Jude.
Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na, Hey Jude.
Na na na na na na na na
Na na na na, Hey Jude."

Deidara and Sasori opened a cage of white birds and let them fly freely out pass Naruto and Sasuke, making the mood more romantic.
The sun had set right on their kiss making their faces dark but their lips alive.

The four men sang to the young couple happily.

"Na na na na na na na na
na na na na, Hey Jude.
Jude, Jude, Jude, Jude, Jude, Jude, Jude!"

Itachi sang out giving Sasuke thumbs up embarrassingly.

Sasuke and Naruto broke apart and everything went dark. They looked up at the shown stars and full moon of the night.

And how could I not add a shooting star above their heads? ^^

"Na na na na na na na na
na na na na, Hey Jude."

They sang their last verse and slowly let it ebb away. The music went to a relaxing stop.

Watching Sasuke sit next to Naruto holding his hand was the last thing Itachi saw as he beckoned his friends over to leave the couple alone.

A glad smirk was on his face as the four of them poofed away.

That night, Sasuke and Naruto became a couple. Sasuke decided that he would kill Itachi later in his life and live more happier. But the day before he kills his brother, he would sing to Itachi out of nowhere and embarrass him like Itachi did in front of Naruto.

Revenge will be sweet indeed.

THE END.

Credits...

Characters:

Uchiha Sasuke,
Uchiha Itachi,
Uzumaki Naruto,
Deidara,
Hoshigaki Kisame,
Sasori,
White birds.

Song: Hey Jude by Joe Anderson and soundtrack of Across the Universe.

Coming soon in theaters. Just kidding, I don't really know. xD

Director:

RamenFox.

Producer:

RamenFox.

Writer:

RamenFox.

The rest...

RamenFox.

*bows* Thank you, thank you! I must thank Itachi for giving me the inspiration and the song.

Itachi: *bows*

Goodbye and farewell my friends. ^^ I will be back!!! Dun dun duuuuuuuunnn.
Chapter end notes: And cut! Thats a rap, great work everyone!

Everyone: YAY!

Sasuke: Finally! *picks Naruto up from the cliff and heads to a room*

Naruto: ACK!

Itachi: Man, he is such a hornball.

RamenFox: Indeed. But now since this is done, I should start trying to beg my dad to get my adapter fixed. Bye.

Everyone: Finally! She's gone!

RamenFox: I heard that you bastards!

Everyone: ...

End. (For reals this time.)