TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sinfully Yours by bloodstained avenger

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: if i owned Naruto, i would make Sasuke his lover. XD
She was curled up on the couch, with remote in hand, flipping through the channels absentmindly. Her unusual bright pink hair was illuminating the room with a florescent glow. It was, of course, raining outside. She always was outside training with her teacher, Tsunade, but today practice was canceled. Another factor to make a dent in her usual perky personality. A tear moved down her cheek, in what seemed to be slow motion, taking its time to reach the lips to create a salty taste. She shook with a cold shock, and continued to cry.
Her name was Sakura Haruno. Aged 20, and living on her own. She has sea foam green eyes, with a tint of the blue sky embedded into her pupil. Her bubble-gum pink hair almost rested on her shoulders. She always wore a red ribbon in her hair. It is significant because her best friend, Ino Yamanaka, gave it to her when they were 8 years old. She never let go of it.
Crying was not something Sakura was used to doing. She is always is perky and happy. Sakura has to have had something terrible happen to reduce her to tears. Her boyfriend, Sasuke Uchiha, just broke up with her today. He just had a vacant expression, but Sakura could tell what was going on. He was forced to break up with her. He didnt want to, but his quote girlfriend unquote Karin said that she wouldnt be friends with Sasuke if he still was with Sakura. So, under pressure, Sasuke decided to break up with Sakura.

Sakura, believe me, I didnt want this to happen. I really cared for you, but Karin has such an influence on my family by her family being the head of the Uchiha Company. She thinks she can get away with anything. I guess she was right. I really loved you Sakura, but its time to move on.

Sasuke, please! Dont make this decision because of HER!

I love you, Sasuke! I would give up my world for us to stay together. Please dont leave me out in the cold. I have loved you ever since we met!

Sakura, please dont cry for me. I have to go. Take care of yourself, ok? I will be thinking about you.

SASUKE!

Sakura wiped her face. Her tears were now going out of control. She couldnt hold back her feelings. She was deeply in love with Sasuke, and really wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. But now, that was all downhill.

I think I need to go and vent.

Sakura took the phone and dialed Inos number. She was always there for Sakura, no matter what was wrong. Ino had the greatest advice.

Hello?

Ino, its me. Sakuras voice was shaking.

Whats wrong, Sakura?

I really need to talk to you.

All right, Ill meet you at Cranberrys ok?

Ok