TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Heart of Ice by danieluchiha

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok my first try. Ikari means hatred. Kuro means dark. Hi means Ice. Ikamono means fake. Kasuta means caster. Manuke means idiot. Honoka means stupid.
My name is Ikari Kurohi. I'm 13, I have dark brown hair, and, most of the time, I have light brown eyes. Hachibi no Hachimata, the eight tailed serpent, was sealed inside me by the third Hyokage. That's why I said most of the time. I am a genin from the Village Hidden in the Ice. I am shunned by my village, for they see me as a monster.
The chuunin exams were coming up and my team, which consisted of the genjustu using Ikamono Kasuta and the village's number one idiotic ninja Manuke Honoka, was already waiting in Konoha. The hotel normally charged a lot of money for this suite, but I "persuaded" the owner to give us a discount. Well actually it was free, but it was a discount all the same. It's so much fun to terrify people. I was on the couch, watching TV and Ikamono was reading a scroll. Manuke was outside doing whatever. We had three days to kill before the exams and I was bored so I decided to look around town.
I jumped from rooftop to rooftop around what seemed to be the shopping district. I decided to head east and ended up at a bath house. There I saw a pink haired girl in the hot spring. I decided to watch, taking my perch on the roof of the bath house. She seemed to be enjoying her bath. I began to wonder how I could change that. While I was deep in thought about how I could ruin this girl's bath I heard shouting. I rushed in the direction of the voice and immediately found the source. A woman was shouting at some old man. She slapped him and walked in my direction. When she was walking by she muttered something. "Pervert". I smiled because I knew how I would ruin that girl's bath.
When I got back to my perch at the bath house there was a blonde girl in the spring with the pink haired girl. "Two victims." I said to myself as formed the hand signs.
"I can't believe I have to be on the same team as you Forehead Girl." Ino said. "I'm not too fond of being on your team either Ino-Pig." Sakura said. "Well you're a... do you hear something?" Both girls turned around and saw a hole in the fence behind them and an eyeball looking through it. The girls jumped the person behind the fence to find Jiraiya. "You pervert, take this!" Sakura said as she punched him only to find it was a mizu bunshin. "That pervert, the next time I see him I'm gonna beat the shit out of him." Ino said as she and Sakura jumped over the fence and went into the bath house. On the other side of the building Ikari smiled and disappeared in a gust of leaves.
I decided to look around some more. The village was boring mostly, but still better than my village. I found myself throwing shuriken at stumps most of the time. Once when I was out in the forest throwing shuriken I saw a man in green spandex training. But finally, after three days of waiting, the day of the exams finally came. I have to say that I was about to kill Manuke because he wouldn't shut the hell up. "Yeah, I'm gonna pass the exam and be a chuunin, and then I'm gonna be respected!" He went on like that the whole time we walked to the academy where the exams were to be held. I had to admit, I was actually kind of excited. Maybe if I became a chuunin people would stop treating me like a demon. I didn't get my hopes up though. I still believed that they would always see me as what was inside me. I think I enjoyed my stay in Konoha because people didn't treat me differently.
When we finally made it to the academy there was a sign on the door that said 'The chuunin exams will be postponed until tomorrow due to a possible gas leak in the building. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' "Awww man, I can't believe we have to wait another day until the chuunin exams." Manuke said like the idiot he was. "No" I said simply and opened the door. "Wait, what are you doing Ikari? There could be a gas leak in the building!" Ikamono said. "If there was a gas leak it would make more sense to move the exams somewhere else than to postpone it. This is obviously a trick." I said. And with that I entered the building. Apparently, my teammates had some faith in me because they followed me in. When we got to room 301 we found out I was right.
Chapter end notes: I have more but I wanna see some reviews.