TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fade to Black by Rockleeluver

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto...I making another KhakiXLee story if you care...
**Start**
"Why do we have to protect a singer?"

"Because that's mission Naruto!!"

Team 7 from the Leaf Village sat backstage of a Rose and Thorns concert. Kakashi- sensei was reading his famous book. Naruto watching Rose perform, looking a little annoyed. Sakura was watching Sasuke. Sasuke was ignoring her and was in deep thought.

"I'm wishing you were with me tonight. I'm missing you my love. I want my breath to quicken. Every time you bush against me. I want my heart to ship beats. Every time you speak. Please come my baby..."

Rose looked out her audience feeling as lonely the song. Why couldn't something like that really happen? A prince come rescue her? Instead she gets "ninja." All she saw was a hyper-active dork, a self-centered idiot, a loud mouthed dipstick, and a perverted man. What kind of ninja are like that? Leafs nins it seems.

"I'm still waiting for my baby. Hurry up...Come sooner... In the end I'm still waiting..."

Rose walked off stage with her "Thorns" close behind. Kakashi-sensei didn't look up. Sasuke didn't bother to either. Naruto jumped up happily. Sakura stood as well.

"Wow Rose! You just gave 3 encores!!!!"

"It's comes with the job. Though ninjas do not. I don't need You guys."
**End Chapter 1**
Chapter end notes: I"m not done yet!