TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mera's Story pt. 2 by Mera_Uchiha1224

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: To see what Mera looks like go to: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/manga/87040.html

and to see her out fit go to: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/manga/95870.html
Chapter notes: :)
Chapter 1

Sasuke and I were done with our morning training. So we sprawled on the ground and watched the clouds float over us. Then, a bird flew in circles in the sky.
“Kakashi? What does he want?” Sasuke said getting up.
“I’ll come with you!” I said getting up too. So I walked with Sasuke to the meeting spot.
“Kakashi, it’s unusual for you to be here first,” Sasuke said.
“I do it from time to time,” Kakashi said.
“Good morning Sensei!” I said as I hugged Kakashi.
“Hello Mera,” Kakashi said looking down at me.
“I don’t like natto and sweets,” Sasuke said suddenly.
“Oh really?” Kakashi replied.
“That was random!” I said.
Kurenai and Asuma were with us to but then the left. Kakashi talked to us then left. Sasuke and I went down to our clan memorial place. (Or whatever my brother calls it)
Then when we were done visiting that place Sasuke and I trained some more. And after that we went to Kakashi’s place. To my surprise Kakashi was in his bead and he looked really beat up.
“SENSEI!!!” I screamed. I rushed to his side.
“Did something happen?” Sasuke asked.
“Nothing much happened,” Guy said. (Guy, Kurenai and Asuma were in the room too.)
“Is it true that the Itachi came back?” some random guy said as he poked his head into the room. “And he’s after Naruto?”
Sasuke looked insane. He ran out of the room.
“Brother…” I said. I was still by Kakashi. (And let me tell you… Kakashi looked SUPER HOT that day. Even if he was beat up!) But sadly I had to leave Kakashi and go after my brother. I caught up with him at a hotel he was looking for Naruto apparently. But when he opened the door to a room, Naruto wasn’t there. We left that hotel and searched some more. Sasuke was running around like a maniac! But I know why. It all came back to me.

~FLASH BACK!!!~

“Sasuke!” I yelled as my seven year old brother fell to the floor after he screamed really loud. I was six years old at the time and I was horrified to find that everyone in my clan was dead. “Itachi… what did you…?” I said but then I looked at Itachi’s eyes. That was a big mistake. I was watching my clan being killed one by one before I knew it. Once I returned to the room where Itachi and Sasuke were I screamed too. It was horrible. Sasuke ran at Itachi but before Sasuke could do anything Itachi punched Sasuke in the stomach. I watched this while I was on the floor. Then I got up when Sasuke ran out the door. I looked at Itachi one more time then ran away with Sasuke. But we stopped when Itachi popped up in front of us.
“Please… don’t kill us,” I said quietly.
“You’re not worth killing,” Itachi said coldly. Then he gave Sasuke and me a lecture. That is the last I saw of Itachi.

~END OF FLASH BACK!!!~

We finally found the right hotel and we got there in the nick of time too. Itachi was with a shark dude and they were about to do something to Naruto.
“Itachi…” I whispered. I activated my sharingan.
“It’s been a long time Sasuke, Mera,” Itachi said.
“Itachi Uchiha,” Sasuke said coldly. Sasuke had his sharingan activated too.
“Ah the sharingan,” the shark guy said. “Who are they?”
“My little brother and sister,” Itachi said.
“I’m going to kill you Itachi!” Sasuke said suddenly.
“No!” I said holding him back. “Please don’t brother!”
“I’ll be fine,” Sasuke said gently pushing me aside. Sasuke broke out the lighting blade and charged at Itachi.
“NO STOP!!!” I screamed. Then there was a flash of light. Once I could see again I saw that Itachi was holding Sasuke’s wrist. The technique was easily avoided. Then Itachi twisted Sasuke’s wrist. Sasuke screamed and dropped to the floor. “YOU BASTARD!!!!” I screeched as I charged at Itachi.
Suddenly Jiraiya popped up out of no where.
“JIRAIYA IS HERE!” Jiraiya shouted. I stopped running. I walked over to Sasuke and knelt down next to him and tried to comfort him. Sasuke yet again gently pushed me aside and got up.
“The one who’s going to kill him… is me!” Sasuke said.
“I have no interest in you right now,” Itachi said as he kicked Sasuke over to a wall.
“Stop… please…just stop,” I pleaded. “Don’t hurt my brother.” I was kneeling in front of Itachi and crying. I hated seeing my brother getting knocked around by Itachi.
“Sasuke!” Naruto said. Naruto was going to help Sasuke.
“NO! Don’t interfere Naruto!” Sasuke said as he got up. Jirayia and the others didn’t interfere the entire time we were with Itachi.
“Sasuke…please… don’t try attacking him anymore!” I sobbed. “I don’t want you to get killed!”
Sasuke didn’t listen he charged at Itachi and Itachi punched Sasuke. Sasuke hit the same wall. (He is so stubborn!)
“STOP!!!” I screamed. I looked up at Itachi. “You may have killed the entire Uchiha clan with ease… but you will never be able to kill me or Sasuke that easily!!!” I got up and glared at Itachi.
“Foolish little sister,” Itachi said.
“Shut-up,” I snapped at him.
“Mera… don’t,” Sasuke said.
Itachi walked by me over to Sasuke. I jumped on Itachi’s back and kept shouting, “YOU ASSHOLE! DON’T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON SASUKE!!!!” I was punching and kicking. But it did me no good. Itachi grabbed me and threw me against the wall where Sasuke was.
Sasuke tried to beat up Itachi again but failed. Itachi was beating Sasuke up and it was really hard to watch so I made a few shadow clones and attacked him. It was no use still. Itachi defeated all of my clones and started beating me up. I coughed up some blood. “I’m sorry… brother… I can’t… help you,” I said softly. Then I closed my eyes and collapsed.
Sasuke was on the floor too.
Itachi picked both of us up by the collar of our shirts and said, “You are weak…Both of you. Why are you weak? Because you lack… hatred.”
Suddenly Sasuke screamed. I opened my eyes. “Bastard…” I whispered.
Itachi looked at me with his sharingan eyes. I was transported into the same world I visited a few years ago. I was forced to relive the same nightmare. Me and Sasuke screamed like we did before. Jirayia made the hall we were in all squishy and gross. Itachi stuck me and my brother inside the gross wall then he and his freaky friend left. Jirayia made the hall back to normal. I fell to the floor. So did Sasuke. Then Guy appeared. He took me and Sasuke to the hospital. I stayed there with my brother for a few days. I don’t know if anyone visited me or not since I was unconscious the entire time. In a few days Tsunade came to heal me and Sasuke.
“What… Where am I?” I said as I woke up. Naruto, Tsunade and Sakura were in my room.
“Hey Mera!” Naruto said.
“Mera! Guess what Sasuke is all better! It’s a miracle!” Sakura said.
“Sasuke…Oh my gosh! Sasuke!” I said then I leapt out of my bed and ran to Sasuke’s room.
Once I got in I saw Sasuke sitting up in his bed. “Hey Mera.”
“Brother!” I said as I ran over to Sasuke and squeezed him.
“Don’t cry like Sakura did,” Sasuke said.
“I won’t,” I said as I let go of him. “Wait Sakura cried?”
“Yeah. She even hugged me,” Sasuke said shuddering.
“Hey Mera! I’m gonna go see Kakashi now!” Naruto said as he walked by the door.
“OOH! I WANT TO COME!!!” I said as I ran out of the room.
Kakashi was sitting up in his bed too looking very tired.
“SENEI!!!!” I screamed as I jumped on top of him.
“Mera!” Kakashi said surprised. “Uh… Can you please… get off me?”
Once I realized what I had just done I quickly got of him and sat on his bed right next to him.
Tsunade was in the room too. “You were beaten by two opponents? How pathetic.”
“Hey! Don’t talk to him that way you old--” I wanted to say more but Kakashi covered my mouth.
“That’s probably not the smartest thing to say right now Mera,” Kakashi said.
“Kakashi-Sensei is fixed! On to bushy brows!” Naruto said.
Guy was in the room also. “Yes! Please look at my student!” Guy said. Tsunade left the room to go see Lee with Guy. And Kakashi uncovered my mouth.
“Are you coming Mera?” Naruto said.
“No. I’m a little scared if Lee sees me right now. Besides, I want to keep Sensei company!” I replied.
“Suit yourself!” Naruto said. Then he left.
After Naruto left it was just me and Kakashi. It was so awesome keeping him company! Because we were alone! No one else bugged us! But eventually a stupid nurse came into the room and said, “Ok miss Uchiha! You should leave now!”
“Why?” I asked her.
“You spent three whole hours in here! I think Mister Hatake is tired!” the nurse replied.
“No it’s fine!” Kakashi insisted. “I like having her around.”
I blushed when he said that.
“Suit yourself!” the annoying nurse said. “I’ll be back in half an hour.” Then she left.
I kept Kakashi company until the nurse came. The nurse said I had to leave. So I hugged Kakashi then left.
Then I walked around the hospital for a while. But then I saw Lee walking around the hospital too.
“Oh…no,” I said.
“Mera? Oh hello Mera!” Lee said cheerfully.
“Hello Lee,” I said through clenched teeth.
“Did Tsunade cure you too?” Lee asked me.
“Yeah,” I said.
“That’s good!” Lee smiled at me. (Ew)
“Yep,” I said slowly inching away from him.
“Hey where are you going?” Lee asked wobbling over to me on one of his crutches.
“Somewhere,” I said continuing to walk away.
“Can I come?” Lee asked.
“No,” I said quickly.
“Oh okay… See you later then…” Lee said sadly then he hobbled off.
“Whew!” I thought. “I avoided another meaningless conversation with Lee!”
“What? That was mean of you!” another side of me said. “He really likes you and you are really mean to him even when he is hurt! Even if you spent five minutes with him it would mean the world to him!”
“Shut up! He is a weirdo!” the other part of me said. Pretty soon two parts of me were arguing. And guess who won? Yeah the nice side! So I ended up talking to Lee!
I found Lee sitting on like a balcony thing and he was crying.
“Lee?” I said.
“Mera? What brings you here?” Lee asked looking hopeful.
“I wanted to talk to you,” I said as I walked over to him.
“R-really?” Lee asked wiping the tears off his face.
“Yeah,” I said kindly as I sat down next to him.
“This means a lot to me Mera!” Lee said.
“I know,” I said.
“Oh Mera!” Lee said. “I am the happiest man in the world!”
“I’m sure you are,” I said.
“But something troubles me,” Lee said. “Tsunade said that I should give up being a ninja.”
“Oh, I heard about that,” I said sympathetically.
“I don’t want to give up being a ninja! I don’t want all my dreams to be taken away from me!” Lee said with tears building in his eyes.
“I’m sure sundae will find a way to cure you,” I said as I got up and walked away.
“Mera wait! Thank you for talking to me!” Lee said.
“You’re welcome,” I said.



Chapter 2

Me and everyone else went to the place where all the hokages faces were carved into a mountain where Tsunade announced that she was now the fifth hokage.
It was so nice to see everyone again. Kakashi was back on his feet. (Until I knocked him over when I hugged him.) Neji was there. Sasuke was out of the hospital too.
The next day me and the rest of my squad formed a plan. Naruto suggested that we take Kakashi out to ramen to see what he looks like without his mask!
So we went to the ramen place where that bitch Aayme works.
“Are you hiding something?” Kakashi asked us slyly. “Mera, I know you’ll tell me.”
“No! Of course not sensei!” I said. “Just eat and enjoy!”
“Ok,” Kakashi said.
Then we sat there and waited to see what Kakashi really looked like.
Then Ino popped in with her squad!
“INO YOU PIG!!!” Sakura screamed.
“GET OUT OF THE WAY!” I screamed.
Then when we did get Ino, Chouji and, Shikamru out of the way Kakashi had finished and Ayame was drooling over MY Kakashi.
“HEY! BACK OFF HE’S MINE!” I screamed at Ayame.
“Uh… Mera?” Kakashi said.
“Oh… Hi sensei!” I said sheepishly.
“What did you say?” Kakashi asked me.
“Uh… nothing,” I said.
“I’m pretty sure I heard you say…” Kakashi said.
“It’s a code I made up!” I said quickly. “Back off he’s mine means… uh… I’m hungry!”
My brother knows I like Kakashi so he started laughing.
“Shut-up!” I said.
“Mera… Is there something you want to tell me?” Kakashi said.
“NO! I’m fine!” I said. Then I panicked and ran out of the shop.
Sasuke ran after me along with Sakura and Naruto.
“That was close!” I said.
“You are so stupid!” Sasuke laughed. “That was hilarious!”
“Sssh!” I said.
“You like Kakashi-Sensei?” Naruto and Sakura asked.
“Yes,” I said quietly.
The next day my brother suggested we spy on Kakashi. So we did. Kakashi was carrying groceries when he suddenly ran over to a book shop where his favorite books were on sale.
“What is he doing?” Naruto said.
“Be quiet!” Sakura hissed.
Then Kakashi looked in our direction.
“Oh crap! We’ve been spotted!” I said.
“M-Movie? I better go buy tickets!” Kakashi said as he ran away.
So we jumped down and tried following Kakashi. Then he popped up behind us.
“What are you guys doing?” Kakashi asked.
“Nothing!” I said.
“Does it have to do with me?” Kakashi asked.
We all panicked and ran away.
The next day we planned what we would do. We ended up having one person at a time follow Kakashi. Naruto went first. But he failed. So I went next. I saw Kakashi was looking at some kind of stone. So I jumped down and tried to see what he was doing. It was a DUMMY!!! NOT MY KAKASHI!!! So Sasuke went next. He failed too.
“SASUKE! YOU DORK!” I screamed.
The next day was a mission. We had to go to a farm.
Then some annoying farm lady gave us a nice lunch. Naruto ruined it. So we went to the baths. Sasuke and Naruto went to their baths and Sakura and me went to our baths.
“I wanted to see his face!” I said. “I bet he is hot!”
“I wanted to see too!” Sakura said.
“I wish I could see into the bath where Kakashi is so I can see him without his shirt or his pants!” I whined. “Damn it!”
When that was over we went back to the academy and devised another plan. We wore shinobi suits. They were really baggy. But anyway Naruto stepped in front of Kakashi and said something stupid. Kakashi tied me, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura up in rope.
“Why are you guys in such strange costumes?” Kakashi asked.
Sakura made an excuse. The ninjas freaked out and Kakashi beat them up. Later on when we were walking back to the academy Naruto asked Kakashi what was under his mask. Kakashi revealed what was under his mask alright! He had another mask on! What a rip off!
























Chapter 3

I have a lot of friends. But one of my closest friends is Kumiko. She originally came from China and I’ve lived in Japan with my brother my entire life. When she first came to the academy I was so happy because I didn’t really have any friends. Well besides Sakura, Naruto, Kiba, Neji, Hinata, and Shikamru. But that’s not the point! Anyway, on with the story!

***

It was a lazy afternoon. I was lying down on the grass with my brother; we were watching the clouds go by. Then a distant figure appeared.
“Hey, brother!” I said sitting up.
“What?” Sasuke groaned.
“Who’s that?” I said pointing to the figure.
Sasuke sat up and squinted in the direction of the figure. “I don’t know.”
“Let’s go see!” I said getting up and running toward the figure.
“Wait, Mera!” Sasuke said running after me.
“Hi there I’m Mera Uchiha!” I said happily as I got nearer to the figure.
The figure turned out to be a girl about my age. She had long black hair and two different colored eyes. She looked like a punk rocker too. When I introduced myself she looked angry. “YOU!!” she screamed.
“What?” I said. “I don’t think we have met before.”
She pulled out a kunai knife and tried stabbing me with it. Then Sasuke caught up and that’s when things got interesting.
“Mera leave now!” Sasuke ordered as he stepped in front of me.
“You killed my clan!” she screeched.
“No, that wasn’t me! That was probably my brother Itachi Uchiha! He killed my clan too!” I said from behind Sasuke.
“What?” the girl said putting her kunai knife away. “How can that be?”
“Me and my brother Sasuke will tell you,” I said stepping away from Sasuke and walking to the girl.
“Mera, I told you to get away from this person,” Sasuke said.
“I know but she can’t be that bad,” I said.
So the girl listened to me. It turns out that her name was Kumiko. We became fast friends after that day. We were pretty inseparable. She told me she liked Sasuke but she acted like she hated him whenever she was around him. Sasuke wasn’t too fond of her either.
“That friend of yours Mera,” Sasuke said once we got home. “She’s really annoying.”
“Brother!” I said. “She’s my best friend!”
“So?” Sasuke replied.
“You’re mean!” I said.
“That’s great,” Sasuke said plopping down on the couch in the living room.
“Well I’m gonna go meet Kumiko at Starbucks now,” I said stepping out the door.
“Ok,” Sasuke said.
I shut the door and headed off to Starbucks. Once I got there Kumiko and I chatted for a while until it got dark.
“We she get going it’s getting dark,” I said.
“Ok!” Kumiko replied.
We walked out of Starbucks. Then the weirdest thing happened. There was a dark figure in the shadows.
“Mera,” it hissed.
“Who said that?” I said a little scared.
“Mera…” it hissed again only louder.
“Let’s walk a little faster,” I said to Kumiko. So we walked a little faster but the figure followed us.
“Who keeps stalking us?” Kumiko asked me.
“OROCHIMARU!” I screamed.
And sure enough it was him. He came out of the shadows and laughed. But I did also notice that his arms were like covered in bandages.
I was frozen in fear. I couldn’t say anything. I just stood there and watched Orochimaru get closer and closer to me and Kumiko.
“Move! I have to get away from him!” I thought. But I still couldn’t move.
“Get away from them!” a lady’s voice said from behind Orochimaru.
“Tsunade,” Orochimaru said calmly. “You’re out late.”
Tsunade got out her weapons. “Get Mera out of here!” Tsunade said to Kumiko.
“Yes ma’am!” Kumiko said. She grabbed my arm and dragged me away from Tsunade and Orochimaru.

























Chapter 4

“Brother?” I said weekly as I woke up the next morning.
Sasuke was standing next to my bed with a relived look in his eyes.
“What happened?” I asked him.
“Kumiko dropped you off last night,” Sasuke replied.
“That’s right I remember now!” I said sitting up.
“What happened?” Sasuke asked.
“We were walking back from Starbucks when Orochimaru showed up!” I said. “Then Tsunade came and told Kumiko to take me somewhere safe.”
“Oh,” Sasuke said. “I’m glad you’re okay.”
I smiled at him.
Then Kumiko burst into the room. “GOOD MORNING!!” she said.
“HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!” Sasuke yelled.
“I have my ways,” Kumiko said.
“Hiya!” I said cheerfully.
“Are you okay?” Kumiko asked.
“Never been better!” I said.
“That’s good!” Kumiko said with a smile. “Are you up to training today?”
“Yeah!” I said getting up out of bed.
“Ok I’ll be waiting over at the place we usually go!” Kumiko said walking out the door…


To be continued…
Chapter end notes: :D