TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Party in Konoha! by Hinata_Uchiha15

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. It's just that school is about to start in a few weeks so I won't be writing as much.

Anyways...
In the story it's kinda like my point of view. Well I'm my own OC. So there's not much talking.
(Poster and invites)

Eveyone is invited to a party in Konoha and there will be evrything. But you'll just have to wait until the party to find out what. Hope you can come and have the time of your lives!

~Tsunade


Everyone in Konoha and the guests from Suna were all very excited to finally have the night that they will all remember. A few days later it was time. Everyone on the Party Committee set everything up for the night. Lights, music, speakers, food. And Tsunade is actually letting everyone at the party drink. This is gonna be really fun.

As it got dark everyone was at the party. All of the music was blasting and everyone was partying it out. The Sake supply was unlimited and some people had some parties of their own in the buildings. It was a great time.

As it got later into the night, some things started happening.

"Hey, Anko-san," said Kakashi. "How's the party?" He looked kinda drunk. So did Anko.

"It's really cool," she responded. "She began to fall on Kakashi. How may drinks had she have, wondered Kakashi.

"Oh well." Soon he brought her to his apartment.

Everyone at the party was having such a good time they didn't relize the time. It was 1:00 am. But they just keep partying on. Hey look Gaara is walking up to Hinata. Looks like Shukaku just couldn't handle much of the drinks. He just went up to her and began to make-out with her. Soon they just went to some random building.

Let's see who's dancing and parading all over the place. Naruto is running around the place like crazy. Sasuke is trying to hide from Sakura and Ino. And look at the people that are dancing. It's Shikamaru and Temari having a dance-off with Neji and Tenten. Let's go see what will happen.

"You guys won't stand a chance," said Neji. Him and Tenten are doing so nice moves. But look at Shikamaru and Temari. They're weather realy good or just drunk.

"Yeah right," said Temari. "Shikamaru and I are sooo much better and mature." It looks like the couples are evenly matched.

Jeez. I feel a little wild right now. Maybe I should just go dance. So I got in and joined the party. Everyone who was watching all started cheering. After a few minutes I was done. I now must see what Tsunade is like right now.

She was in the middle of town partying with loads of Sake. She was one of the lives of the party. Hey theres Asuma and Kurenai dancing. They just had a really good time. They were also one of the lives of the party.

Soon Sasuke came up to me. "Hey Saki. Would you like to dance?" Wow I can finally have a better time.

"Oh yes, Sasuke-san." But first we grabbed a few drinks to loosen us up. Then it was time. We both got up and started dancing with everyone else.

Everyone was partying until dawn. The Suna ninja went back to wind country and evryone else went to their places to have a nice rest. We'll all just clean up the party the next few days.
----------------------------------------------------------
Authir's Note: I just had to write everything in one chapter. This was just fresh out of my mind. Yes my OC's name was Saki. Don't like Sasuke much but I hate Sakura and Ino.