TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Legends by Gaoru

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This first chapter is kinda long. Sorry about that.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. But Tenchi is mine.
It was a quiet day in Konoha Village. Everyone was tending to there everyday activities as a soft breeze drifted by. Sakura walks along the road in here way to the hospital to continue her training.

Sakura: It sure has been awfully quiet around here since Naruto left for his training.

Sakura begins to think about her dear friend Naruto and how she had come to miss him. She thinks about how he had wanted to make her happy no matter what. Then, she thinks about him. Sakura stops walking for awhile as the painful memories of Sasuke enter her mind. However she wipes a tear from her eye before the tear could come out and she continues on her way.
***
As Sakura enters the hospital, Medic-Nin rush past her. She steps to the side as one brushes her shoulder.

Medic-Nin: Sorry about that.

Sakura: Oh, don’t worry about it. Anyway, what’s going on?

Medic-Nin: I’m not sure about all the details but they said they found a kid around your age just outside the village. We were told that he needs immediate medical attention.

Sakura: Okay, thanks.

The Medic-Nin continued in his way. Sakura thought to herself who it could possibly be. This was a very strange coincidence but at the same time it didn’t surprise her. Not only that but at the same time she secretly hoped that it was Sasuke and that he might have returned.

Sakura: I should probably go observe.

Sakura continued on in the direction that the medic’s went in.
***
After walking for awhile she came to a room. She slowly walked in to see all the Medic-Nin surrounding the patient.

????: So you heard too?

Sakura turned around to see Kakashi leaning on the wall.

Sakura: Kakashi-sensei, what are you doing here? I thought you were on a mission.

Kakashi: I was but it was fairly simple. So since I was in the neighborhood I thought I’d check out this mysterious kid. So here I am.

Sakura smiled at Kakashi and averted her attention to the patient.

Sakura: So I guess that means they don’t know who it …..

Medic-Nin: Hey, hold on!

The Medic-Nin all backed away from the table. That’s when Sakura first saw him. He was a boy about her age with spiky black hair and black eyes. He sat up on the operation table as his wounds began to steam. They slowly began to heal leaving no trace of them being there. The boy then looked over at Sakura, his gaze was cool and filled with hate. He quickly jumped off the table and grabbed his black shirt and red jacket as he began to put them on.

Kakashi: Leaving so soon?

The boy didn’t respond. He simply continued to stare down Sakura and Kakashi. Sakura stepped back, frightened by this mysterious boy.

Boy: I’ve wasted enough time here so if you don’t mind I’ve got to go kill someone.

Sakura and the other Medic-Nin jumped. Kakashi fixed his gaze upon the boy’s every movement and readied himself for combat. He got in between the boy and the others as the boy took a few steps closer.

Kakashi: Is that so?

Kakashi readied a kunai and pointed it at the boy.

Kakashi: Okay kid, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Boy: Hmph. You’re not even worth my time.

With those words, the boy lunged at Kakashi with such great speed that Kakashi found little time to react. He readied his fist and hit Kakashi in the stomach causing him to slide back a few feet into the hallway. He then made a run for it as he jumped out the window. The Medic-Nin and Sakura rushed towards the window only to see the boy running of across the rooftops.

Medic-Nin: Inform the Hokage! The patient has escaped!

Nurse: Yes!

The nurse rushed off and the medics soon went back into the operation room. Kakashi approached Sakura and put his hand on her shoulder.

Kakashi: Are you all right Sakura?

Sakura: Yeah I think so. What was that all about?

Kakashi: I’m not sure. But I should probably got report in to Tsunade.

Sakura nodded and Kakashi soon left without another word. Sakura continued to gaze out the window as a soft breeze blew by.

Sakura: There was something about him. It felt kinda familiar.

A flower blows in the wind and flutters gentle in front of Sakura. She reaches out her hand and lets it fall into her hand. She then looks back to the distance.

Sakura: My name’s Sakura. What’s yours?
***

Kakashi stands facing Tsunade at her desk with Shizune right by her side. Tsunade intertwines her fingers and looks at Kakashi with a grim expression on her face.

Tsunade: So you think this boy is the assassin?

Kakashi: Now I wasn’t saying that. However I do believe he was hiding something. And I can tell by the way he moves that he has been training in the art of assassination. Such speed and accuracy aren’t common in people his age especially once you take into account the condition he was in.

Tsunade: It’s funny. When I heard the rumors of some rogues seeking to assassinate me I kinda figured there’d be more than one.

Kakashi: Regardless, we can’t let our guard down.

Tsunade stood up and smiled at Kakashi.

Tsunade: Oh lighten up. Even if this guy does catch up to me, there’s no way he can beat me in a fight.

Shizune: But Lady Tsunade!

Tsunade: You two worry too much. I think I’ll go have a drink or two then I’ll go look for this boy myself.

Tsunade waved bye to the two ninja and walked out the door. Kakashi and Shizune both sighed at the same time.

Shizune: Sometimes I don’t think she’s cut out to be Hokage.
***

The mysterious boy stands across the street from Ichiraku’s Ramen. His stomach grumbles as he puts his hand over his stomach. His eye begins to twitch from the pain as he lets out a sad sigh.

Boy: I guess I should’ve been running around like that. After all I’m technically still weak.

The boy reaches into his pocket only to find that he didn’t have any money at all. He sighs again as two people brush pass him. They don’t even do so much as glance at him as they continue to walk down the road. The boy looked at these weird men in cloaks as they entered a shop not to far off. The boy simply turned the other cheek and leaned up against the wall.
***

Inside the restaurant, Tsunade has just about drunk to her death. Her head rest on the table as she slowly opens her eyes.

Tsunade: Those drinks must have been stronger than I thought. I can barely move.

Tsunade smiles and laughs drunkenly. She drunkenly gets to her feet and stumbles a few feet.

Tsunade: I guess that kid will have to wait. I can barely move. Hahhah!

Tsunade stopped as she comes face to face with the two mysterious people. They stare he down and show no intentions of moving.

Tsunade: Just who are you!?

The two didn’t answer. One of the men took out a kunai and smiled menacingly at Tsunade.

Ninja 1: Even someone of your skill would have trouble dodging us in your current condition.

The ninja threw the kunai and Tsunade barely managed to dodge the attack. She quickly lost her balance as the second ninja rushed up beside her and used a large fist-like device to deliver a powerful blow that sent her through the wall and into the street. Tsunade struggled back up to her feet but soon fell back down as the ninjas came out the shop. The civilians rushed off to safety leaving just the three alone.
Ninja 2: Normally we wouldn’t attempt such a direct attack but in your drunken state, crushing you will be easy for us.

Ninja 1: And with the numbing fluid on my partners fist, we have insured you won’t be putting up much of a fight.

Tsunade tried to move again but found that almost her whole body had already went numb and her version was still a little blurry.

Tsunade: Damn. Maybe I should’ve listened to Shizune and Kakashi.

The mysterious boy observes from around the corner as the two ninja close in on Tsunade.

Boy: You gotta be kidding me. Isn’t she supposed to be one of the legendary Sannin? To think she was this bad a drunk.

Kakashi and Shizune come to a nearby building and stop on the roof. Kakashi holds back Shizune as he looks down at the young boy.

Shizune: Kakashi, what are you doing?!

Kakashi: Let’s stand back for awhile. We may not have to step in after all.

Shizune looked at Kakashi and then at the boy observing the battle. She shortly nodded her head and went back to watching Tsunade. One of the ninjas picked up Tsunade and took out a dagger. He reared it back and looked evilly at Tsunade.

Ninja 1: Say goodbye!

Tsunade’s eye widened as the dagger came closer to her. But at the last minute the ninja was knocked back by a powerful punch from the newly arrived Sakura. The ninja recovered and jumped next to his partner. Sakura got in front of her sensei and readied herself for battle.

Sakura: Tsunade-sama, are you okay?

Tsunade: Yes, thanks to you.

Ninja 2: Do you really think you can stop us little girl?

Sakura didn’t say anything. She channeled some chakra into her fist and charged forward. The two ninja simply vanished and reappeared on the sides of Sakura. Without anytime to react, Sakura received a devastating knee to the stomach and an elbow to the back. She fell to the ground only to be stabbed in the back with a kunai. She tried to get back to her feet but found it next to impossible.

Ninja 1: Don’t even try it. Our kunai are double dipped in our numbing potion along with our poisons. You’re as good as dead now.

The other ninja approached Sakura and picked her up by the collar of the shirt. He punched her in the stomach a few times and then slammed her face into the wall.

Ninja 2: Hey bro. Mind if I have a little fun with this one. After all she isn’t our target and she’s about to die anyway.

Ninja 1: In public? If you really have to then be my guess. Just make sure she dies. We wouldn’t want that many witnesses.

The ninja laughed as he began to run his fingers along Sakura’s body. Sakura let out a single tear as she let out a single scream. Kakashi and Shizune began to move only to stop once again. The second Sakura screamed, the boy had rushed in and delivered a powerful spinning kick to the ninja’s face. He flew feet away and landed on the ground motionless. Sakura sat up with her back up against the wall looking up at the back of her savior.

Boy: Tenchi.

Sakura: What?

Tenchi: My name. You asked for it didn’t you?

Sakura looked at him with a sudden admiration. She though he was kind of cool standing there the way he was. Tenchi turned his attention to the other ninja who was still in shock of what happened.

Ninja 1: Who the hell are you!? What did you do to my brother!?

Tenchi: My name isn’t of any importance to you and your brother decided to take a little nap. But don’t worry, you’ll be joining him soon.

Ninja 1: Damn you!

The ninja vanished and reappeared behind Tenchi. He smiled as he formed some hand signs and Tenchi began to turn around.

Ninja 1: Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique)!

The ninja used water from a nearby water tank and fired a water dragon at Tenchi. Tenchi simply smirked and dodged the blast by jumping in the air.

Ninja 1: That’s impossible!

Tenchi began to for some hand signs and inhaled deeply.

Tenchi: Katon: Kushikaki no Jutsu (Fire Release: Spitfire Technique)!

Tenchi began to fire off a series of rapid fire flames. The blasts crashed into the ground causing explosions and three hit the ninja in the shoulder, the leg, and the forehead. The ninja fell to the ground screaming in pain as he began to roll on the ground. Tenchi landed on the ground next to Tsunade and handed her a small veil of liquid.

Tenchi: Here. I lifted this off of that goon when I kicked him. It should be the antidote to the numbing potion.

Tenchi slowly poured some of the potion into Tsunade’s mouth. He then got up and walked over to Sakura and did the same. Kakashi and Shizune came down as Tsunade slowly got up.

Shizune: Are you okay Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: Yes. This kid saved our lives.

Everyone looked at Tenchi as Tsunade approached him.

Tsunade: How can we repay you?

Tenchi thought for a moment. His stomach grumbled again as he put his hand over his stomach. He scratched his head and looked at everyone kinda goofily.

Tenchi: I could really go for some ramen.