TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


More Than A Summer Trip by TemariSandyFan

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: TSF: Hey everyone! You know the drill. I don't own Naruto.
Temari: No infrigment intended.
TSF: Total mistake if there was!
Naruto: Yeah, yeah, can we get to the story?
TSF: Shut your trap and we might!
Naruto: You want go?
TSF: Bring it! I can make you do anything I want as the author!
Temari: Uh, while these two settle their differences, here's the chapter! title regular text "thoughts" inner selves
That Sunday

“My, my, Naruto sure likes to sleep in, doesn’t he?” One annoyed Nara said to everyone.

The Konoha 11 and the Sand Siblings were waiting outside of Naruto’s door quite impatiently.

“Okay, I can’t stand this anymore!” Temari shouted, “I’m going in there and giving that twerp a piece of my mind!”

“Hmm, I actually feel bad for the shrimp.” Kankuro chuckled to himself as he watched Temari reach for her fan to tear the door apart, only to be stopped by Sakura.

“Wait, I have a better idea.” The pink haired told her with a very Tsunade-ish look on her face.

Sakura jiggled the doorknob, and it miraculously opened.

“Wow,” Tenten remarked, “How’d you do that?”

“If I know Naruto correctly, he wouldn’t take the time to lock his door.” Sakura explained, “Now to wake him up, you simply fill up this empty bowl of ramen with cold water…”

As she was doing so, everyone else snickered, minus Sasuke, Gaara, Neji, and Shino, the brooders, and Hinata. She just watched horrified.

“Then you pour said water onto Naruto’s head.” Sakura did so and Naruto jumped out of his bed, looking rather surprised and wet.

“AH!!!” Naruto yelled, “What are you all doing in my house? Why am I all wet? Why do you all look mad?”

“Because, smart one, we were waiting for you to wake up.” Temari shot at him.

“But why were you all waiting for me?” The Kyuubi boy asked.

“Baka Naruto! The Konoha Bay! Remember?” Sakura yelled.

Naruto’s eyes opened wide. “Oh no, you’re right! Sorry everyone! Just give me a few minutes!”

And with that, Sakura left the room, closed the door, and waited with everyone else. One minute later, Naruto slammed the door open and said, “Alright! Let’s go to the Bay!”


On The Walk to the park

Even though the whole group was supposed to be traveling together, it was nothing of the sort. Sakura and Ino followed Sasuke, who was lingering in the back. Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro all took the lead and since they were the only ones who could actually talk to each other without feeling awkward, none of them noticed they were many paces ahead of the Konoha 12. Kiba tried to take the lead from the Sand Siblings, but every time he got close to them, he felt frightened. Gaara with his freakish sand, Kankuro and his deadly puppets, and Temari with her gigantic fan were not people to mess with. So, Kiba and Akamaru stayed a good distance behind them. Shino was walking along the side of the path, collecting bugs that were lingering on plants. Hinata walked after Naruto, who was only paying attention to walking faster then Sasuke, although the Uchiha was well in the back. Neji and Tenten were enjoying the walk more toward the back with no loud Gai telling them to speed up for once. Lee was doing lunges the whole walk, not wasting anytime for his improvement. Choji had to keep telling Shikamaru to hurry up because he was walking incredibly slowly while looking at the clouds. However, since his head was up pointed at the sky, he wasn’t paying any attention to where he was walking. Choji almost dropped his bag of chips when he had to stop Shikamaru from walking into Sakura.

Finally, the long and quiet walk ended with Naruto yelling in everyone’s ear, “There it is! I see the top of Mount Scream everyone!”

“What’s Mount Scream?” Hinata asked.

“It’s only the tallest, fastest roller coaster this side of the earth!” Naruto happily exclaimed.

Of course, many of them already knew that they were arriving the springs, since they were some distance ahead of Naruto.

“That’s great, Naruto-kun!” Hinata told him, just to make the Kyuubi boy feel better, since no one else seemed to neither care about nor even notice his outburst.

Everyone followed Naruto’s example and started sprinting toward the park. About 15 seconds later, people in the ticket line were almost trampled by Naruto, Kiba, and Lee, while everyone else lingered behind, embarrassed.

“Hey you three, get in the back of the line!” angrily shouted the man behind the three vacationing ninja.

“For your information,” Naruto announced proudly, “we happen to be here as V.I.P., so back off if you know what’s good for you!”

“I don’t care if you’re the Hokage! Back of the line, buddy!”

“You want to go, old man?!”

Just then, an elderly looking woman dressed in a very simple kimono came out of the park and walked over to the scene.

“Excuse me, what seems to be the problem over here?” the old woman asked.

“Well, baa-chan, I was just minding my own business when this man so rude-“

“Wait!” the aged lady suddenly exclaimed, “Bright yellow hair, and an orange suit! Are you Uzumaki Naruto?”

“Hai! This is my group! Who are you?”

“Oh, this is perfect! Please, let me introduce myself. My name is Kohaku Kanon, owner of Konoha Bay, but you can call me Kanon-baa-chan.

“Now, enough of this! All of you have your tickets, correct? Good! If you would all follow me, I’ll tour you to The Konoha Bay Resort on the other side of the park, okay?”

So they all started following Kanon-baa-chan (or as Naruto insisted on calling her “Auntie Kanon”) through the park. They walked past the Vomiter, Whirly-Twirl, and Dark Matter, all of which, Naruto stopped in awe. And all of which, Sakura pulled him by his collar and dragged him along the ground. But none of which awed him as much as Mount Scream.

“This thing is huge-ttebayo! Can we ride it, can we ride it, please Auntie Kanon?!”

The park owner chuckled, “Not yet Naruto-kun. We still have much more to see.”

“As you can see, we are now walking by the bay, which Konoha Bay is named after. Even though that’s not the bay’s official name, we like to call it that anyway.”

All the girls seemed to be enjoying the sunset dancing on the water, while the guys (minus Sasuke, Shino, Neji, and Gaara) were all staring in awe at the roller coaster, Dark Matter, to their left. A few meters on, they approached the beautiful Konoha Bay Resort. The magnificent building was set into a Y shape with each wing at least 15 floors high. The walls outside were a tan shape, almost covered in the numerous residential windows. The words “Konoha Bay Resort” were written in big cursive letters on the hotel roof. Even the guys and brooders couldn’t help but stare in amazement.

“Children, come along now! I still haven’t shown you the rest of the hotel yet!” Auntie Kanon called from several paces ahead of the awestruck group.

When they entered the hotel, a large lobby opened up to them as people checked in and out and walked this way and that.

“Now, children, I can only show you one wing. The other wings, you must explore by yourselves.

“We will be taking the ‘K’ wing here on the right. The ‘B’ wing is to the left and the ‘R’ wing is the one behind us.

“Now, the ‘K wing is home to the spa, springs, pool, and most of our rooms where you will be staying. The ‘B’ wing is the casinos and bars that the board of directors told me to put in for the older guests, but you kids aren’t allowed there. The ‘R’ wing hosts restaurants, gaming rooms, and party rooms. All of your rooms have great views of the park and bay. In your rooms, you will find V.I.P. passes that will get you first in line for rides, restaurants, arcade games, free internet connection, all-you-can-eat at the restaurants, and more. All at no charge and I do not want to hear otherwise.

“Go off to your rooms, pairings chosen by Auntie Midori herself. Don’t worry about bad pairings, you can switch with someone else if you’d like!” And with that, Auntie Kanon left to help a check-in clerk.

“Looks like we’re all in presidential suites on the top floor!” Sakura exclaimed.

“Yosh!” Kiba shouted, “Let’s go! I can’t wait to get on that roller coaster.”

Shino replied, “There’s something wrong with that last sentence. If you don’t remember, we have to go to our rooms, unpack, and shower. By the time we finish, the park will already be closed. If not, the roller coasters would.”

“Aww!” Naruto groaned, “I really wanted to go on Mount Scream!”

“Do not worry my friend!” Lee exclaimed, “We can get up early tomorrow and ride then!”

“Oh no! No one’s waking up early tomorrow!” Kiba told Lee, “We’re having a party tonight!”

“I don’t know, Kiba-kun. We really should get some sleep.” Hinata murmured.

“You guys, can you keep it down at least?” Ino asked.

“We are attracting an awful lot of attention.” Sakura agreed.

“What about we talk about this in my room?” suggested Tenten.

Miraculously, everyone managed to fit in the same elevator. Their luggage, however, did not. All the girls went in one elevator, the brooders in another, and everyone else crammed into the last one. Once everyone arrived at the top floor, everyone started following Tenten to her room.

“Okay, Room 212…,” Tenten murmured while walking, “Bah bah bah, ah! Here we are!” They stopped and waited while Tenten searched her person for the passkey.

Neji stepped forward and said, “You’re taking too long, Tenten.” Then he reached into his own pocket, pulled out his own card, and opened the door.

“I…I’m sharing a room with Neji?” Tenten thought to herself.

The main room was roughly the size of Iruka-sensei’s classroom, painted a light tan color, matching the two peach colored couches, sitting back-to-back in the middle of the room. One was facing a large fireplace, the other facing a large screen television. To the right of the door was a counter, kitchen complete with mini-bar, and table. By the fireplace were two doors, each leading to bedrooms with their own bathroom.

Kiba whistled, “Fa-ncy, huh Akamaru?”

“Ruff!”

“Yosh, everyone, gather ‘round!” Naruto called from on top of a couch, “Okay, so every will meet at the elevators at 10:45! Make sure to be dressed ready to party! Break!”

And so, everyone but Neji and Tenten left the room to get ready for the party.

Chapter end notes: R&R kindly please!