TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Senile Love by Hiratai

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto, nor anything to do with it... blah, blah blah, you get the picture.
A twenty-something year old Gaara sat looking at an organized, if not somewhat empty desk.
There were no mission requests for Suna, nor were there missions he requested of other villages. He had already taken care of the financial business, and everything else seemed to be running smoothly.
There was nothing to sign, nothing to agree to or to disagree with. No one knocking on his door requesting to speak with him about matters that today did not exist.
There was simply nothing at all.

His mouth briefly twitched upward, a smile begging to come out. He had the rest of the day off, to do whatever he wanted. In actuality he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do, as a Kage rarely has time for rest, but he supposed it might be nice to just have a quiet, peaceful lunch by himself. A lunch not interrupted by the nuisance of work.

He stepped outside the office, opening the door, and heard a thunk as it hit something, then a thud as whatever the object was, fell to the floor. He walked around the door, and closed it, now looking at what had made contact with the solid oak.

It was a girl, maybe nineteen or twenty. Her eyes were currently closed, but he could see that she had brunette hair, and pale skin. He coughed, and asked in his flat, monotone voice,

“Who are you?”

The girl opened one eye, and he saw that her eyes where a dark brown, contradicting the light brown on her head. She just lay there looking up the ceiling, before finally snapping,

“Are you going to help me up or not??”

Gaara thought it was strange that this girl did not attempt to get up herself, but instead of mentioning this, offered his hand. She took it, and stood up, brushing imaginary dust off of her black tee, and her grey capris. She looked up, startled.

“Who are you?”

“That’s what I want to know.”

She gave a slight chuckle, which annoyed him.

“What do you mean- don’t you know who you are?”

He shook his head at the silly misunderstanding. “No, I meant that I want to know who you are.”

She nodded in understanding. “Oh, well my name is Igata Akane, now… who are you?”

He stared a bit at her. In his blue Kage uniform, it should have been quite obvious, but he supposed that maybe she was blind. Or incredibly stupid.

“I am Sabaku no Gaara, Fifth Kazekage of Sunagakure.”

Akane lifted a brow. “Rather long name, don’t cha think?”

His brow twitched a bit, but he remained calm. “It is my title. Anyway, maybe I ask what it is your business is here?”

The girl looked up at the ceiling again, and then looked down. “Uh…. I forgot.”
His brow twitched again. Maybe she had memory problems… Or maybe she was incredibly stupid. He was starting to believe more and more in the second one.

She started looking quite frantically through a large messenger bag that had been at her side. It was in grey. After searching through it for several minutes, she finally found what she was looking for. A tired looking calico that appeared as though it had been sleeping in the bag. She brought the cat up to eye level, and spoke to it.

“Hey Sukai-Sensei wake up!”

“What do you want?” It replied grouchily. It surprised Gaara that the cat actually talked, in such a way that a normal person could understand, but also that apparently this cat was this girl’s teacher.

“Um, uh, why am I in Sunagakure again?”

“We’re here because you need a village to live in. Now find the Kazekage, and ask him to join. Can you remember that?”

The girl nodded energetically, and stuffed the cat back her bag, where it proceeded to fall asleep. She looked up at Gaara.

“Hey, do you know where I could find the Kazekage? I need to speak to him.”

Gaara now wondered how it was that this girl got past the age of five.

“I am the Kazekage. What can I assist you with?” He asked, already knowing the answer.

“Oh uh… I need to join your village! Right.”

He nodded, “Well, follow me, I need to ask you some questions before you may join.”
So much for a nice peaceful lunch.