TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thank You For the Music by Kite

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC

Chapter 1: Dancing Dobe Naruto

It started with a beat. Like a drum it went like ‘dum dum dum dum dum’ and his heart synchronized with the tune in his head.

Then there was music. And as with his heart, his body followed the rhythm. It went like a sudden bang as if somebody had turned the stereo full blast in the early morning.

Your eyes tell me how you love me
Can feel it in your heart beat


In a flash, Naruto propelled from his bed. His eyes red and mind both blurry and muddled.

I know you like what you see
Hold me, I'll give that you need
Wrap your love around me


“Whah?”

On that certain monologue, the blonde shinobi was already doing cartwheels whilst undressing toward the bathroom. A well-placed kick on the shower handle and the ice cold water hit his body.
“AAARRRRRRGHHH!!!”

You're so excited, I can feel you
Getting hotter, oh baby


‘ What’s happening to me?!’ Naruto screamed within as the cold water concluded his rude awakening.

I'll take you down, I'll take you down
Where no one's ever gone before


There were voices singing inside his head.
And for some mysterious reason, he couldn’t control his body.

And if you want more, if you want more
More,
more,
more


Naruto exploded out in the door of his apartment still wet and clad only in his undershorts and hitaiate, clutching his orange clothes on one hand and holding a piece of bread with his mouth.

Jump for my love

With his free hand he proceeded to put his pants on as he spun around in midair. Not noticing that in front of him an old lady keeled over with her heart on her chest from shock of seeing a spinning half nude boy catapulted at her so early in the morning.

Jump in and feel my touch

He attempted to shout a muffled apology through his shirt.

Jump you want to taste my kisses
In the night then


Naruto slid on the dusty ground as he did two somersaults, four frog leaps and a bit of a tap dance to avoid running over some vendor carts and innocent passersby.

Jump, jump for my love

---------

It’s not like Naruto to be late like this. Naruto’s two teammates were silently thinking that something must have happened to their blonde dobe.

It didn’t take long for that thought to finish when both of them saw a telltale shadow from the ground. Looking up, they saw Naruto floating in the air doing a prolonged split with his arms both outstretched and chin up.


However dumb it was, it looked like a graceful way to commit suicide.

Nearing the ground, Naruto grabbed a random tree branch from a random tree then propelled himself in front of Sakura and Sasuke, sliding on his knees. They could only stare as Naruto lost himself to music. He was punching his fist in the wind and shaking his head like there’s no tomorrow.

By now dust have settled neatly on the two onlookers.

* POOF! *

Unfailingly doing a dramatic entrance, their sensei followed the everyday protocol of greeting his students.

“Sorry I’m late I just stopped over to pi-----“

The rest of his practiced excuse was flushed down his consciousness as Naruto did a moonwalk in front of him then grabbed his crotch and made a screeching sound:’Heeeeeeheeeeheeee’. After which the blonde genin, beyond mortification, rolled facedown to the ground and bawled like there was no tomorrow.

Kakashi for once was at loss for words.