TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Little Sasu-chan and the Dead Frog by Rikku

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I really really insist on the fact that I don't own these jokes^^ i made a few modifications though.
don't own naruto either^^

Little Sasu-chan and the Dead Frog

One day, little Sasu-chan wanders into the local brothel, dragging a dead frog on a piece of string along behind him.

thud thud thud

He goes up to the woman at the front and says "Please, Miss, I'd like a girl please."

"Go home, sonny" replies the proprietor, not unkindly, "you're too young yet for this."

Sasu-chan reaches into his pocket and drags out a £50 note which he slaps on the desk and beams brightly. "Up the stairs, third door on the right," the reply comes as the £50 vanishes.

Happy, Sasu-chan starts to climb the stairs…

thud thud thud

…when he runs back again: "I forgot, this girl has got to have active herpes!" he cries.

"No way kid, all our girls are clean!"

Sasu-chan reaches into the other pocket and another £50 appears. "Ah, last door on the left..." he is told.

Sasu-chan climbs the stairs, still dragging the dead frog on the string…

thud thud thud

…and some time later reappears. He waves to the woman at the front desk and is about to go out (with the frog) when she calls him back.

"I can understand curiosity at your age," she says, "but why the active herpes?"

"Well," says little Sasu-chan, a proud expression on his cute little face, "when I go home, Nawuto the baby sitter will be there. I'll screw him before he goes home and he’ll get the herpes. Later on, Itachi my aniki will take him home and have him in the back of the Mercedes, and he'll get the herpes. Later on, he'll get back and have some incest with mummy and she will get the herpes too. In the morning, daddy will go to work, the milkman will come and get in bed with mummy and he'll get the herpes and HE'S THE BASTARD WHO RAN OVER MY FROG!"

--------------------------

*snuggles* poor sasu-chan...happy belated birthday to the gorgeous-emo-sexy-bastard;)