TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


prity play by kagura111

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Neji-kun- Nngh, neji-kun!”

Naruto’s eyes were clenched together tightly, sweat beading his forehead. He arched his back as a pair of chilly, pale hands slithered up his shirt, pulling it up over his moist hair and discarding it on the floor. He licked his lips and grunted, feeling neji press his body flush against the other, leaving little to no room between the males.

“Kiss me, bastard,” neji demanded, digging his fingernails into Naruto’s bare shoulders. Instantly, their lips made contact, locking and suckling until Naruto parted his, allowing full access without hesitation. neji's tongue slipped into his mouth, the muscle pressing against Naruto’s own tongue, pushing it to the back of his mouth and savoring the taste. He moaned, palms sweaty against the blonde’s heated skin, shirt drenched with sweat.

Naruto grabbed it in his fists and pulled the other male closer, running his hands up and down the Hyuuga's back. neji's jaws parted at the soft touches, eyes sliding shut as ripples of excitement pulsed into his growing erection. He let his own fingers wander across Naruto’s exposed muscles, tracing invisible patterns along the skin, smirking when Naruto tensed and shuddered, hands recoiling from the confines of the shirt and tangling themselves in glossy, black hair.

In reply, neji chuckled, detaching the two sets of lips and placing his firmly on Naruto’s neck, kissing and licking along the expanse of skin. At the mere touches, the hairs stood on end, and Naruto took his hands from Neji's hair, placing them in his own and tugging at it, pulling at it when Neji would scrape his teeth across a vein or place a hickey on his collarbone. Unconsciously, Neji sank his teeth into the sensitive boy, earning a loud moan as Naruto curled his toes, arching back against the wooden wall behind him.

neji removed his own shirt, sweat rolling along his back, and he ran a finger along Naruto’s jaw line, smirking. “Naru-chan,” he whispered, leaning close to the boy’s earlobe and giving it a small nibble. Naruto shivered as a response.

“You’re hard- Very hard, aren’t you?” Saying this, he pressed his knee between Naruto’s legs, against his crotch, grinning with satisfaction when Naruto groaned with pleasure, inhaling sharply at the sensation. “Mm, yeah. You like that, huh?” He thrust the knee harder against Naruto’s groin, the boy’s azure eyes moist with tears.

“Yes, oh God, yes,” he panted, rocking his hips and biting his lower lip, a small trickle of blood spilling into his mouth. He slid his hands into Neji's back pocket and jerked the brunette against him, electricity setting his nerves on end and head spinning with pleasure. “Ha- Mmm, neji,” he breathed, his breath hot against neji's chest.
Bending slightly, neji ran his tongue expertly over Naruto’s body, going downward at a tentative pace, stopping at the abdomen and licked it. A gasp flying from the blonde’s lips, his member twitching and a fire churning deep in the pit of his stomach. The Hyuuga got onto his knees and pulled Naruto’s pants down, around his knees, inserting two fingers into the elastic band of the boxers, slowly slipping them into the cloth in a taunting manner.

He wrapped the fingers around Naruto’s cock, gingerly at first, but then his touches were rough and fast, steadily sliding his hand up and down the length, sensitive skin extremely hot, pounding against the hand with precum smearing onto a finger. Neji slowed the actions and twirled a finger at the head, skimming around the slit and laying feather-light touches. Naruto held his breath, scratching at his own thighs and mumbling under his breath.

The boxers were pulled down, revealing Naruto’s hard-on, and the blonde hissed as the cold air rushed against him. He shifted, adjusting to the temperature, neji blowing onto the erection and leaning closer toward it. His lips were placed on the organ, slowly taking Naruto’s member into his mouth and humming, sliding his tongue up and down, twirling it around on the hard surface. Naruto growled, pleasure blinding his senses, hands once again taking a hold of neji's hair, the mouth surrounding him hot and fast.

“P-please, Neji-kun…”

Neji bobbed his head, roughly sucking, and Naruto instinctively bucked his hips, his cock sliding completely into neji's mouth. The brunette relaxed the muscles in his throat, closing his eyes and continuing his ministrations, tongue running along the shaft. Naruto’s entire body fizzed with excitement, limbs aching when Neji pulled back, away from his erection, and he groaned, squirming in aggravation. “You…didn’t…finish,” he panted, eyes cloudy and glazed over with lust.

Neji nodded with a large grin, standing up at Naruto’s height and placing a soft kiss on his lips. “I don’t want you to cum just yet.” His words sent tingles down Naruto’s spine, and the kitsune nodded, chest heaving.

Naruto stepped out of his clothing, and neji hurriedly pulled his own pants off. The blonde noted neji's needy arousal, and sighing deeply he turned around to face the wall, placing his palms against the surface. neji licked a finger and inserted it into Naruto’s entrance, said boy huffing at the uncomfortable feeling. He scratched at the wall when another digit entered him, and another. Pulling the fingers back, neji thrust them into Naruto, brushing roughly against the prostate.

Naruto screamed at the strong sensation, hands gripping at the wall, legs trembling and heart pounding. “M-more,” he stammered as Neji rammed the fingers into him again, leaving him dizzy and lightheaded. “N-no, I want you, Neji-kun. I want to feel you inside me.”

Neji's breathing hitched, and he quickly replaced the fingers with his throbbing length. Naruto held his breath, and in one swift movement, Neji was in him, not wasting any time. He ground his hips down on the dick, moaning delightfully when the pleasure burned intensely within him. “Aah, neji-kun… Move….” His voice was raspy and slightly shrill, sweat coating his body. Neji commended immediately, pulling back a little before plunging in once again, rocking them against the wall and knocking the breath from Naruto, who struggled to continue standing.

The thrusts neji made created a rhythm, and they kept a steady pace, Naruto’s jaws parted in a pant, eyes keeping closed as he was driven into. Their actions quickly became quicker, needier, harder, neji slamming into the other boy while various, incoherent words spilled from his lips. He sank his teeth on Naruto’s neck once more, hands holding their hips aligned as he lunged desperately, Naruto moaning loudly. “Neji-kun! H-haaa, Neji-kun!”

Neji grunted, clenching his teeth and ramming himself into Naruto once more, bliss capturing him as Naruto came with a loud cry, cum smearing on the wall and his muscles constricting against Neji's member, driving the raven over the edge. “Naruto… Naruto, Naruto,” he repeated, mumbling the name several consecutive times, both of them panting and heaving, gasping for air and trying to calm their pounding hearts.

Naruto leaned his head back against Neji's chest, rocking his hips softly, enjoying the warmth of Neji being inside him. “Oi, Neji-kun,” he whispered, giggling with a lazy smile. Neji raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

“Yes?”

Naruto gave a long sigh, closing his eyes and falling forward against the wall. “I’m going to be very sore later on. That means you can carry me around all day.”

Neji chuckled and stroked the disarrayed, golden hair. “Sure, Naruto. Whatever you want.”
Chapter end notes: please send in couples you like for me to wright about!