TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Maxout by super_jm

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Chapter 2

The ice demon

*reviews*

Kurokari Mikazuki: thanks for the review. I’m glad you like it. ^_^

PrincessOfTheUnderworld: Thanks ^_^ I'm putting a lot of work into it. so I hope you keep liking it.

Neakco-chan: Thank you heh ^_^

“What the hell was that?” Kyo asked Kameko once they were outside. Kameko looked at Kyo. “I don’t know. It’s just this village doesn’t sound like the old one. When they disappeared 13 years ago. The good times in this village went crashing to the ground. Well the adults’ good time.” Kameko said as she looked forward. “And Naruto is so much like me it’s not even funny” Kameko said lightly.

“The baka of the village. Wow just who I always want to take after.” Kyo grumble. Kameko glared daggers at Kyo. Maiya put her hands on the two shoulders. “Guys come relax. We're team 7 now. We're Ninja, we got to work on becoming chunin” Maiya said lightly. Not that the two were listening.

“What was that you Uchiha wannabe?! Your Takingan is nowhere as strong as the Sharingan.” Kameko growled as Kyo glared at her. “Would you stop with the Uchiha wannabe stuff, you dumbass.” Kyo growled. “Emo jackass!” Kameko snapped back.

Kakashi stopped somewhat looking back at the three. “Ok with the fighting. Our mission is to take a kid home safe and sound. And I don’t think his parents would want you teaching the kid those words. So knock it off and shut up” Kakashi grumble. Kyo and Kameko looked up at Kakashi. “Sorry sensei” they both grumble. Maiya came to stand between the two. She slowly looked to both of them with a warning look. If she had to she would knock the two head together.

“So we’re babysitting?” Kameko asked somewhat with an annoyed look. Kakashi nodded somewhat. “We have to make sure he gets back to his village in one piece, not that it should be any trouble. He’s just an 8 year old that needs to be watched” Kakashi said lightly as he came to a room. He opened the door gently. Hinata stood in a messy room. She looked back. “Oh thank god you’re taking him” she whispers. Hinata wasn’t one to get mad, but the kid was driving her nuts. She had her own child to watch too, who was the age of 2 and needed rest, but everytime the baby would fall asleep the brat would wake him up by screaming or breaking something.

“Harry! Kakashi and his team are going to be taking you home” Hinata called out. A little boy came out from another room. He was dressed in nice clothes. Harry grinned as he came forward carrying two bags. The next thing Kyo knew, the bags were thrown at him. “Good you can carry those” Harry laughed. Kyo dropped the bags. “Hell no you can carry them yourself” Kyo growled at the boy. Harry stared at Kyo before glaring. “If you don’t, I’ll tell my daddy and he’ll make sure you’ll never become a ninja” Harry yelled. Kyo glared. Harry yelped as Kameko hit the kid in the head. “Only our Hokage decide that. If you want to get home and not end up lost. I'll be nice to you” Kameko said calmly.

Harry glared but stops seeing Kameko was a girl. “You’re hot, I don’t mind someone like you taking me home. Why don’t you stay after too?” Harry said. It took Kyo and Maiya to hold back Kameko. “That's it, the little pervert is gonna die” Kameko growled as he fought to reach the kid. Soon Kameko calmed down and Harry ended up carrying his own things.

The group had been walking for awhile and had stopped to rest. Harry grinned as he dropped his things. When the four ninja weren’t looking he took off. He wasn’t ready to go home just yet. Kakashi sighed. “Ok kids you guys go find him. You’ll get a good work out” Kakashi told them as he pulled out his book. The kid’s was just hiding.

“Stupid kid.” Kameko grumble. “Well just flash your chest, that’ll make him come running out” Kyo said with a grin. “Oh you would like that” Kameko grumble. Kyo made a face at Kameko. “If you were a real girl then maybe” Kyo grumble. Kameko looked at Maiya. Both had grins on their faces. Before Kyo could move on, both girls had their arms around Kyo’s neck. their faces pressed up against Kyo’s face. “Awww Kyo wants a real girl. Well here you go” Maiya laughed. Kameko grinned. “Don’t make us kiss you” she added. “Oh get off your like sisters to me, yuck!” Kyo muttered, his face now bright red. He broke away from them heading off. Maiya and Kameko laughed a bit as they went their own ways to find Harry.

***

Kyo sighed as he looked around. “Harry come on. Just get your ass out here” Kyo called out. He came to a river. Kyo didn’t even get a chance to summon his sword when he was attacked by something that took hold of his arm and sunk it’s teeth into him. Kyo quickly moved as he pulled out his white demon wind shuriken. Making the claw let go and pull back. Kyo looked around holding his arm and the weapon.

“What the hell?” Kyo yelled out as he looked around. Trying to find where it came from.

“I taste Uchiha blood” something whispered

“I can smell Uchiha blood” another answered.

“There’s no damn Uchiha here” Kyo growled as he stepped closer to the water. His Takingan activated, turning his eyes a deep purple.

“You’re an Uchiha, we can taste it in your blood, you also posses the Sharingan” one voice answered.

“It’s not the Sharingan. It’s the Takingan. For the love of god they’re purple not red. And I’m not an Uchiha. I’m not of that damn cursed clan” Kyo yelled.

“He calls it cursed. Boy his father would be hurt if he heard that.” one mumbled

“Well he thinks it’s cursed. Being the Uchihas killed their own friends for power” the other laughed. Kyo was getting pissed off. The air started to get cold around the area. Kyo's Takingan turned an icy blue color as his ice powers started to grow. “Oooo he has ice jutsu. I thought the Uchiha were fire users” one of the voices whispered.

“For the last damn time I’m not of the Uchiha clan. I’m Kyo Kasna. I will not be thrown in with that clan. That whole clan is a disappointment.” Kyo growled as the river behind him turned to ice. The trees stopped moving in the wind as the ice shot up them. Two people jumped down and out of the way of the ice.

“Boy this kid doesn’t like the Uchiha.” The taller of the two laughed. Kyo stared at them. There faces were covered but their ninja headbands were showing. “Sound ninja huh. Orochimaru's been dead for a long time. Why the hell do you even try anymore?” Kyo asked as he opened up his white demon wind shuriken. The village had given him a nickname. He was known as the White Ice Demon. The couple of times the village had ever come under attack from what was left of the Akatsuki. Kyo froze the hell out of them which left the others to break them apart. The leader of the Akatsuki was never found. Itachi was found, well what was left of him, meaning Sasuke had finally killed him.

“Orochimaru isn’t truly dead…. He just needs a better body. And he’s just so damn picky. Even after messing up with Itachi and Sasuke. He still wants an Uchiha and here we finally found the heir to the Uchiha clan” the other whispers. Kyo shifted back somewhat, he was getting dizzy. Most likely from the weird bite mark on his arm. The two ninja then moved forward and attacked with full force. Kyo quickly dogded them and used his shuriken to block their weapons. He would have had better luck with his sword. But he would have to summon it and that meant he needed a free spot. And he wasn’t going to get it. Kyo threw his Shuriken into the air making them look up. He did something even better then his sword. His ice touch. With some quick move of his hands, a very light blue chakra began to form around his hands. And when one of the guys attacked. Kyo reached out and touched his arm and leg as he dogded the guy’s attack. The guy stopped as his arm and leg froze causing him to fall to the ground. “Next are your chakra points that I’ll freeze.” Kyo said as his Takingan grew purple again so they would show the color chakra points to hit.

Kyo turned quickly as the other attacked, hitting him in the chest. The guy slid back and let out a laugh. “Haha it didn’t work, my body’s not even frozen.” he laughed, but he slowly stopped when he saw the grin cross Kyo’s face. “Who said anything about freezing the outside?” Kyo said. As the guy stopped his eyes still wide open as he fell back. Kyo smirked. “I just froze your heart.” Kyo said as he turned for the other guy only to find him gone. “Damn” he hissed. But stopped as he saw his own blood still dripping onto the ground. And the venom was getting deeper into his body. With the edge of his shuriken he cut deeper into the bite mark to get the venom flowing out. He turned heading slowly back to where the others were.

***

“Kyo we found the brat now where are you?” Kameko yelled out. Maiya looked worryingly around as she held onto Harry. Kakashi was now standing next to Kameko. “Hey guys, isn’t that ice on the trees over there?” Maiya asked. Kameko and Kakashi looked to where she pointed. Slowly one tree after other would turn to ice.

Maiya let go of Harry as she and Kameko took off. They found Kyo leaning on a tree, he would always turn it to ice to showing where he was. Kakashi came with Harry and stopped. “Oh boy” Kakashi whispers. “I think I got the venom but I haven’t had time to stop the bleeding” Kyo simply said. “I got attacked by some sound ninja” he added. “One's dead, the other got away” he said as Kakashi got some bandages out. They were hours away from Konoha, so hopefully Harry’s home village would have a good doctor.

“They must have pissed you off if you used your ice jutsu” Kameko said looking past him at the trail of ice he had made. “They kept saying I was of the Uchiha clan.” Kyo growled. Kakashi looked to him as he fixed the arm. “And what's wrong with that….” when Kameko and Maiya stopped him. “Kyo hates everything about the Uchiha clan. I wouldn’t say that to him” Maiya whispered seeing the glare on Kyo’s face. Kakashi looked back at Kyo. For someone to hate something so much kind of shocked him. Being the kid had never known any of the Uchiha clan.

“They’re a damned clan and it’s good they’re gone” Kyo growled. “Don’t know why Kameko would want to find Sasuke. It would bring more damn damage to the village” Kyo added. Kameko sighed for once she didn’t say anything. “Doesn’t even look like I’m going to be able to do that. So don’t worry about it.” Kameko said lightly as they headed one way. Kakashi now had his Sharingan out in case of another attack. Harry was now scared for his own life as he clung to Maiya. Being Kameko would kick his ass if he tried. Kameko was helping Kyo even if he didn’t like it. Kyo got most of the venom but other then that there was some still in his blood.

****

Someone leant against a tree near where the group had been. He leant back a bit more. “Geez Orochimaru's still at it? Or whatever he calls himself now. What a dumbass, getting his ass kicked twice by Uchiha isn’t enough for him?” The person mutters.

“3rd times a charm!” Tobi said looking up the tree. “Who asked you?” the kid snapped. The 16 year old looked down at Tobi. “Didn’t I tell you to go stand over there?” he asked. “But sempai Jr, you put one of your bombs over there” Tobi answered. “Yes and now I want you to find it” the 16 year old answered as he jumped down to the ground. Tobi sighed. “I really don’t want to find it.” he mumbles. “Fine whatever. Ugh I was so close to blowing that kid up if those damn sound ninja didn’t jump in.” the young Deidara look alike grumbled. Most of the time he was just called Deidara jr. but his real name was Deiya.

“You know sempai Jr, if we just caught Sasuke's son, wouldn’t that make Sasuke come out of hiding?” Tobi asked. Deiya looked to Tobi with wide eyes. “Well what do ya know, you actually do have a brain” Deiya said as he molded something in his hands. “Art's such a bang! And it’s so much better with blood too” Deiya laughed as the two of them headed off.

Deiya and Tobi were part of the new Akatsuki. After the original Akatsuki’s defeat the leader went into hiding but soon after a new group formed. One of their goals were to find and kill off Naruto and Sasuke and any of their friends. However, the New Akatsuki had an even bigger and much more dangerous goal in mind. They had learned of 8 Forbidden Scrolls that were scattered across the world, each scroll contained an extremley deadly jutsu that was of course forbidden. When all 8 scrolls were brought together and each respective jutsu performed by each member, it would summon the Death Guardian and would give it’s powers to the one who summoned it.

They were still known as Akatsuki but they no longer wore the black and red outfits. As the young Akatsuki all said to the leader. ‘It sucks.’ was their way of putting it. They thought why stick out when so many people are out to kill you. They simply now wore black jeans and some type of t-shirt. It was kind of funny too. Most of their t-shirts had their favorite saying on it. Like Deiya’s said. “Art's such a bang.”

***

Kyo sighed as he let the doctor heal his arm. Harry was whining to his father. “I want the girls to stay. I wanted them. I wanted them.” Harry crieed. “Ugh shut that kid up” Kyo growled looking over. “We're people that keep you safe, not little toys for you” Kameko growled.

Harry’s father looked over to Kakashi. “So there’s no way these two will stay here?” he asked. “Sorry but we're ninja. We were only told to bring him home.” Kakashi said as the group headed out. Harry was screaming by time they left.

“Yay no more brat. Granny Tsunade had better not do that to us again.” Kameko complained. “I know what you mean” Maiya said lightly as they headed home.

*** back at the village.**

Kyo opened the door to his home and kicked off his shoes as he shut the door. “Mother” he called out. He set his bag down near the steps that lead into his home. “Mother where are you? We need to really talk” Kyo called out. His mother was a person that couldn’t show love very well. She was also very protecting of her son. Even if she couldn’t love well she would do anything for her son, well just about anything. She never bought up the past or Kyo’s father.

Kyo slowly opened a door to a dark room. The room where his mother mostly stayed in. She looked up at him from a picture she was looking at which she hid quickly. Kyo had never got a chance to look at the picture nether. “Hiding in the dark again?” Kyo asked.

“Not hiding. Just resting” his mother answered him as she stood up and went outside and into the kitchen where she started to cut some things up. “Mother” Kyo said again. She didn’t look back. “I hate it when you call me mother. It makes me sound old.” she answered. Kyo rolled his eyes. “Mom” he said, correcting himself. She finally looked back to him.

“I ran into some sound ninja earlier today and they got a taste of my blood. They said it was Uchiha. Tell me mother, just who was my father?” Kyo asked. His mother dropped the knife she was using almost cutting herself if Kyo hadn’t caught it.

“Like they would know anything. Kyo, you are a Kasna. You have the Takingan.” she said as she turns to Kyo. “Now dinner will be done soon. Could you get some bread” she asked. Kyo glared at her but left to get it.

**

Kyo didn’t say anything as he passed Miki and Raiden, the twins of Sai. “Jeez Kyo hello to you too” Miki commented. Raiden just laughed. Kyo looked back at the two. “Sorry but I need to talk with the Hokage” Kyo called back. The twins looked at each other. “Wonder what's up with him?” Raiden said puzzled.

Kyo knocked on Tsunade's door. “Who is it?” Tsunade called out. “Kyo” was the answer she got back. “You can come in Kyo” she told him. Kyo opened the door and quietly came in before shutting the door and walking forward.

“You know every clan in the village. Tell me was there really a Kasna clan? If I’m a Kasna then why am I the only one? Mother never told me what happened to my clan, and today during the mission. Some stupid ninja wannabe told me that I was Uchiha” Kyo said trying not to yell.

Tsunade shifted in her chair. She knew one of these days Kyo would find out. She just never said anything because of the hate Kyo had for the Uchiha clan. And the story would be hard on anyone.

“Kyo, there was a clan called Kasna a long time ago. What happened was that they spilt into different clans because of different powers within the clan” Tsunade explained to him.

“And?” Kyo questioned, curiosity in his voice now.

“One of them stayed, the Kasna but they left the village soon after. The second were the Uchiha and stayed here in the village. Your Takingan is a different type of Sharigan. Your mother is part of the Kasna and your father was from the Uchiha clan. The family blood had long ago faded away before Konoha really became a village.” Tsunade said calmly. Kyo stared at her. He couldn’t be part of the Uchiha clan. He just couldn’t.

Kyo looked up quickly. “Then who's my father Tsunade?!” Kyo asked. Tsunade sighed, not wanting to answer but she had to. “From your mother's story and just from your looks and attitude, you’re Sasuke Uchiha's son.” Tsunade stated. Kyo eyes shot wide open after hearing this. “Sasuke was my father. How the hell is that possible?” Kyo yelled, demanding that she explain this to him more.

Tsunade shifted as she leant back in her chair. She motioned for Kyo to sit down. “Well from your mother's story. Orochimaru/Kabuto had another plan. Well your father was still on his ‘must find Itachi’ mission. He somehow got drugged without knowing it and that when your mother made a move on him. Even though he was drugged, Sasuke seemed to know what was going on. And when it came time for your birth. He was there and he sent you and your mother here to protect you both. So you wouldn’t end up were he was.” Tsunade said as she continued.

Kyo stared shockingly at the Hokage. “I think in a way Sasuke let it happen just so his clan would continue on incase he never made it back” she added. Kyo’s eyes seem dim as he looked down, his bangs covering his eyes. Without another word he left the room. The thing he had grown to hate, was now part of him. He didn’t want this. Not this fate. Where it seemed every member of the Uchiha turned on their family and friends to gain power for something. Itachi’s power was just to kill and Sasuke’s was just to kill Itachi. He didn’t want that to happen. So many people were hurt because of that fate.