TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Maxout by super_jm

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

The New Team 7

Years after the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke. The village has moved on. No one would forget the two. Why they disappeared afterwards. No one really knows. No one knows if they died or if they just gave up and walked away from their life, their memories, and their promises. But life has to move on even if the world doesn’t like it. Naruto and Sasuke’s friends never gave up hope on Naruto and Sasuke. They all hoped to see Naruto and Sasuke walk back into the village saying. “Sorry got lost. But hey I got Sasuke back right”. But when weeks turn into months and the months turn into years. Hope fades. The youth of that time have grown and started their own family. New teams have started their quest to become the best ninja. And three of them seem to be taking after the last team 7.

Chapter 1

The past returns with a new look.

Kameko stared up at the faces of the past. The almighty hokages. A past storm had put a gash in the side of Tsunade face. “If you ask me it looks better….. What the hell kind of mission is this?” she yelled as she kicked over a bucket near her feet.

“Would you please not whine. You’re giving me a headache.” Maiya groaned as she sat there. They weren’t even genin yet. They were lucky to get some kind of mission. Only because Kameko wouldn’t stop bugging Tsunade. Kameko, Maiya and Kyo had all grown up together. Kyo’s mother never really talked about his father. While Kameko only had her aunt who wasn‘t related by blood. Maiya had only her father.

Kyo leant on a nearby rock. He really didn’t want to be here. “Just fix it and get it over with.” Kyo grumbled. “Hey I’m not the one with a rock jutsu” Kameko grumble as she looked back up at the hokage faces. Maiya sighed as she stood up. Her chakra nature was earth and water. For only being school kids the three had their own jutsu under control. Well somewhat under control.

Maiya looked up at the stone monument of Tsunade as she made some hand signs. “Rock Replacement no jutsu” she uttered out loud. She didn’t like this jutsu too much. She thought it wasn’t very useful. The gash in 5th Hokage’s face was refilled with new rock. “Don’t know why it took all three of us to do this.” Kameko muttered.

“Most likely trying to get you out of her face” Kyo grumbled as he pushed himself off the wall and started back down. “You jackass!” Kameko yelled to her leaving teammate. “Dumbass!” was Kyo’s answer back. Kameko growled. “You Uchiha wannabe” she yelled as she raced off to catch up with Kyo. “Oh shut up!” Kyo growled. Maiya sighed as she followed them. “Hey guys can’t we get along for once?” she asked. “NO!!!!” was the answer she got from the two.

-------

Maiya had light blue hair that she always wore in a braid that came down to her waist. Her eyes were a deep brown. Her skin was tan being she liked to sit out in the sun a lot. She wore a dark blue and purple outfit. It was a sleeveless jacket that was dark purple, with a dark blue long sleeve under it. She also wore a skirt that was short and was also the same color as the jacket. She wore knee long tight pants under, it happened to be a mild blue color. She wore a summoning scroll on her back. It would summon her favorite weapon. A mace. She may not look it. But she could swing the mace like it was nothing. Of course she had been taught by Sakura how to use super strength.

Kameko is more of a tomboy. She wouldn’t be caught dead in a skirt or dress unless it was supposed to be for something important. Her hair was a sandy blonde color, it was pulled to the side in a ponytail that somewhat spiked out. Her eyes were a ice/baby blue color. She was a normal pale kid. She never really tanned or anything. She would burn if she tried to tan. Her clothes had to be baggy. She wore a black T-shirt that had the hidden leaf symbol on it that was outlined in silver. She also wore an open blue and black jacket. Only sometimes using the hoody that was on it. Her pants went slightly past the knees they were black. She also wore ninja gloves that were blue. Her favorite weapon of choice was a black double-edged sword that happened to appear the day she was born. She had also learn the Shadow Clone jutsu. Only when she found out what all could be done with the clones. She also had her own secrets that most of the people didn’t know about. Only Tsunade, her aunt and couple others knew it. She had a demon within her. The only thing different about this demon than the nine-tailed fox was, this demon had been the guardian of the leaf village. It had been killed by the nine tailed fox many years before, and was never placed in someone. Until now to save Kameko’s life the wolf was sealed inside her to share their chakra.

Kyo was the loner of the group. He never liked being around people. But for some reason he could stand Kameko and Maiya, and would protect the two if he had to. His hair was a midnight blue, it was spiked out but also some was pulled back in a small ponytail. When it was let down it came to his neck. His eyes were a teal color, sometimes turning ice blue when he got pissed off. His outfit was white and black. He wore a black long sleeve T-shirt that had a white logo on it. Along with a white neck line and wrist arm. He wore black pants that came down to his feet. With white around the waist and white around the bottom. His favorite weapon of choice was a long sword that was pure white. It went well with his ice jutsu. He also had a white demon wind shuriken that he could summon at anytime. Even though he was supposed to work best with fire jutsu, he turned to ice as it was his best chakra element.

------

Maiya sighed as she finally caught up with Kameko and Kyo who stood at the ramen shop. “Yes food. My only true friend” Kameko yelped as she sat down. “Hey old man, beef favor please” she called out. “So food’s your only friend huh?” Kyo growled as he sat down. Maiya also sat down. “Pork for me please” she said lightly. Kameko made a face at Kyo. “Ramen is the only one I can truly count on” Kameko mumbled. Kameko grinned as she got her bowel of ramen, only to have Kyo take the first bite. “Some friend, just let someone else eat it.” Kyo said with a smirk. “KYO!!!” Kameko yelled as she grabbed her bowl and was just about eat Kyo’s hand as she tried to eat it quickly so Kyo couldn’t eat anymore. Kyo stared wide-eyed holding his hand. “Jeez I think there are bite marks on my hand.” Kyo growled. “Mine! Mine!” Kameko growled. “Baka you know that I don’t like ramen” Kyo grumble as he restood up. “Well…don’t….touch…my….food” Kameko said with a full month. Maiya just ate her food quietly. Counting to 10 in her head, hoping she wouldn’t have to smack the two.

****

Tsunade looked up as the three came into the room. “Back again?” she asked. “Yeah we did the job, anything else master?” Kameko said making it sound like she was a zombie or something. Tsunade sighed. And this was supposed to be the new hero of the leaf village? “You bakas didn’t mess it up did you?” Tsunade sneered at them.

“Tsunade-sama were not all bakas” Maiya mumbled. But snapped her mouth shut. Tsunade was in one of those moods. “Run…run while you can!” Kameko said under his breath. Kyo rolled his eyes. “Watch it kids. I get to choose if you become ninja or not.” Tsunade said lightly with a smile.

“So not fair” Kameko mumbled. “So are you three ready for the final test at the academy? I’ll be disappointed if I don’t see any headbands on you three.” Tsunade said lightly. “One way or another I’m going to be a ninja. Ha! and one day I’m taking over as Hokage. So I can make kids do my job” Kameko laughed. “Not before I become hokage. You’ll be banned from this village” Kyo grumbled.

Tsunade sweatdropped. ‘it really is team 7 all over again. Yet I hope it doesn’t end the same way the last Team 7 did, and Kakashi really wants to do this again? Oi’ she thought. “Ok for your next cleanup job.” She stopped as Kameko stepped forward.

“No way, not another stupid job. It’s our day off now.” Kameko complained. Tsunade growled. “Why you!” she stopped again. “Don’t make me do my sexy jutsu.” Kameko said with a smirk. Being she was already a girl she had changed the sexy jutsu that she had learned from Konohamaru. So she could become a boy in the sexy jutsu. And it always seem to work on Tsunade-sama.

“Ok fine, just go away” Tsunade groaned. “Yes!” Kameko ran out the door. Kyo walked out with a grunt. Maiya bowed. “Sorry” she said before turning and running out. “Guys wait for me” she cried out.

***

At the graduation the three stood by the tree swing. They had their headbands. But Kameko wouldn’t put hers on. “Just put it on.” Kyo said lightly. “It’s just not the same. You guys at least got one parent here. All this hard work. And I have no idea who my parents are. Why do you think they just left me on aunt Sakura’s door step?” Kameko whispers.

“Did they hate me that much?” Kameko asked as she looked to her feet.

“No… what is there not to like about you” Maiya said with a smile.

“Everything” Kyo grumbled only to get his foot stomped on by Maiya. Kyo growled but stopped as he saw the look on Kameko’s face. She was about to cry. This was the kid that never cried, she was always either smiling or mad. But she never cried about anything.

“Hey come on we just became ninjas. We just showed this whole village that we did it. That were not just the misfits of the village” Kyo said patting Kameko on the shoulder. Kameko nodded. “Yeah you’re right” she whispered rubbing her eyes. “Come on” she said as she started walking toward the huge group of the new ninja and their parents. Kyo and Maiya went ahead of Kameko. Who slowly stopped again as she unfolded her headband.

“It’s not goodbye.

We’ll meet again.

Somewhere in the hidden leaves.

So this is not our last lullaby.” Kameko sang quietly as she tied her headband on her head.

“Come on Kameko” Maiya called out. Kameko looked up and smiled seeing Sakura there. “Ok, coming” she called out as she ran forward. To her family and friends. She was the guardian of the village, and she would always protect it. That’s why she was given the wolf demon.

***The next day***

Kameko, Maiya, and Kyo became the new Team 7. Kakashi stared at the three. They had already past the bell test with flying colors. These kids had been a team since they could work together.

***

“Ok I guess you kids are ready for your first real mission” Tsunade asked.

“Umm Tsunade?” Kameko said lightly. The 5th hokage looked over somewhat. “I have a quest on a mission. Well kind of a side mission” Kameko said quietly. Tsunade sat up. The fact that Kameko was so quiet make her worry. “What’s that?” the 5th asked.

“I want to find Naruto and Sasuke and bring them home. I know there has to be a reason why they never really returned.” Kameko said as she looked up. Tsunade stared at her. She didn’t think Kameko would ask that.

“I don’t know Kameko. We’ve had our best ninja look for them.” Tsunade whispered. “I know but I just got a feeling that I can find them” Kameko said lightly. “I don’t know if it’s me or something else.” she added.

Tsunade sat back again. “Kameko, we’ll talk about this later. Just do some normal mission for now.” Tsunade said, and gave them their mission.

‘Does Kameko know?’ Tsunade thought as the new Team 7 walked out.