TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: I don't own naruto! just the ocs.

warning: kinda short.
So they got back to the apartment and some aggrivated. Sasuke and Kaito had started another ‘don’t you’ wars. Except it didn’t end with Kaito’s final word, it ended with Haruka’s fist. Sasuke said something a girl’s purpose and that pissed them off. On the way Sakura, Yuki, and Tori weren’t really listening. They were coming up with a list of chores and such that was needed to help out.
“Alright! Listen up! We have jobs for each of you.” Yuki said and Tori continued.
“The list will be on the calander! Understood?!” She yelled like a officer.
“Oto-chan….don’t do that…” Kaito sighed.
So the list was posted and everyone looked at it.
It read:
Chores List
Gaara= Go shopping for food
Shino= same as Gaara
Sakura=Cook
Naruto=clean house
Sasuke=clean house
Sai=walk animals
Kabuto= Reorganize book collection
Orchi-san= Help Sakura cook

Rules
No weapons
No fighting
No chaka use
No fire breathing
No killing others
No bashing with items
No killing hosts (us basically)
No setting things aflame
No ninja headbands
No freaky stalking
No teleporting to random places
No bloodline use
No demon use
No bashing in walls
No sleeping with the other gender
IF ONE DOES NOT APPLY BY RULES THEN YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF HOSTS(aka Haruka)

So here we go…

Shino and Gaara were at the store looking at the list and picking up the items, about one every 10minuets. While they were nicely chatting.
“So…are you still thinking your going to get Haruka?” Shino asked tauntingly.
“Don’t start this…I have enough problems without you contributing to them.” Gaara hissed.
“Only reason I ask is I over hear Hikari…”
“Don’t bring that up!” he snapped at Shino and threw a can of chef boy are d((have no clue!)) into the cart.
Gaara wasn’t too happy about choosing. He thought maybe this could work to his advantage…

Naruto and Sasuke were both wearing gloves, dusting things off and cleaning windows. More specifically Sasuke was dusting and Naruto was washing. Kaito was going around picking up clothes and rags that were laying around.
“Ugh…this thing is heavy, I gotta go get clean water. Be right back.” Naruto mumbled and left the room.
Sasuke came upon turned down pictures and dusted the backs then lifted one up to reveal many boys and two girls.
“Hey, who are they? In this picture?” he asked. Kaito bent down and picked up a sock.
“My family.” She said bluntly.
“So cousins and aunts and stuff?” he asked.
“No. Me, my mom, dad, and brothers.”
“so where are they?”
“Resting.” She spat and went into the laundry room. He left it at that and finished dusting. Naruto lugged his bucket back in with a sour face.
“man…now I see why you never talked to the girls. Well two reasons. Either your no good with girls, which theory is going pretty good. Or you keep spelling your name wrong. Sasugay.” He chuckled at the last part. Sasuke glared at him and they returned to their chores.

“I told you a million times, I don’t know how this works out.” Yuki said irritated shutting a book. Hikari was in there with Kabuto and Yuki aswell. It was a big library for an apartment but it was messy. Very messy.
“Well there had to be some sort of filing system at one point.” Kabuto said putting one on the self. The two girls busted out laughing.
This family have sorting system? Fat chance…
“Believe me, they just walk in here and pick up a book, magically that’s the right book they were looking for. That’s their filing system.” Yuki said after calming down.
“They?” Kabuto questioned.
“Long story we’re not going into.” Hikari said. They didn’t even really get what was going on in this home.
So they didn’t quite finish it, ok lets face it, they didn’t even find where to start. They just picked em’ up and put them on the shelves.

Tori and Sai were out walking Hikari's and Haruka's dog along with Tori's cat. Silent. Only reason is because Tori didn't really know what to say after that happpened. So he started up a conversation. of course...
"so...whats your cat's name?"
"fluffy."
"why are you being so sour?"
"i'm not being sour!"
"theres the Oto-chana I love!" he yelled with an idiotic grin on his face. She pouted. He smiled and kept smiling till the walk was almost over.
"Well you don't have to act like I'm your enemy." he muttered.
"I'm not acting like that. Its just...there are situations..."
"And you don't want to conqure because of this situation?" he smirked.
"well yes." she said flatly lowering her head. He raised her chin with her head and smiled. He pecked her on the lips and started running with the animals and she started chasing him with a deep blush yelling incohearnt things.

Haruka was trying to teach Sakura and Oroichimaru how to cook. Ok, well actually Sakura because Oroichimaru was saying ‘his delicate little fingures could cut themselves.’
“ok, I’m going to set the table. Just do what I said ok Sakura?” Haruka asked. She nodded.
Unfortunetly Oroichimaru walked up to her and said “now do your best so you make a nice meal for everyone. I’m sure you are an excellent cook.”
Well wouldn’t ya know inner Sakura came out.

Everyone was heading for the table for dinner chatting and saying how starved they are. They get to the table and see burnt veggies and something that looks like chicken fingures but can’t tell because they’re red.
“sorry….” Sakura gummlbled and everyone suffered through dinner.
The other girls left and about an hour after the mysterious man that we have been dieing to know who is came over. He gave Kaito a kiss on the cheek and they tried to make sure that no one killed eachother. She needed sleep. Tomorrow after all was review day for them. And she had to drag all 8 of them on the bus…well maybe no Kabuto and Oroichimaru. So only 6.

((yeah I know short. Couldn't think of much. to the chores idea i thank aliki31! she better comment too. so to all you few loyal fans, please comment as well!
~klk (Click)))