TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: ok i'm gettin tired of this. i have stated about a million times in the last series that i don't own naruto! just the five ocs.
Haruka slamed a kid against a random locker and screamed "What?!"
"Well yeah. I'm just curious. I mean, you seem to like both of them. In all 20episodes it was awsome! I was just wondering if you were gunna choose Gaara or Shino!" The kid screamed panicing.
So your probably wondering how this person knows about them being in the Naruto world right? Well it turns out that their life there was turned into a Naruto marothon for the weekend and they were going to replay the episodes on normal sqedual.
Haruka pushed the kid away and he scrambled to his feet running. Hikari was being barmboded by questions left and right.
"Umm no...yes...maybe...i don't know!" she answered a few.
"Oto-chan! Oto-chan! Are you and the guy that plays Sai hooking up?" some girls mused smiling.
Tori growled and yelled "Don't call me Oto-chan!! Don't even call me Oto!" she stormed off and the other two tried to slip in by her.
Hikari and Haruka tried to keep up beside the fuming Tori.
"We need to find Kaito and Yuki. Those two are probably getting it worse." Hikari muttered and they went off in pursuit of the two idiots.
~~~~~~Some Where Else~~~~~~~~
Yuki was being hoarded by girls that were yelling and glaring at her.
"what's wrong with you?!"
"its SasuKE not SasGAY!!"
"take her down!" were just several of the comments being thrown. Yuki was trying to slip out of the crowed and hide. She did not prevale. Sad thing too. If this was how she was going to have to live, as a hated celebrate, she found it so be it then blame Tori and Hikari for getting her in this mess. She pushed passed them and headed for English....oh boy this was going to be a long day.
~~~~~~~~Who's Left?~~~~~~~~
Kaito was in a baggy pull over with her news reporter hat from the drama club on. She snuck around listening to whispers just trying to move to the bathroom. She got there and unloaded a few make up products from her back pack and locking the bathroom door. She took out dirty blond dye and washed her hair in the sink applying it. So now she had dirty blond hair. Much different from the dark haired sassy girl.
She then took out purple eye shadow and put it on lightly. Then she removed her glasses and put in green colored contacs. She looked in the mirror and thought she was still to recongizable. So she put her hair in braided pigtails.
She made an inocent face with a sweet smile and said:
"why hello. I'm Yani Shores. I just transfered from France recently." She made a fakish acceint.
Apparently her was her plan:
She makes her self look completely different, live out the rest of her school days as a transfer student, make it look like the real her disappeared mysteriously, and when she does graduate she goes back to being her normal self....but would she be able to hold this routine up?
She headed to Math and entered. She went to her normal seat and waited as the teacher took role.
"Kaito Erufu?" the teacher said. and by mistake our little idiot raised her hand and said 'here.'
Every single pair of eyes went to her. How was this inoccent looking girl the troublesome Kaito that haunted them every day?
Then she realized her mistake and thought 'oh crap...busted....'
and waited till the class was over so she could run tot he cafitera quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The three girls had finally met up with Yuki and they headed for the cafitera looking for Kaito. But they came upon many girls and boys gathered at one table with a blodish haired girl in the middle panicing.
"Who their over us quickly....." Yuki commented. Then a few SasuNaru and SakuSasu fans turned twoard Yuki and dragged her over to next to Kaito. Starting the questions again.
"TO-TO?!?!?!?!" Yuki asked suprised. Kaito slowly nodded. During the rest of the day the girls didn't get a moment of peace.
~~~~~~~~~~Erufu House Hold~~~~~~~~~~
Kaito walked out of the bathroom in the appartment rubbing her hair with a towl. She had just washed the rest of the dye out of her hair.
"that was seriously one of the most idiotic things you have ever done..." Hikari sighed.
"so what are we going to do about this?" Haruka spat not liking the idea that the other kids were having.
"simple, we move to norwigia!" Yuki and Kaito yelled. the others looked at them like 'wtf?'.
"well umm you guys?" Tori said cautiously.
"hm? what is it Tori?" Hikari asked looking at her confused.
"well we may have an even bigger problem...."
"what is it?" Kaito mused ploping down on the couch.
"uhhh you know how we went into the Naruto world...?"
"yes we all remember." Yuki yawned sitting next to Kaito.
"well they uhh are kinda here." Tori said with a scared face. the others looked at her wide eyed.
"what?!" they yelled.
"if they are, where are they? I don't exactly believe that they would be able to come here..." HIkari murmmered. Tori gu.ped and walked over to the window and yelled out it:
"come on up you guys!!" and the next thing they saw were quite a few characters filling in throught window. Stood there in the appartment was Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shino, Gaara, and Sai....
"HOLY F***** CRAP!!! THEY'RE BACK!!!" Kaito yelled along with Haruka.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well it decided that all the characters would stay at Kaito's appartment. There were many bedrooms. She wouldn't let them touch 3 of them though.
"are you sure you're ok with this To-to?" Tori asked putting her backpack on and standing in the doorway.
She gave a warm smile and nodded "I have someone coming over to help me out just incase. Tomorow's another school day and I'll get it thorough their heads that they can't kill eachother." they all nodded and said goodnight as the others left.
about an hour later the door bell rang and a mysterious man stood there. She opened the door and let him in.
"I still can't believe this...you really do have the craziest things happen don't you?" he chuckled. she gave him a hug and said:
"ya think." So this was the person that she had inmind hm?
They heard a huge crash and went into the boys bedroom where Sai, Naruto, and Sasuke were sharing. There was a cracked piece of the wall on the floor and Naruto who looked like he had dodged a blow on the floor right under it. Sasuke was holding his hand in pain and Sai was starting at the even in shock.
"well atleast they'll need worldly items to kill eachother." the man commented. Kaito sighed.
"you guys can't try to kill eachother! tomorow I have school and I don't want to see anyone dead!" she yelled then called up the others. She told them how they must of lost their chakra.
And this was just the begining of 20weeks of pure hell.....

((yup yup. 20 episodes, one on everyweek. who woulda thought? questions i'm still asking my self:
will Oto Tori come back for his niece in vengence?
who is this mysterious man?
where are Kaito's brothers?
whats the real story behind their lives?
and who does Haruka choose?
if you wish to contribute to these answeres or ask more questions please just email me or leave a comment! thankies!!
-klk))