TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: i do not own naruto just the oc's.
Hikari woke up in the morning. It was finally the end of the week. So it was Saturday and all the girls were going over to Kaito's to help out. She slipped on a brown sleeveles shirt with black cargo shorts. It was coming summer so it was getting hot. She and Haruka left for the day. They arrived at Kaito's not long after.
"Yo were here." Haruka called as they opened the unlocked door.
Kaito was on the couch sleeping with a sheet over her. She woke up and rubbed her eyes. Yuki popped open the door next then soon after came in Tori.
"MEETING!" Yuki yelled through the place. She really didn't want to be here. Everyone gathered in the living room in a bunch. Sasuke was sitting near the window, Sakura next to him and Naruto right next to her. Sai was up in front along with Lee and Gaara.
"alright. Well next week is the last week of school and that means no killing eachother. we have to figure out what to do with you all for that week cause sorry but we just don't trust you all not to start a fight!" Tori started.
"so you'll be enrolling in the school for exams anyway. just to keep an eye on you." Hikari finished.
"that...that means..." Kaito started with her eyes wide then Yuki with a big grin.
"SHOPPING TRIP!!!" Yuki yelled. So they all started down for the mall. Yuki saw it and started hugging the wall with a lot of people giving her wierd looks. But her attention was directed to a voice that was one of the ones she never wanted to hear again.

"well lookie what we have here..." the voice of Kabuto.
"EKK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she yelled and hid with Kaito behind the others while Sasuke walked over to them.
"if I'm here then I think its obvious that they're here too." Sasuke said bluntly. Kabuto was already in disguese and so was Oroichimaru. So they all rushed in and got into different clothes.
"Now Hikari you take Gaara and Oroichimaru to find what they want, Yuki takes Kabuto and Sakura, To-to will take Sasuke and Naruto, I'll take Sai and Haruka takes Shino." Tori concluded and they went their seperate ways.
~~~~~~~Haruka and Shino~~~~~~~
They walked through the mall, both silent. They came upon a deparntment store right next to Hot Topic. They went in and he got some jeans and t-shirts and such. Haruka started to have the VERY VERY light blush come on again. She thought he looked pretty good in normal clothes.
‘Ugh! Remember Haruka! Choosing is just going to make things complicated!’ she yelled in her head. She sighed and they left the store.
“Why don’t you get anything?” Shino asked trying to start a conversation.
“I’m not the shopping type.” She muttered back.
“hmm I thought all girls went crazy over the latest fashion…” her eye twitched. “well then again I think you would look kind of cute in pink.” He smirked.((note: he is still wearing sunglasses…ya know I’d think you still would be able to recognize him…hmm))
“NIB!!” she yelled at him and stormed off with him catching up chuckling.
~~~~~~~~Hikari, Gaara, and Oroichimaru~~~~~~~~~
Gaara spoted Hiakri and Shino going into a store and noticed Hot Topic that looked fairly interesting. He went in trying to keep an eye on the two. Hikari noticed this and became a little sadden.
Oroichimaru noticed this and started to conform a plan in his head deviously.
So the two boys went into the halls of the dressing rooms and she stood at the end of the hall. Gaara came out in some new clothes. He peeked at the store the other two had gone into and growled seeing Haruka blushing light.
He walked past Hikari with her hanging her head. He made it back to his changing room right when he hear a sound from her.
“why…?” she asked her voice sounding like it was cracking. He turned his head to her not knowing what she was talking about.
“why do you like her…” she clearified.
“not like, love…and because-” he was cut off by her yelling.
“She’s not the only one! Not everyone hates you Gaara! I…I…I LOVE YOU!” she sobbed out and he just looked at her with his normal expression. He picked up the clothes he wanted and went to go pay for them with the money she had given them to spend. Oroichimaru was set and they all left. Hikari stayed a good distance away from Gaara after that.
~~~~~~~Yuki, Kabuto, and Sakura~~~~~~~
Yuki was actually enjoying her shopping group. They all liked the stores they were visiting.
Sakura wanted to check out this one shop and she was the only one with money left.
Yuki and Kabuto were leaning on a rail outside the store.
“heh…why didn’t you like the Sound?” Kabuto brought up.
“because I just didn’t like it there. I’m used to having school everyday with penciles, not needels.” She snarled. He gave a light chuckle.
“well I could of gotten you wanted you know…”
“I don’t really care.” She sighed. He started to move closer and she froze. This was scaring her.
“I’M DONE!” they heard Sakura yell and came out with a bag. Kabuto went back to his normal postion.
“good..uh lets get back to the others.” Yuki said and they started back for the meeting spot.
~~~~~~~~Kaito, Naruto, and Sasuke~~~~~~~
“NO!” Kaito yelled again after Sasuke asked if they could go to a certain store. The store he wanted to go to was dark and only had neon lights. And now that Kaito was back in her normal body she had her glasses back and neon lights made it even harder to see than without glasses.
“Well I want to see this store…” Naruto grumbled. To-to finally had enough of this and yelled:
“FINE!” and they headed back the other way towards Nightmares and Deaths Attire. The stuff in there was actually pretty cool she just didn’t like the idea of going in there with him.
She stayed outside and a few minutes later someone came up from behind her and covered her eyes.
“guess who.” It was a mans voice. She giggled recognizing it.
“hey sweets. Whats up?”
“aww not much. Just thought I’d come say hi.” He said taking his hands off of her eyes and they started chating. She giggled and she saw the two coming out of the store. She bid him goodbye as he went to go catch up with his group.
Sasuke caught a glimps of him and gave a slight glare.
“they have some really cool things in there!” Naruto said.
“It would have been much cooler if you had been in there though…” Sasuke mumbled on his breath. Kaito rolled her eyes and started walking. The others followed.
~~~~~~Sai and Tori~~~~~~((I’ve been waiting to write this!!))
Sai and Tori walked through the mall both silent. Tori didn’t really want to talk to him and he didn’t know what to say. So he started a dumb conversation.
“So…is the weather here usually nice?” he asked.
“Its usually hot.” She said bluntly answering him.
“oh…” and on came dead silence until he asked another question. “are you mad at me or something?”
“No. of course not.”
“then why won’t you talk to me?”
“just…thinking…”
“Oto-chana I do know you better than that.” he said harshly. She shut her eyes tightly and kept walking.
“I’m just…I don’t know…changing my way of thought I guess…for the better.”
“hmm…” and again came silence.
Sai went into a store and came out with a few bags and new clothes on.
Tori was sitting on a bench a few stores down and was staring at the floor. He came over and sat down next to her setting the bags down.
“Oto-chana-”
“don’t call me that. People don’t call eachother with the sufixies.”
“…Oto…please don’t be sad…I want you to be happy!” he said trying to act goofy for her.
“hmm don’t act like a fool Sai….especially for this…”
He pouted and Tori looked at his childish expression and giggled a little and he smiled from that.
“You should laugh more often. It pretty.” He said. “Just like you.” Tori got a major blush. She had a pretty singing voice and had been told that. Never that her in general was pretty.
“I know so.” And he leaned over a little and gave her a little kiss on the lips for about 10seconds. He smiled at her and stood up.
“well I believe they are waiting on us love. Shall we go?” he asked the now cherry red Tori.
He pulled her up and started walking back with her holding her hand….
((yeah I know cheesy but I felt like putting it in there.))
So they all met back up at the meeting spot which was right outside Macy’s mainly because they had an Auntie Ann’s there and Kaito insited that it was a tradition everytime they went to the mall to get one. So the group snacked on them around a little area with couches and tables. Hikari and Kaito were prying at what happened during their little shopping trip why Tori came back red. And all this made her even redder.
Tori peeked up and thought she saw a glimps of someone she was hopping never to see again…he uncle Oto Tori…

((CLIFFY! Sorta. But seriously I couldn’t wait to make Tori and Sai a couple. Hopefully I’ll be able to draw something for their coupling. But now it’s a decision against Gaara and Shino for Haruka and for Gaara its choosing which of the twins. Who is the mysterious man too? for that answer read Kaito’s chapter of ‘When No One’s Home…(worlds gone insane) version. Hehe see ya next time!
~klk))