TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own naruto, just my friends characters. and my own duh. NO ONE OWNS ME XD
They looked in the room to with sorrowful faces and seemingly zoned out. There on the floor lied a barely conscious, blood died, bruised, and cut up Tori. What else was the same with Kaito, only unconscious.

The scratching sound had apparently been Tori, with a hard effort, to raise her arm and hit the wall. The room had barely any light and it seemed as if the door blended with the walls.

“H…h…h-help…” Tori croaked out. She was fighting to keep her eyes open, thinking that if she closed them, she’d fall into the bottomless abyss and never awake.
Sai rushed in. Not in his playful manner as when her uncle had first kidnapped her to her house, but in a more frightened manner. He did not embrace her. He did nothing but bring try to pick her up. Seeing as her wounds would split her in half at the slightest touch, he was trying to be careful. Yuki and Sasuke rushed to Kaito as Hikari went over to join Sai.

“Who did this?!” Kabuto hissed out into the hall. There was one way up and one way down. Those were the stairs they just came off of. So the people that had harmed the two girls wouldn’t have left.

That was going to be unfortunet for the rest of them.
“Us..” came a little bit of a hiss. They turned around and saw the Arsons and Oto Tori.
“Wait…the Arsons…the gang? What do you have to do here? And what’s with taking both of them?” Haruka asked suspiciously being stumped.
“Erufu owes up quite a bit of money ya see. We just thought we’d make it less for her if she came in and gave a little debt repayment.” One of the front of the gang chuckled.

“And my lil niece…I just wanted a small family reunion with her.” Oto hissed.
Yuki came up behind Gaara, Shino, Haruka, and Kabuto.

“They’re going to make a break for downstairs. Hikari is going to call 911 for help, Kabuto, you come and help me make sure they get down there ok. The rest of you three can handle them?” Yuki whispered to them.

Gaara raised a hand in position. “I think we can manage.” Haruka smirked back at her.

They felt the others come up behind them. “On three you all make a break for it.” Yuki whispered to them where they other three infront could hear. Apparently Tori had finally slipped out of consciousness.

“One…two…three!” Haruka shouted the three and Sai, Sasuke, and Hikari broke off towards the stairs with Yuki and Kabuto right behind them and the sleeping girls.
Some of the gang members broke out at them and Yuki along with Kabuto started trying to fend them off. About two gang members made it past and Oto Tori was one going along with them.

The other three cursed under their breath and got in front of the rest of the gang.
Gaara’s sand rushed from it’s gourd and plumiting itself into a wall right infront of them. Shino had his little friends start off with a little scare then headed in with a few shurniken.
Haruka just broke out with her fists of fury. She socked one in the jaw and that drew attention to her.
“Haruka! Lets just get out of here! We don’t have to deal with them!” She heard Shino shout. She was going to yell back that she agreed, but she got punched in the stomach. She growled and whipped out a pocket knife shoving it in their arm. She made a break to the boys at the stairs still trying to hold off the gang.
The sand began to go back into the gourd, reveiling to the still standing members that the three were gone.
~*~
Yuki and Kabuto were racing to catch back up with the other five. They had stayed behind to make sure the ones that had began to chase them were held off. Unfortunetly, several of them were able to get past.
“This is bull Yuki.”
“Yeah, I know. Theres nothing we can do really.”
~*~
“We’re almost there.” Hikari shouted to them. She was in the lead seeing as the boys had to go slower, careful not to inflict anymore wounds on the two girls.

“Not likely…” They heard a hiss and they all stopped seeing in the door way Oroichimaru.

“Uh oh..” Sai said and Sasuke just growled. There was the exit. Right behind that snake.

“Oroichimaru!” a voice yelled. But it wasn’t one of the three. It was Oto Tori. He came up so the three were surrounded. “Which ones do we kill again?” he smirked.

“hmm atleast the snow girl and that Kaito girl. Hm, and I know you want your niece gone. Go ahead. I’m waiting.” Oroichimaru answered.

Before they knew it Sai was kicked in the back by Oto and Sasuke punched in the side. They both dropped them. Hikari just stood there. There was nothing she could do. Tears started to swell up in her eyes.

Oto grabbed Tori as she started to open her eyes barely. “Good bye.” He chuckled mimickly.
She managed a smirk and brought up a shakily hand. “bye…” she croaked and chakara seiged from her hand as she placed it on his wrist and he dropped her yelling in pain about it burning.

Kaito was barely awake and lying on the floor as the gang members came over. Tori staggered up and a few steps back trying to manage steps over to Kaito, but only having Sai grab her and pull her back.
“Sai…n-no…”

“She’ll be fine. Your not going to want to be over there when this happens.” Sai responded to her plea. Sasuke was over near Hikari who was dialing 911. Hikari gave him a kunai that she had and ran for behind a table. Sasuke charged at Oroichimaru starting his own little battle.

Kaito was on the ground still smirking. She slowly pulled her arm out from under her to show a knife like dagger. They looked at her like she was crazy until she turned into a piece of dust and slit the back of a gang members arm. Sai came in and got her out of there and next to Tori. The members started advancing as Oto Tori had regained his composer.

Tori was shaking again. “Kaito…pain..fear..all of that crap. Think and get up. We’re going to die if we don’t.” Tori whispered to her.

“eh…leave the world and people happier and better than you found it. I planted a tree and took care of a garden. I think that qualifies.” She croaked a little from trying to giggle. They both stood up as Sai was fending off some of them.

They made a hand sign and started focusing chakra. The had their eyes closed then shot them open as Sai moved out of the way.

“Blood Twin Fear.” They spoke stoticly and a wave of red went over the floor and became puddles of crimson blood under them. The gang members and Oto sunk into the puddles. The shoulders and above stuck out. Sai had apparently gone and to help Sasuke.

Hikari was running to them with a smile on her face and they smiled back. That was until she saw someone.
Oto Tori was coming up from behind both girls as the one in the puddle became a puff of smoke. He had two knives in hand. Everything seemed to move in slow motion after that. He stabbed both girls in the back and they fell to the ground unconscious.

Hikari screamed but kept running. Her eyes started to glow. She was angry as hell and was going to kill him. She took out a pen that she had and stabbed him right in the heart. The ink entered his system and Sai along with Sasuke pulled her off of him when he fell to the ground. The others came rushing in and they got outside as several dozen police cars and a few ambulances pulled up.

Police jumped out and ran inside starting to grab all the others. Medical assistians rushed over to the two unconscious girls, picking them up and hurring them to the ambulances.
Was everything going to be good again?
As police officers brought out the Arson Gang Members and Oto Tori.
Naruto and Sakura emerged from the police cars. They had gone, so double showed up than what they would of sent.
~*~
~*~
~*~
Beep….Beep….Beep…

That was a good sound. It told them that the two girls were still alive. A nurse walked in and told the group that they’d be ready to leave in a week.

“Ugh..I hate blood..” Kaito croaked. She turned her head to the wall so she didn’t’ have to look at the donation blood being hooked up to her and Tori.

“So? It’s keeping you alive.” Sasuke hissed at her when the nurse left. Sai was next to Tori’s bed chatting with Haruka and Yuki.

“When are we going home?!” Naruto wailed. He was sitting in a chair backwards when Sakura punched him on the head.

“Idiot!” she yelled at him.

“that is a good question though.” Hikari said leaning her head on Gaara’s shoulder. Him standing there as if not caring.

“Well. We have Oroichimaru’s body in a coffin that we have to give to the Sound when we get back. I suppose we could use a tape to get up home.” Kabuto said leaning on the wall.

“We did tape it. Just thought we might as well.” Haruka chipped in throwing him her backpack. It had the tape and food in it along with a few other tapes.

“I’m not even going to ask.” Yuki laughed. So did everyone else.
~*~
Kabuto had the things hooked up so they could head back to the Naruto world.

“Alright. We can only hold it open for about five minutes. So everyone decied. Well you five anyway.”
Yuki, Haruka, and Tori raised their hands. Hikari and Kaito stepped back. They weren’t really wanting to go back.

“Ok, lets go. Grab your stuff and hop in.” he said gesturing to the TV that’s TV screen was now glowing. They all nodded.

Yuki, Kabuto, Shino, Haruka, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, jumped in. Tori gave one last look at them and waved as she jumped in. Sasuke gave Kaito a hopeful look and she shook her head. Gaara looked at Hikari and she shrunk back a little. He grabbed her hand and kissed her on the lips then pulled her in the TV with him.

Sasuke started laughing and gave her one last look then she sighed.

“What else do I have if Mr. SunShine just pulled in the last of my friends. Fine.” She sighed again grabbing a few things such as the pictures and books quickly before jumping in with Sasuke.

They all arrived at a hill right outside Konoha. Sai got on his knee grabbing Tori’s hand.

“Will you marry me?” he asked kind of playfully at the same time being serious.

She jumped and hugged him around the neck repeating. “YES YES YES!!”

Sasuke smirked and did the same.
“no.” came Kaito’s short answer.
“Aww why not?” he whined.
“Because you’re a copy cat.”
“That’s because the Sharningan, and besides, Kakashi has that title.”
“So?”
“Please?”
“no.”
“Pretty please?”
“no.”
“Please?”
“Sure.”
“really?!”
“no.” and this continued till they got to the village where the rest were laughing like crazy.
“Please?”
“no!”
“Please?”
“FINE!!! YES!!! OK?!” she shrieked practically ripping her hair out. He just smiled at her.
“Yay.” Everyone laughed. Everything was going to be ok, they guessed anyway.
~*~
There have been the historic sayings and lines that are just remarkable.
Caverns, measureless to men.
90% of everything is crap.
Summer clothes 75% off.

But none better than…
THE END!

HA YOU WISH!! No the madness shall continue! Besides, we gotta know what happens with Sai and Tori now don’t we? Thank you few loyal fans that have stuck with this all the way.

So yes. There will be a triqual. Not a trilogy because I’m thinking of making a forthqual.

Look out for Madness Version 3.0

~klk