TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: i dont own naruto or anything like that, i just own everyone that's made up in here aka ocs.
Oto was driving Tori to where ever and she was sitting silent. Oto looked at his niece and smiled sweetly like they were best friends.
“so how was school lil Oto?”
“fine and don’t call me Oto. Call me Tori.” She hissed.
“ok ok. So how’s your aunt?” he asked a little more concerned.
“fine.”
“how are you doing?”
“fine.”
“is that all I’m going to get out of you is ‘fine’?”
“fine.” She spat giving him his answer. They drove for a few more minutes and came upon her auntie’s house.
“alright. Let’s go in.” he said getting out and opening the door for her. She got out and stomped on in.
Now your probably wondering why Tori just didn’t call on her cell phone to her friends or 911 right? Well in truth her took her cell phone away along with anything else she had. He had put that stuff in the trunk.
“Why do you hate me so?” Oto asked when he shut the door tight and locked it turning around to face her back. She growled and turned around looking demonic.
“Why do you think?! You killed my parents!” she yelled and ran up stairs to her room with a few tears escaping. She slammed her door and locked it. Tori leant on it a little and started to cry softly. She heard a knock and the voice of her ‘dearest uncle’ asking if he could come in. She punched the door for her answer.
Tori heard a car drive up in the drive way and peeked out her window. Her aunt had returned from work earily. Tori was trying to get the happy looking relative’s attention. Nothing worked so she unlocked her room and raced down stair when she heard the front door unlock and open.
“Aunti-” she didn’t even have time to finish what she was going to say when she heard a gun shot and her aunt dropped straight to the floor. Tori’s breath caught short and she froze.
Now all she had in relations was this murder? Some one who had gotten rid of all other relations? No.. just no…this couldn’t be happening.
Tori shaking lifted her head to look at him. “why…?” is all she manged to get out.
“hm she would of told my lil Tori. Can’t have that happen now can we?” she said and put the hand held away. “don’t worry, I’m not going to get rid of you. After all, you are quite talented.” He turned to look at his shaking niece. “your questions will recive answers tommorow. I’m going to make you some dinner and then you should get to bed. You have a break day tommorow.” He chuckled and went into the kitchen.
She realized that she didn’t have a exam tomorrow. It was every otherday. So she ate dinner watching carefully hers and his actions. She went to bed and locked the door and moved her desk in front of it along with a locked window. She could hardly sleep.
~next day~ :Erufu Apartment:
“where is Tori?!” Haruka yelled for the uptenth time that day. They had expected her to get back and hang out with them today. Haruka especially wanted Sai’s dare to go into charge. A lot of them were on edge about it too.
“I’ll go look for her. Maybe she’s sick.” Sai said opening the door. He left the apartment(wait doesn’t it seem more like a house?…maybe she own a whole bunch of apartments and they’re all connected XD)
He already knew where Tori’s house was because they had to pick up Fluffy when they were taking care of everyone’s pets.
Everyone sat around looking bored.
“so…now what do we do?” Naruto said fiddling with something on the carpet. Kaito rose up with a heroic look. She pointed to the upstairs “TO THE INTERNET!” she yelled.
Yuki, Haruka, and Hikari pointed along with triumphant smiles. Kaito rushed up stairs and grabbed her laptop from her room and brought it down to the living room. She plugged it into the big screen in there so everyone could see and she connected to the internet.
“hey…you said that like were a t.v. show, show us what all information you have on us.” Kabuto requested. Kaito got an evil smile and Haruka liked this idea. Hikari and Yuki plopped down on the couches with the naruto gang while Kaito and Haruka searched.
They went to Wikipedia and brought up each character.
The results-
Naruto seached: general summerization of the show.
Sasuke searched: known as emo king and avenger. A ton of info. A few hundred fan sites.
Sakura: not much
Gaara: a few thousand fan sites
Kabuto: hardly anything
Shino: not much but way more than Sakura
Sai: tons of stuff
Oroichimaru: a few million dissing sites. They clicked on the comment page for his and it showed half of everyone put ‘hes a snake scr*w*er’. So not many like him.
They laughed at some and got completely angered at others.
“ohhh so you like that?” Haruka mused and they both went to photobucket and typed in ‘naruto icons’. Came up millions of ones with Sasuke in them. Naruto started fuming till they came to one that had naruto holding up a marker and piece of paper with writing on it.
Quote- dear all naruto fans, Sasuke is NOT the main character, thank you.
-naruto: unquote
Naruto looked at Sasuke with a michiveous smile.
“Oh what now Sasuke! You just got dissed by me being on a computer!” Naruto mused and Sasuke scoffed.
“hehe nice!” Yuki said and gave Naruto a high five.
Oh boy…wait till the pairings…
~rewind a few hours~ :Tori Household:
Tori woke up from the little sleep she got. She got dressed and went downstairs carefully. She smelt pancakes and saw her uncle making them.
“oh! Tori dear your up already? Oh well, sit down and I’ll tell you everything after you eat.” He gave a cheerful smile.
So she sat down and ate them carefully seeing there was nothing bad about them and finished them.
“so why did you kill them?” Tori asked sitting back down from cleaning off her plate.
“Well you see, as a musician, the mangers and stuff pressure us to get high so we seem free. Thing is I saw you everyday and started teaching you how to sing when you were younger. When I started to get hooked on drugs, the slightest things set me off. And they said they were moving away to keep you from a bad envoirment. Your aunt tried to help. I’m still hooked on them and they make me bi polar pretty much. So It just fells a must to do some of the things I do…”
“What did you do with auntie’s body?”
“It’s on her bed…”
“She’s dead…at least you didn’t get rid of it.”
“I’m not going to kill you.”
“why?!” she yelled slamming her hands on the table. She was angry. He was her only relative that he hadn’t killed besides herself. So why was he sparing her?
“well I suppose you just remind me of me. At your age I love music to no end. The name…the attitude-”
“I am NOTHING like you!” she spat. “I won’t do that, I have friends, I won’t kill the people I love, and we’re as different as night and day besides the name!”
“well then…so be it…” he hissed and brought out his hand held again. She froze. So she was just there because they were alike. “if there’s nothing incommon they of course you don’t understand. So if you don’t…then I’ll just have to get rid of you.”
“well I would let you but I’m not up for seeing her done over by you.” And bang! Nope not a gun, it was more Sai’s fist to Oto’s head. He was knocked out cold…
Tori collapsed from being scared. She started to have a few tears come to her eyes but not flowing. Sai walked over and kneeled down next to her. He gave her a hug and whispered to her.
“shhh, shhh. It’s going to be ok Oto-chana…shhh it’s all over.” He said to her and she just cried like crazy on his shoulder. So they called the police, they took her aunt’s body away so it could be buried soon. And they put her uncle under arrest for many murders.
They asked where she would be staying and she told them she’ll let them know with in a week.
~going back to the Erufu Apartment~
So they started showing the pairings. First off was NaruSaku, both of them liked that. Next was SasuSaku….Sasuke started to have his eye twitch and Sakura was blushing like crazy. Then it was SasuHina, NaruHina, NejiHina, TenNeji, ect.
Reactions:
SasuHina: eyes twitchings
NaruHIna: awwws
NejiHina: grosses out
TenNeji: awws
KibaHina: awwws
ShinoIno: no comments
ShinoHina: iffyes
ShikaTema: gaara wanted to kill the comp
GaaHina: see ShikaTema
SasuIno: see nejihina
GaaLee: see 2 above
SasuNaru: puking and awwws and laughs
SaiSaku: sakura faints
Ect.
They ended and we’re laughing. In came from the door was a Tori and a Sai.
“awww we missed all the fun!” Sai whined. Tori looked at the four girls with a certain look.
“Sakura, your incharge, make sure they don’t kill eachother.” Hikari said and the five girls went into the library. Tori spilled out all that had happened. She was sobbing lightly and Hikari and Yuki we’re hugging her while Kaito and Haruka sat close listening.
“And now I have no family or place to stay…”
“That not true!” Yuki shouted, “you have us!” the others nodded.
“and you can stay here! There’s plenty of room.” Kaito said. They all nodded again. So now Tori would be living in the Erufu Apartment. With the naruto gang. So they all went back out to see Shino and Gaara throwing bad words and inults at eachother, same with Sasuke and Naruto. It was better than fist to fist fighting.
The door bell rang and Kaito went to answer it. It was ‘mysterious man’. He came in but not without a gleeful greeting from Kaito. He sat on the couch and Yuki snickered. Sasuke glared. And everyone else had confused looks.
“umm To-to…who’s he?” Haruka asked.
“ohh this is uhh…” Kaito started to get flustered for no reason. And he leaned over whispering something in her ear and she shook her head. He bonked her on the head.
“I’m Xay.” He said boredly.
“yeah…he’s my uhh bf.” She said blushing red.
“YOU NEVER TOLD US BOUT HIM!!!!!” everyone but Yuki and Xay yelled.
“well…” Kaito started coming up with lame excuses until Yuki shut her up and said,
“she didn’t tecanicly hide it because I knew about him. So she’s off the hook.” Yuki smirked.
Kaito grumbled and handed Yuki a five for lawyer payment.
“oh yeah…Sai….” Haruka had an evil smile and looked from Tori to Sai and back and forth.
“I’m lost…” Xay said. Kaito leaned over to him and quickly whispered what was going on and about Sai’s dare.
Sai took a deep breath and walked over to the confused Tori. He grabbed her waist and gave her a passionet kiss. She kissed him back and they broke apart.
“Oto-chana…I love you. D-do you love me?”

((complete and total cliffy! That’s all I’m gunna say.
~klk))