TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lucky Sevens by Chibi Shino

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: People...if I owned Naruto, WHY in the WORLD would I be writing FANfiction about it?

MY FIRST TWO-SHOT!

Well...here's a little backround info....

First attempt at Naruto/Hinata.....

THIS IS DURING THE FIRST PART!

Hinata won't shutter that much in this because it's to hard to write!

NOTE: I have no idea where Team Kurenai usually meets so I made it up....

Well...here goes...ON WITH THE ONE-SHOT!
It was a beautiful day out and Hinata Hyuga was walking down the streets of Konoha with her friends, Sakura Haruno and Tenten.
They were talking about this awesome new game show called 'Lucky Sevens'.

Basically, there was this one player, a boy, and they have to answer 7 math questions. Depending on how he answered, he gets money.

There was one problem.

A little twist actually. At the end of the game, they either pick the money, or the prize. The prize is picked by their friends.
Did I mention that the friends of the boy put them up for this? Yes, they go unwillingly.

"Can you BELIEVE he chose the money?!" Sakura laughs, recalling last nights episode.Tenten and Hinata join in laughing.
There was this one boy who either had to chose $20, a new car or the mystery prize. Ino bet he would choose the car. He chose the money.
All Ino could do was stare in shock. $20? OVER A CAR?! She lost?! The bad part for Ino is that she bet with Sakura that she would give up on Sasuke.
All Ino can do is stay in her room and sulk, trying to figure out how to get revenge.

"I wonder what's going to happen this week! I feel bad for the sad-sack who's going to have to be on it!" Tenten says. The three girls think.
Who would be the best victim? Sasuke? No...to emo... Lee? No...to youthful... Choji? No...to hungry... Neji? No...to much in love with fate...
Shikamaru? No...to troublesome... Kiba? No...to dog obbsessed... Shino? No...to creepy... Naruto? No...to-

Wait. Cut that. Naruto was perfect.

Sakura and Tenten where talking about how to convince everyone else to let him do that. They were talking about what to do if the boys were'nt
into the idea. Wait. Neverind. They would LOVE this plan!

"Hinata! What do you think of this idea?" Tenten asks. Sakura and her both turn to the blushing kunochi. She looks up, not hearing what
they just said. She cocks her head to the side and asks them to repeat what they just said. Tenten told her the whole plan. Hinata listens politely.
She was worried. No. REALLY worried. What would the prize be? What would he choose? What if the prize was another girl? These type of thoughts
filled the Hyuga's head.

"So...who will tell who?" Sakura questions.

"I will tell my team, you will tell you team and Hinata will tell her team!" Tenten replies.

"Will the senseis know?" Hinata asks.

Theres was a pause.

"Know what? We will just tell our peers...deal?" Sakura says.

"Deal."

----------------------------------
"NEJI! LEE!"
"TENTEN!" Lee yells, waving to the panting Weapons Mistress running towards them.
"HN."
"Shut up Neji. Anyways, I have some news!"
"What is it oh youthful one!"
"Oh dear god...well me and Sakura have decided that Naruto is going to be on Lucky Sevens!"
"Lucky Sevens?! Really?!" Lee asks, jumping up and down with happiness and excitement.
"Lucky Sevens? Never heard of it."
"Holy hell Neji. NEVER?!"
"Hn."
"Yes or no?"
"I don't watch T.V..." After this little statement, Tenten could only look at her teammate in shock. No T.V?! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU?!
"Well...just nod your head." Tenten says.
"Huh?"
"Do it." She points a finger at Mr.Youthful and Captain.Fate. They both stare at her for a moment, then nod.
"YES! Thanks guys!" She runs off to go find her other comrades.
"Neji, what did we just agree to?"
"....hn."
Little did they know, they agreed to let Naruto go on the show.
----------------------------------
Sakura ventures out to find her ice-block teammate, Sasuke. She finds him sitting on a bench.
"Sasuke! I found you!"
"...Sakura." Sasuke looks behind the bentch and picks something up. It's am anti-fangirl shield.
"Ummm...Sasuke...I just have to ask you-"
"No."
"But...why?"
"Because you're annoying."
"FINE!" Sakura turns and stomps away. "...just Naruto will not go on the show now." She adds glumly. Sasuke puts down the shield and
turns to her.
"Show, eh....he could be humiliated infront of millions of people...SAKURA! WAIT!"
And thus, Sasuke agrees.
----------------------------------

Hinata walks to her squad's normal meeting spot, a nice little candy store. As she walks, she gets stopped by a voice behind her yelling 'HELLO HINATA!'.
She turns around and guess who? Done guessing? Yes, it's Naruto.

"Naruto. Hello!" She says, glowing a very dark shade of red. The orange ninja cocks his head to the side and stares the the blushing girl.

"Are you all right?" He places his hand of her forehead, which causes the blushing case to get worse. "You're looking very red today...do you have a skin condition?"

"No Naruto, I do-"

"OH MY GOD HINATA! WE HAVE TO GET YOU INSIDE FAST! IT COULD GET WORSE!"

Before Hinata can say 'I'm okay.", Naruto picks her up, bridal style, and brings her to the candy store. Poor Hinata. She couldn't enjoy the moment, for she passed
out in his arms. Naruto looks down to see the fainted girl in his arms. All he could do is stare.

Wow....Hinata looks so peaceful...I almost want to kiss her nice pink li- Wait! Hold up! This is Hinata we're talking about! Well..it's only me...but still!
She's my friend and she will NEVER like me back...I mean...who would like Naruto Uzumaki?

Naruto sighs at his thoughts and finds Kiba and Shino sitting on a bench, eating candy. Naruto found it hard to believe that Shino was eating candy.
He's, well, Shino! He walks over to Hinata's team mates and hands her to them. They both look shocked.

Before they can say anything, Naruto says, "Sun must be getting to her...you have to take better care of her, believe it!"

Shino and Kiba stare at him like he's crazy. Is he THAT idiotic? They take Hinata anyway and thank Naruto.

Kiba yells in her ear, " HINATA! NEJI IS ASKING NARUTO OUT OVER THERE!"

Now, to any yaoi fangirl that would be a dream come true, but alas, Hinata does no like yaoi, especially this couple. Imagine, your opposite-gendered-cousin
asking out the crush you had forever. Yah. Chaos. The fooled Hyuga jumps up, Byakugan activated, and screams, "Where? WHERE?!"

"Hinata, Kiba just said that to wake you up." Shino says, looking up from his cookie.

"Shino...where did you get that cookie?" Kiba asks, pointing to the delicious sugary treat.

"...I found it..."

"Where?"

"In my pocket."

"How? When?"

"...okay. There's a free sample jar and 1 minute ago."

"Whatever. I don't care anymore...you okay Hinata?"

"Yes..thank you Kiba. Well I came to tell you guys something..." Hinata thanks, regaining herself. She starts to explain that Naruto was going to on
'Lucky Sevens'. Kiba can barely contain his excitement. He keeps on saying how much he loves that show. Even Shino looks excited.

"When is he going to be on?" Kiba asks.

"We don't know yet. We have to submit his application. They will send the results back." Hinata replies.

"When are you going to submit it?"

"Tonight."

----------------------------------

"Sakura! Did you print it out yet?" Tenten eagerly. Hinata invited them over for a mini-sleepover. The girls where currently in their pajamas.
When they came they had the whole thing planned out. What prizes he was going to get...how he was going to get there, you name it!
Everything was planned. Sakura's printing out the registration form, Tenten was waiting impatiently and Hinata was getting snacks.

"Okay....done!" Sakura says. She takes the form from the printer and grabs a pen. She lays on the ground and Tenten scurrys over, excitedly.

"WEE! I can't wait! Do you think Naruto will be mad?" Tenten asks. Sakura looks at her and smiles.

"He wouldn't get mad! He pranks people all the time!" Sakura reasures.

"Who did he-" Tenten starts.

"Kakashi." They say at the same time. Hinata walks in carrying two bowls of chips, a bag of cheese puffs and soda. Tenten scurrys over and helps her with
the big load of junk food. The two girls gently place the food down and they surround the paper. Sakura was the writer, Hinata and Tenten just told her what
to write. After about 20 minutes the form was finished!

"Do you think it's good?" Sakura asks. Hinata takes a look at it.

"...it's perfect."

----------------------------------

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Age: 13

Friends him/her up to this: Sakura, Tenten and Hinata

Favorite things: Ramen, ramen...and ramen. Did we mention ramen?

Description: Blond hair, blue eyes, A LOT of orange. Probably eating ramen.

Other information: Please make the hosts-

"...how troublesome." Shikamaru sighs. The producer of the show, Tsunade, glares at the lazy-ass chunin.

"Come on Shikamaru! This could -munch- be fun! -munch-"

"See! That's the sprirt! Choji going to do it!"

"...troublesome."

How you get him to the set: ....you'll see!

----------------------------------

"Naruto! Come here!" Sakura calls, gesturing the blonde boy to her. He runs over and greets the girl. "Naruto, there's a ramen convention in town!"

"Huh? Where? WHERE?!"

"Well that's not importent, what IS importent is the suprise in that doorway! All you have to do is...."

----------------------------------

"Sakura...hurry up!" Tenten mutters, tapping her foot.. "There's only 1 minute till this goes on air!" She adds, glacing at the clock. Hinata looks around frantically.

"Where could they be?" Hinata asks herself.

"I don't know!" Tenten replies, thinking the question was for her.

"How much time is left?"

"About...30 more."

"Sakura said the would be here right n-"

At that exact moment, Sakura comes running into the gameshow.

"Hey guys!" She greets. "Where is everybody?"

"They're in the stands." Tenten points to the bleachers where everyone is sitting. They see Kiba, Shino, Sasuke and Neji. But...where's Lee?

Sakura walks over to the bleachers. "Hi guys! Where's Lee?" She asks, a little too soon. Lee comes barging in the room dragging Ino roughly
by the collar.

"Lee! You made it!" Sakura greets. "And you dragged Ino....?"

"She can't miss this youthful show that gives off youth rays of youth!"

"I see...wait. What?"

"Never mind." Lee drags the poor girl to the bleachers and chains her down. Now Ino can't go home to sulk.

"12 seconds!" Tenten yells.

"Crap where is he?!" Sakura yells, her hands in her hair.

"HELP ME! HELP ME!" Somebody yells from afar. Animal feet are heard running towards the studio.

This can't be good....

"We are clear in 5...4...3..." A camera guy mutters.

"HELP!" Another cry yells.

"2..."

"WAAAA!"

"1..."

The door in the back bursts open to see a horrified Naruto on a....horse? The gets bucked off and thrown on stage.

"Go!" The show starts as Naruto was lying on the ground.

"Hello...welcome to Lucky Sevens! This is the game where your friends put you up for it!" Choji greets to the camera.

"What?! HEY! YOU TRICKED ME SAKURA!" Naruto exclaims, pointing an accusing finger at the girl. Sakura smiles and
points at the camera.

"Crap...um...HELLO! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! BELIEVE IT!"

----------------------------------

"Hey Hinata." Sakura says. She beacons the shy girl over.

"Will you put up Naruto's prize please?" She asks, pointing to piles apon piles of ramen.

"Sure! Ramen for a year?"

"Yup!"

----------------------------------

"Yawn...okay Naruto...you have to answer 7 randomly...YAAAAWN....chosen questions...depending on how many you get right....you get to pick a prize....okay?"

"Yes...SHIKAMARU?! CHOJI?!" Naruto realizes. Took him long enough...

"Okay! Question 1! What is the square root of 81?" Choji asks, taking out a car.

"Are they crazy?!" Sakura whisper-yells. "He'll never get th-"

"9?" Naruto answers...correctly?

"Um...correct?" Shikamaru says. "Okay...Question 2....what is the capital of the United States?"

"Washington D.C!"

"This is creepy....Question 3! What is this show called?"

"Lucky Eights!"

"Wow Naruto. You get 2, sort of, hard questions right and you get the obvious one wrong."

----------------------------------

"Almost...there..." Hinata says, reaching for the top of the pile.

----------------------------------

"What do I win? Huh? Huh? Huh?" Naruto urges.

"Sigh...how troublesome...." Shikamaru says. He makes a gesture to the curtain guy.

The red curtains open slowly....

----------------------------------

Hinata looks at the slowly opening curtains.

"...oh crap." She mutters under her breath, putting up the ramen as fast as she could.

----------------------------------

The curtains open to reveal-!

Hinata?