TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dancing With The Sun. by Monica

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto.
There is more than one way to view things. Sometimes it takes someone opposite of you to make you see this. opposite
–adjective
1 Situated, placed, or lying face to face with something else or each other, or in corresponding positions with relation to an intervening line, space, or thing: opposite ends of a room.

2. contrary or radically different in some respect common to both, as in nature, qualities, direction, result, or significance; opposed: opposite sides in a controversy; opposite directions.

I took a break from my other story to make this. I wanted to make a story with more detail and meaning than the other ones I had made. I am writing this story in a notebook and If you like it, I will continue to write it. I tried to make the chapters long, and I thought this would be long because it is 7 pages in my journal...
Anyways, rate, and the more reviews I get the more I will write and I will write more often. This much took me a few weeks because I did not really have any reason to keep writing it. Review and I will be sure to write as often as possible. Sorry If I have spelling errors, I don't have a beter but I SPELL CHECKED its
Dancing With the Sun By Monica
Chapter One

The sun, the moon, the stars... They seem to never change, their beauty eternal... I shall tell you a story, a story I will never forget. I am Uzumaki Naruto, and this is my story.

A weeping Willow, standing proudly against a azure painted sky flows with a gentle breeze.The sun rest on the horizon, making the sky seem like it went on forever. The sky and land as one. Fields of gold surround me as I lay atop a hill. The felling surreal as the sun begins to disappear over the horizon, painting the sky a golden-pink. I sighed as the wind ruffled my short blond hair. My deep blue eyes rest on the fading sun as night takes its place. I could feel sleep tugging at my eyes, and I let it surround me and I drifted off to sleep as the stars creep into the night sky.
I woke up, a bright blue sky stare back at me. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I stood up and stretched. Then my sense of smell came back to me. I could use a bath. I had lived on my own for almost two years, I knew where everything was, from the weeping willow to the river, all the way to the lake miles away. When you're all alone, surrounded by nature, you don't have much to do but explore.
I made my way to the river, it was about quarter of a mile away. It was about a 15 minute walk from the weeping willow. I had been to the river so many times over the past two years that I could find my way there in the pitch dark of night, it was handy if I needed something to drink in the middle of the night.
I saw many birds chirping and squirrels scurrying around. Everything seemed so right. I pause and looked at a low, dead branch from one of the trees. Caught on it was a small piece of black cloth. The cloth seemed so out of place among the green and brown of the surrounding forest. I chose to ignore it, after all, curiosity killed the cat.
After a few more minutes I stood on the river's bank. The river shimmered in the sun, giving it a almost "holy" look. I took off my clothes which included a white button up dress shirt, long gone a tan like color from the dirt, a pair of black dress pants, a pair of gray socks, and a pair of tennis shoes. It was my school uniform, minus the tie which I had lost long ago. I left on only my boxers, It was a easy way of washing them without taking them off. I would wash my clothes after my bath. I stepped into the crisp water. It was the beginning of Fall and the water was cool. I shivered before plunging under water. The cool water felt refreshing.
A trout swam a few feet away from me. It must have strayed from its school., much like I had from my family. It was odd. Comparing yourself to a fish. In the end we are so alike, our family's left both of us all alone. We were alike yet different because in the end he is just a fish, unable to comprehend much. His goals simple, stay alive as long as possible, mate, then eventually die. In a nutshell, its was what humans goals were.
A school of trout swam by, my friend joining them. He went back to his family, something I could never do. I could not help but smile. I was jealous. My only friend was a fish and he too left me. I chuckled when I thought about it. I rested my back against the muddy river bank. I closed my eyes and just sat there. I don't know how long I sat there. It must have been hours. I sat there and thought about what has happened so far in my life, and what would have happened had I stayed with my parents. If thats what you could call them.
After awhile I sighed and opened my eyes, It was getting late, my guess was it was around 6pm, and it was getting dark. I rolled my shoulder and plunged under water to clean the mud off my back. The water was even cooler now. I shivered as the cold air hit me. I would wash my clothes some other time. I quickly got dressed and was about to leave when I heard voices. It wasn't till I saw two figures standing on the riverbank opposite of me that I knew where it was coming from. I quickly hid behind a tree before they saw me, luckily the river was surrounded by a forest so It was not hard to find a tree to hide behind where I could hear them.