TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto and the Shadows of the Past - Yondaime and the Ancient One by NeoCyberDragon

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sasuke's not present! Kakashi does not battle until the end! If you get bored just wait for chapter 2 because that's when the mystery starts!
It was a peaceful day in Konoha (Village hidden within the leaves). The sun was shining bright and the all villagers were enjoying this day…that is all but Naruto Uzumaki who was busy working on his Nature Chakra control.
He was still focusing all he got into his Fuuton: Rasengan (Wind Element: Spiraling Spheare), the sound produced by the technique was surpassed only by the sound of it exploding at the slightest lack of concentration.
“Darn it! I still can’t get it right! Even if I use 2 clones it still can’t keep together, either dispersing or exploding!” Naruto said while punching the water in which he stood. His hands hurt, his body was numb but his mind was set. As suggested by Tenzo(a.k.a. captain Yamato) Naruto stood under the waterfall the captain created.
In the mean time at Tsunade’s office a group of farmers arrive. They were important, rich, farmers that had the Daimio’s (Lord of the land) support.
“We can’t stand this anymore!” said one of the troubled farmers while bashing Tsunade’s desk with his palms. ”Those thieves are taking everything we have!” said another farmer while a tear dropped from his left eye. “I understand your terrible ordeal but if you have good connections with the Daimio, why doesn’t he send guards?” asked the puzzled Tsunade. Usually the Daimio never recommends Shinobis for this kind of job so Tsunade’s curious side took over. ”He already sent fifty!” said the third farmer while staring sadly at the floor. Tsunade’s heart raced, her fists tightened… she leaned over her desk and nervously asked:”…AND?!!”. The first farmer showed an angry look and shouted: “They were all killed! All the Daimo’s highly trained guards were tortured and killed while trying to save our daughters from those…those animals!”. Tsunade gasped. “They are rogue Shinobi,i've only seen about fifteen of ‘em” said the last farmer from a shadowy corner
“I see. Well, I do have a team available…” said Tsunade. “Wonderful!” said the overjoyed farmers. “…However, they are elite shinobi and they aren’t cheap!” explained Tsunade. The farmers’ moral went sky-high, their eyes showed it and they pointed out: “We have our Daimio’s support and many of our friends’ too… money is not a problem … please, just help us!”. Tsunade’s heart rushed when she heard the farmer’s words, her hands began to shiver, she looked at Shizune and said: “Summon Team 7!”. For two seconds Shizune’s eyes gazed at Tsunade in question, as she had little or no confidence that Naruto’s abilities were suited for this important mision, it took a second stare from The Fifth to get Shizune going. After the clients left Shizune couldn’t stand holding this thought and carefully asked the excited Hokage: “Tsunade-sama do you really think it’s wise to send team 7 on this A class mission?”. Tsunade looked at Shizune with the corners of her eyes and carelessly answers: “Hmmm..?”. Shizune replies: “I mean Naruto… do you think he can handle such an important mission?”. Tsunade lays back and answers: “He’ll do just fine. He has been training with Jiraya and he’s much more competent now!”. “But still … he still has the same easy to detect, rash, knucklehead personality that…”. Before she could finish her statement she looked Tsunade who was showing a scared smile. Suddenly Shizune’s eyes widen, her heart begins to beat rapidly. As her hands touch her chest, she lowers her brows and quietly asks Tsunade: “H…, he’s behind me, right?. Tsunade gently laughs and nods her head (YES!!!) and then says: “He’s been there for the past five minutes!”. Shizune turns her head and nervously looks at Naruto. Naruto calmly asks while showing a scary look: “What did you say about easy to detect…?”