TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Rave by Hyuuga Miaka

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ditto to meh last comment!

Ha ha! "I won't be needing these anymore, my love!"

-out goes my clothes-
"No, no no no! Naruto, you're just day dreaming again!" Heh... Damn it... She's awake...

"Did you say Naruto? Is he here?" Anko was hung over and angry!

"Anko, Anko, c-calm down... P-please..." My eye twitched as I thought of what to do. First I need to calm down. Alright. Done. Now, think how to get her back to sleep. Alright!

"No! You said this wouldn't happen ag--"

"Anko! Sleep!" I whispered and formed a few quick hand signs, and she fell limp. I pulled on some clean pants, and quickly walked out, shutting the door quickly behind me. Sakura coughed, about to ask what what the smell was, when I chimed up. "Alright. Follw me, and We'll get there before Sasuke and Ino know that this place even exists."

I ran out of the door, and quickly hopped to the roof. Landing softly, I ran off, loving the familiar sound of... Bare feet? What the hell? I forgot my shoes? But I didn't see them in my room...

-flash back-

Anko growled playfully as I removed her and my own clothes. I threw my shoes and underwear out of the window. I was in to much hurry to take my shoes off outside.

-end flash back-

Damn. So I guess I'll have to wear Chakra shoes. Haven't tried that for a while. A quick second of focusing, and I was wearing the glowing, flickering shoes of Chakra.

I jumped just in time to hear Naruto and Sakura hit the roof behind me. Perfect timing, even through the booze.

Smiling, I went faster, and faster, the two odd-balls following the whole time, no problem.

I skidded to a stop as I hit the ground, looking about at the Chunin Exams arena. It was full of retarted dorks that only work so they can buy drawn porno. At least I read it.

Looking about, I saw the two students landing behind me, looking fine until they stopped moving, when they began gasping for air, clawing at their throats.

I laughed, and turned around, just barely able to stifle a squeal of delight. There was my favorite kind of booth, and the KIDS were with me.

Damn.