TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Rave by Hyuuga Miaka

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okays. I just realized that my Master so and so joke might not have made sense. Saukra was making fun of Naruto AND Kakashi. She made Naruto say it wrong, which made everyone look over, not just the non-pervy freaks.

And Kakashi did not question it because he was QUITE used to Sakura beating and making fun of the numb-skulled number-one ninja.

Who steals people's lines.

Humph.

(Sorry it so short, I'm not without a mind cramp)
Ino let out, a huge, shrieking, Chakra churning scream. Naruto faultered and crouched, to make it seem like he meant to twitch. He looked about, and noticed at the last second the angry, pained wolf flying towards him.

Sasuke was staring at Ino like she was a complete and utter udder. Instead of making milk, she made noise. LOUD. NOISE.

Sakura looked about, Kunai drawn.

But she was looking in the wrong direction. The knife was pointing in the perfect angle and direction just to pierce Sokora right in the perfect place as to make it that he would ever concive young.

I was doubled over in laughter, and just had to use the Sharingan to see what was hurtling to Billboard's Kunai Knife.

I almost fell over, but had to kep what was left of my dignity.

Just as I straightened up, I felt the presence of two Byakugans on either side watching intently. One was purple, very Lilac even. It was to my right.

Another was... Hmm... I black holes had colors, or if Death had eyes, they would be this color. It seemed extremely filled with rage and hate and sorrow.

Man. Send that dude to a frickin' psyciatrist.

"So, Negi and Hinata. The NinjaCon--" I began, but was interuptted by the consious-regaining Akio.

"DAMN IT GIRL, PUT THE FUCKIN' KUNAI AWAY!"

Aww, he noticed.

Damn it.