TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Rave by Hyuuga Miaka

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: -clears throat- THE WONDERFUL, WISE-ASS, WOLFLY DESGUISED...

SOKORA!

My compliments to the chef, Juubi no Ookami! RA HA HA!

But I promised to keep him in character, so... Yeah. and Juujuu writes some good stories, so feel free to look him up. (JUST DO IT NOW [ACTUALLY, WAIT TILL YOU FINISH READING {THEN GO SEE HIM}])

Hoorahh! -sprinkles M. F. C. D.-
"Ha ha ha!" The wolf rolled over. "HA HA HA!" His legs waved through the air as he laughed his head off. "Holy shit Kakashi! Since when do we do that in public?"

The pace had just been picking up again when he screamed my name. Now some people looked angry. The people around me whispered angry things, snarling and giving me the stink eye.

"..." I opened my mouth and took a deep breath in, then held it. The place went silent. A second later, I uttered one word. "...Sokora." The place stopped again, dead this time.

"A ha ha! You know quite well my name is Akio in this form!" He lowered his head next to mine, and whispered, "Come on. Just play along. Just do it."

I shook my head and quickly turned to look at Naruto, who was jumping about to get a better view. Sakura was trying to leave in conspicuosly, but Naruto was making that hard for her.

"Why in the hell should I?" I whispered into his gray ear. "I would rather eat your ear raw."

"But raw meat makes you sick--"

"I know. Now, no more smart-ass remarks. I want my books."

The place started up again as I walked away from the booth, hoping Sokora would just die.

"Hey... Um... C-could I borrow one of those when you're done?" Sokora asked, walking along side me.

I began to respond when I was inturrupted. "Thanks. I hope you're done with them!" He jumped up to tear the books from me and shread them.

"No, no, wolf boy." I hit him muzzle with a hollw ~klonk~ and a drip of blood.

"DAM' I'! Now I ha' a chun' outta meh toung!" He growled, crouched and tackled me. I kicked him up in the air and he went soaring to land on Sakura, Naruto, Ino and Sasuke who were in a small, arguing group.

Now everyone around me took a step back. Then another, then another, and then they sprinted the hell out of there.

And they know my name.

Damn it.