TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dating Hinata by Sorca5

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Finally I have the sequel to Noticing Hinata, and it didn't take very long. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Naruto breathed in the cool February air and stuck out his tongue to catch falling snowflakes, making sure this was all really happening and not just the happiest dream of his life.
''But it must be real.'' He thought. ''Never in my wildest dreams would I ever believe this could happen. Never with her. But maybe I should keep pinching myself, just to be safe.''
He looked down at the girl sitting beside him. The scent of her beautiful raven blue hair lightly touched his nose.
''Lavender.''
''Is something wrong Naruto?''
''No, nothings wrong. I just noticed your hair smells like lavender.''
Hinata relaxed. For a moment she thought he would say something that would accidentally ruin the moment or reveal everything to be a dream. But now that everything seemed to be all right she rest her head on Naruto's shoulder and closed her eyes.
Naruto held Hinata tight, as if a small gust of wind might blow her away. He wasn't possesive, but he was still having trouble believing she was actually there.
''Better keep pinching myself, just to be sure.'' He thought.
''Hinata, I feel kinda dumb for worrying about your father being angry over us. Who would've thought he would be okay with it?''
''Um...''
''Hinata, he is okay with this right?''
''It's just...''
''Hinata, does he even know?''
''I'm sorry Naruto.'' She said, burying her face in his chest. ''I couldn't tell him. Please don't be mad.''
''Hinata, I'm not mad.'' He said as he stroked her hair. ''But why wouldn't you tell him? Are you...afraid?''
Hinata knodded weakly.
''What's the worst he could that could happen if he found out?''
Hinata Imagined her father yelling at her, saying she could never erase the shame she has brought. She imagined him seperating the two of them and sending Hinata to a far away village, never to see Naruto again.
''I'm too afraid of what he'll do to us, what he'll do to you. Please don't ask me to tell him.''
''You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'm not afraid of him.'' He smiled his big smile at her. ''Believe it!''
That's what she loved about him; his confidence. She truly believed he could do. When she was with him, she felt safe...
...untill a kunai whizzed through the air and nearly pierced her palm!
Hinata gasped loudly as Naruto noticed a note attached to it. Thinking it would explode, Naruto grabbed Hinata bridal style and jumped into a nearby tree. He waited for a second, a moment, a minute, just to make sure. When he knew it was safe he breathed a sigh of relief.
''Um...Naruto?''
''Yeah Hinata?''
''You can l-let go of me now.''
Naruto blushed deeply. ''Oh, sorry.''
Naruto jumped down from the tree and set Hinata down gently. Naruto walked towards the note and unwrapped it from the kunai slowly, wondering what it could be. The note was obviously written quickly and harshly. The edges were torn and burnt, but what really drew his attention were the words written on it.

Uzumaki
I know your secret, fox boy. And I'm going to tell every one
who doesn't know, unless you meet my demands. I'm hoping you
won't, so that everyone will hate your guts as much as I do. And as
an added bonus, I'll ruin your life in other ways, starting by tearing
up your heart.
An angry one

Reading the note instantly reminded Naruto of what could possibly ruin his relatonship with Hinata. The reason he was so confident, the reason he wanted respect, the reason Hinata loved him, was the reason that could destroy their relationship.
''ME ?''
''Shut up fox!'' he said inwardly.
''COME NOW, IF SHE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, THEN SHE'S NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.''
''I told you to shut up!''
''BUT THEN AGAIN IF SHE STILL LOVES YOU, YOU'LL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER RIGHT? EITHER WAY I GET A NEW SCRAP OF MEAT TO TOY WITH.''
Naruto put down the note and handed it to Hinata. She read it quickly and looked at Naruto.
''Who would do something like this?'' She asked.
''I don't know. But I'm going to find out, I promise. But there's something I need to tell you...about me.''
''Naruto, if this is about y-your secret, you d-don't need to tell me yet. Not until you're r-ready.''
He could tell she was a little hurt by this. He knew she could never truly love him unless she knew.
''That's just it. I am ready, ever since I kissed you I was ready.''
He took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
''Do you know about what happened to the village fifteen years ago? About the nine-tailed fox?''
''Of course. It was defeated by the fourth Hokage.''
''NOT QUITE.''
''Not quite. You see, I'm...''
''Naruto!'' Called a voice about six meters behind them. They turned around to see Shikamaru standing with his hands in his pockets. ''Neji wants to see you on top of the Hokage monument now. He sounded pretty serious.''
''Okay, I'll be there.''
He turned to Hinata who was looking at the ground sadly.
''I'll see you soon.'' He whispered into her ear. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.