TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Touching A Soul by animeangelspet

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer- dont own none of the characters *pouts*
Chapter 2

Finding out the Truth

Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and squinted as the bright sunlight hit them. It wasn't long until they got used to it and they drifted to across the room where is roommate was looking in the closet. Sasuke couldn't help but notice that the blonde didn't have a shirt on. He also saw that two wings tattoed on his back on his back that actually seemed to glitter in the sun light. Sasuke caught himself staring and he closed his eyes before sitting up and stretching. Naruto turned around when he heard a shifting noise and saw Sasuke getting out of bed.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No"

"Hey! Wanna eat breakfast together?"

I really shouldn't, but... damn! It's too early for this. "Fine" Naruto grinned happily before continuing his search for a shirt. After a while he just gave up and just wore his black tee-shirt that he wore yesterday.

"Well, let's go" Naruto said with a final yawn and stretch.

"Hn" Sasuke grunted as they left the room. They walked in a awkward silence making Naruto more than a bit nervous.

"So...what's your first class?"

"Chemistry"

"Me too! Cool!" More silence. Nevousness started to become annoyance.

Okay, enough is enough. "Why are you so anti-social?" Naruto blurted out making Sasuke look at him weirdly. Okay, might not have been a great idea.

"And why do you care?"

"Because I want to be friends!"

"Who says I want to be friends with you?"

"Because we're roommates!"

"Means nothing"

"Come on! Let's be friends!"

"Will it shut you up?"

"Yep!" Sasuke sighed in complete defeat.

"Fine"

"Yay!" Naruto cheered, happy for the breakthrough. He was also thankful that they had finally reached the cafeteria for he was starving. The aroma of coffee and freshly made bread filled the air making Naruto nearly drool.

"Thank Kyuubi! We're finally here!" Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand which was surprisingly cold and dragged him to the line-up.

"Kyuubi? Who's that?" Naruto froze and his eyes widened for a second.

"A...God that my family believes in" Naruto said quickly, cursing himself for the slip up. He could tell that Sasuke didn't believe him but thankfully didn't say anything more. Naruto picked up a coffee sponge cake and a small cup of chocolate milk while Sasuke just got a cup of coffee. They got a table near the exit and sat down to enjoy their breakfast. Naruto cautiously took a bite of his bread to find that it was dry and nearly tastless. Naruto made a face and forced himself to swallow it before placing the rest of it on his plate. He eyed the chocolate milk suspiciously hoping that it didn't taste anything like the cake. Sasuke just watched in amusement, occasionally sipping his coffee. It was pretty bitter but he only drank it for the caffiene. Naruto finally decided to try his drink and yelped in pain as he realized that it was too hot.

"That's it, I hate breakfasts!" Naruto said with a pout and crossed arms. Sasuke smirked making Naruto pout even more before checking his watch.

"We really should get going for class" Naruto nodded and glared at his breakfast before they walked to their class. Naruto felt a twinge of pain in his stomach but he just blamed it on the bread.

BSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBS

BFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFF

Naruto flopped down on his bed totally exhausted. His teachers were crazy!! If he weren't an angel he would probably be killing them right now. He first had Anko in science class who looked normal but somehow managed to make a huge fire in five minutes!! After he had Jiraiya for Art who was a huge pervert and wouldn't stop talking about the wonderful beauty of the human body which freaked out nearly the whole class. Then he had Gai for P.E. who kept talking about spiritual youth and Naruto could've sworn he saw a waterfall behind him which really, really freaked him out. Finally he had Kakashi for English who didn't even show up till there was only five minutes in the class.

THIS SCHOOL IS CRAZYNaruto screamed mentaly in his head. If tommorow's batch of teachers were this crazy, he was going to break down and cry. Naruto looked out the window and sighed. It was already nightful and the moon was out and the stars stood out clearly. Night time was Naruto's faverite time to fly, with the stars lighting his way and the cool breeze to cool him down if he got hot.

You know what? I think I should go out flying. I deserve it and why let a beautiful night go to waste? Naruto decided as he jumped off the bed. Naruto padded out of the room, his shoes making a padding noise on the slippery tile floor. He really didn't like shoes but it probably would strike people wierd if he went down the dirty hallways without them so he beared them. He quickly reached the ceiling door and put his hand on the doorknob. He became suspicious when he realized that it was unlocked. He quickly opened it and went up the stairway after locking the door himself. He didn't want anyone to come up and see him. He went through the second door and stepped out of the stairwell. Naruto did a quick look around but didn't see anyone. He was going to check the shadows but thought against it. Why would anyone hide in the shadows? Naruto walked up to the very edge of the roof and looked around. The city was full of bright lights so he would have to be carefull since it wasn't that late at night. Naruto looked farther and saw the forest that he was going to. He could see the trees lightly swaying in the wind despite the distance. Naruto slowly took off his shirt and looked at his back. He closed his eyes and concentrated as hard as he could. Normally he wouldn't have to concentrate so hard but since most of his powers were in the fox jewel he had to try a lot harder. He felt warmth and a bit of discomfort on his back as his wings slowly came out until they were fully spread out. He suddenly heard a gasp and he spun around. His eyes met black ones.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Sasuke looked out from the roof thinking about how fortunate he was that he saw the janitor coming down. He had waited until the janitor was gone and easily picklocked it. It didn't take much for the door to open.

This is a perfect place to just chill out from everyone, especially my roommate. He means well but I'm just not used to having friends and I shouldn't have them if I want to be strong enough to kill my brother. Sasuke gasped as he heard the door open and he quickly hid in the shadows thinking it was the janitor again. He was surprised to see Naruto walk onto the roof instead.

What the hell is he doing here? Sasuke thought suspiciously with a bit of annoyance. He watched as Naruto walked up to the edge and looked out to the city. Oh no, he isn't going to do suicide is he? What if he does? How do I save him in time? Sasuke unconsiously walked out of the shadows and watched in confusion as he saw Naruto take off his shirt and look at his wings. He closed his eyes and looked like he was concentrating. Sasuke's mouth dropped open as he saw the wings glow slightly and begin to come out of his back. It first started with the tips then more and more until the wings were fully out. Sasuke gasped before he could stop himself and his heart began to beat faster as Naruto spun around and their eyes met.

Normal P.O.V.

"Naruto?" Sasuke said timidly and he walked towards Naruto. Naruto, completely forgetting that he was on the edge of the roof, took a step back and found himself falling. He was stunned and couldn't do anything at first and he couldn't fly because his wings were facing the ground.

"Naruto!" He heard Sasuke shout, snapping Naruto out of his stunned state. It took all of Naruto's energy to turn himself around and spread his wings. That managed to slow him down but the force of the wind made his wings snap back, making him fall to his feet akwardly and fall. Naruto howled in pain as he heard a crack and unbearable pain began to spread from his ankle. Him being an angel, he wasn't used to pain so the amount of pain was new to him. He knew he had to get away because he was sure that Sasuke was going to come down. A memory of what Kyuubi had said when he had first became a angel ran through his head.

Flashback

Naruto, as in angel, there is something you must never forget.

"What's that?"

Never let a human see you in your true form or with your wings out.

"Why's that?"

Because they don't understand. They'll try to experiment on you or even try to kill you.

"Why's that?"

Simply because they get scared when they don't understand something.

"Are they all like that?"

Most of them.

End flashback

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Sasuke watched as Naruto fell and didn't do anything. He knew he had to do something, he had to try to save the blonde! Sasuke did the only thing he could do and yelled Naruto's name. He sighed in relief as Naruto turned around and opened his wings to lessen the fall. Sasuke ran off the roof and dashed down the stairs when he heard Naruto roar out in pain. He didn't know why he was going to such extremes to see if the angel was alright but he was determind to make sure. He ran out the door and turned around the corner to see Naruto whimpering slightly and holding his ankle. Naruto's head snapped to his direction and glared at Sasuke.

"I'm not going to be a freakin labrat!"

Labrat? What the hell does that mean? Sasuke thought as he slowly walked closer to Naruto who tried to crawl back but only ended up against the buildings wall. Naruto moved his wings and surrounded himself so Sasuke couldn't move any closer.

"Dobe! You have a fuckin broken ankle so let me see it! I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're thinking!" Sasuke heard himself yell.When Naruto didn't do anything he sighed. "Look Naruto, you have two choices. One you let me snap it back in place if it is broken or go to the hospital" Naruto yelped and shook.

"B-but I can't go to the hospital. Hospitals scare me" Naruto whimpered, sounding a little childish.

"Then let me help you" He watched as Naruto seemed to think about it before slowly withdrawing his wings slightly and let out a quiet sigh so Naruto didn't hear. He watched the wings cautiously, he knew one wrong move and they will hurt him. He turned his gaze to Naruto's ankle and got worried when he saw that Naruto actually did break it.

"Naruto, I'm going to have to snap it back in place and it will hurt okay?" Naruto nodded slowly and his wings twitched violently as Sasuke placed his hands on the ankle and with one movement snapped it back in place. He heard Naruto cry out in pain and saw tears come out of his eyes. He also saw Naruto's wings arch and go rigid. Sasuke watched Naruto worriedly until the blonde relaxed, slowly getting over the pain.

"Are you okay?" Naruto nodded and moved his ankle from Sasuke's hands.

"T-thanks" Sasuke nodded and watched as Naruto closed his eyes and made his wings go back to his back. Sasuke had thousands of questions going through his head it hurt but he knew right now wasn't the time. He saw Naruto try to get on his feet and winced when Naruto fell. Sasuke made a quick decision and picked Naruto up bridal style before Naruto could protest. He was surprised when he saw that Naruto was actually pretty light for his size.

"Sasuke put me down!"

"Shut up" Sasuke snapped a bit harshly making the blonde shut up. Sasuke didn't want to be mean but it was becoming freezing cold and the blonde would take to long to get to their room. Sasuke slowly made his way through the building and made sure not to make any noise.

"Thanks Sasuke" Naruto whispered, a slight blush on his cheeks. Sasuke only nodded and smirked slightly when he saw the blush. A few minutes later he felt Naruto snuggle deeper into his arms and looked down to see the little angel had fallen asleep. Sasuke watched him sleep as he continued to walk, amazed at how innocent he looked from just a few minutes ago. It take much longer until Sasuke reached their dormroom. Sasuke pushed the door room open and walked to Naruto's bed. He gently placed Naruto on the bed and tucked him in with the blankets. Naruto stirred a bit but quickly went back to a deep sleep. Sasuke closed their door before going to his own bed and laying down. He listened to Naruto's breathing until he drifted off to sleep.

BSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBS

BFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFF