TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Touching A Soul by animeangelspet

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 07

Itachi

Naruto jolted up and sat up quickly before looking around. He was confused to see that he was in his room and in his bed. He winced as he ran his hand around his neck where Orochimaru had held him. It was sore and pain would shoot from it when he moved his neck too much or touched it.

"Oh you're awake." Naruto looked and saw a pissed off Sasuke at the doorway.

"Sasuke? What's wrong?" Naruto asked as Sasuke walked to him.

"What's wrong? I could ask you the same thing! Orochimaru had to carry you here because you passed out! Luckily he thought it was just stress or something and didn't send you to a hospital! What the fuck would we have done if someone else had seen you and carried to the hospital and the doctors saw your wings? You said you'd tell me if you need help and right now, you need fucking help!!" Sasuke yelled clutching Naruto's shoulders tightly. Naruto winced and looked down so Sasuke couldn't see his eyes. Sasuke took a ragged breath and loosened his hold on Naruto's shoulders. "Look Naruto, I didn't mean to yell at you but I was so worried. I couldn't breath at first when I saw Orochimaru carrying you under his arm I was so fucking worried. If you need help please tell me." Sasuke finished as he kneeled in front of Naruto.

"Sasuke I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to scare you. Please don't hate me, I won't do it again" Naruto whimpered softly, scared that Sasuke hated him. Sasuke sighed and hugged Naruto close to him and placed the boy on his lap.

"Naruto, I can never hate you, I love you too much. Just never worry me that much again okay?" Sasuke whispered into Naruto's hair and he felt Naruto nod into his shirt as an answer. "Good. Is there anything you want to talk about?" He felt Naruto shake his head violently. "You still want to meet Kiba and the gang later?"

"Yes," Naruto answered after a while of thinking. "I'm going to take a nap okay?"

"Okay mind if I join you?" The blonde nodded and they both lay down with Naruto curled against Sasuke. Sasuke rubbed Naruto's back and felt Naruto relax a great deal. Naruto leaned into the touch as he drifted off too sleep. Sasuke watched Naruto sadly for a while.

Why don't you talk to me Naruto? Sasuke thought sadly before going to sleep.

BSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSFBSF

BFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFFBFF

Naruto slowly woke up and looked at Sasuke who was still sleeping. Naruto watched him sleep for a few minutes before sighing.

You may look peaceful but you're still haunted by your past. This is all Itachi's fault, but why did he do it? Did he just want to kill and his parents were there? If that's the case why didn't he kill Sasuke? Hmmm I guess I need to meet someone. Naruto carefully and quietly crawled off the bed so he wouldn't wake Sasuke up and walked to his closet. He opened it and dived into the pile of clothes he was too lazy to clean up.

Damn it! I have to remember to clean this up, it's so stinky. Naruto thought as he finally pulled out a jar containing dust. The dust was pink but in the sun it would glitter different kinds of colors. Naruto walked to Sasuke as he opened the jar and took out some of the dust. He was surprised to find it soft and warm as he sprinkled it on Sasuke. He watched in amazement as the dust was absorbed into Sasuke as soon as it made contact. Even though Sasuke didn't move or give any signs, Naruto knew the dust was working.

I knew I would need the dust someday. They all laughed but know who's laughing huh? Man, I have got to stop watching movies. Naruto thought as he walked to the middle of the room and bit his thumb. He let the drop of blood hit the floor and sighed before screwing up his eyes in deep concentration.

Damn I have nearly no energy left and I can't seem to recharge it. I only have enough for this spell and one more. This isn't good, if I lose all my energy well, I'll die. Naruto thought sadly as the blood expanded and transformed into a swirling portal.

"Angel summoning, Gaara of the Sand!" Naruto chanted and waited anxiously. If Gaara ignored his summoning, Naruto would have wasted his energy for nothing. Naruto nearly cheered out loud when a boy his age rose out of the portal on a cloud of sand. The boy had red hair, cold green eyes that could intimidate anyone and the kanji for love on his forehead tatooed in blood. The boy also had bloodred wings that were longer than Naruto's.

"Gaara, thank Kyuubi you're here! I need to call in a favor." Naruto said excitedly making Gaara's eyes narrow in annoyance.

"Naruto, first you disappear for months, then I hear they made you into a guardian angel which I hope is the reason you're in a room with a boy sleeping and now you're asking me a favor? This better be good." Gaara growled at Naruto.

"I'm sorry. I'm going to return soon, but first I have to help this kid." Naruto explained while pointing at Sasuke. Gaara studied Naruto carefully before speaking.

"But you don't want to go do you? You like this kid and that will explain your sickly appearance." Naruto looked down in defeat.

"Right as always Gaara. I'm losing my powers so I need your help. I need to find a Itachi Uchiha, big brother of Sasuke Uchiha." Gaara nodded before taking a small mirror from his pocket. The mirror had a silver frame mixed with sand and had a clean reflection.

"Itachi Uchiha." Gaara said and the mirror began to shine as if it was reflecting light. It quickly dimmed and instead of it showing the reflection of the room, it showed the reflection of a lake's shore. By the lake was a mini Sasuke wearing a black cloat with red clouds. What interested Naruto most was Itachi's pure red irises that held so much hatred and coldness.

"This the guy?"

"Sadly, yes. Uh one more thing. Do you think you can get me too him?" Naruto said while scratching the back of his head. He winced as Gaara sighed.

"I'll do anything. You saved me from becoming a black angel and I owe you." It took a moment to remember what Gaara meant. A few years ago, Gaara got mad at a angel for saying something about his family and Gaara nearly killed him. Naruto had intervened before it got that far though and it took an hour long battle to calm Gaara down. Naruto had actually forgotten but it was apparent that Gaara hadn't.

"Cool." Gaara made the portal that he had gone through disappear and replaced it with a pile of sand. Naruto and Gaara stepped onto the sand and let it suck them into it. Naruto kept his gaze on Sasuke until he completely disappeared with the sand.

Naruto sighed out of relief as he and Gaara rose out of the sand. No matter how many times he traveled like that he could not get used to the feeling of your body getting ripped apart and then patched together. It was a very discomfortable feeling but it got them to their destination faster. Naruto looked around and gasped. The lake they were at was beautiful! The sun reflected off the water making the clear water sparkle and glow. There were as many kinds of fish in the lake just like the waterfall. Naruto couldn't keep looking at the lake since he had spotted a tall man wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it standing by the edge. Naruto reluctantly walked up to the stoic guy and stood beside him and looked at him while Gaara stayed where he was too watch for any signs of danger from Itachi. Naruto saw that the man resembled Sasuke an many ways except this man had longer hair that he tied in a long ponytail and his face showed that he was clearly older. Itachi just stayed where he was and didn't give any signs of knowing that Naruto was beside him, making Naruto nearly screamed in frusteration.It was just like how Sasuke used to be and it drove him crazy.

"Are you an anti-social nutcase too!!!!!" Naruto yelled making the older man turn to him and stare. It wasn't usual that someone just comes up to you and yells at you for being anti social.

"Yep." Itachi turned his gaze back to the lake, deciding he didn't care anymore. Naruto's jaw opened and his eyes widened.

I was wrong. He's even more anti-social than Sasuke! "Uh okay. I need to talk to you. It's about Sasuke." Naruto said, deciding that if Itachi didn't want to talk, he should just go right to the point.

"What do you want with Sasuke?" Itachi growled as he turned to Naruto again, only this time there was a killing intent around him. Gaara's sand instantly was around them, ready to attack if needed.

"Will I'm kinda sorta his guardian angel." Itachi glared at him trying to figure out what the boy meant and wondered why he was the one to attract the crazy ones. Naruto sighed and pulled of his hoodie and showed Itachi his wings. Itachi stared at them without emotion on his face though in the inside he was surprised but years of hiding your emotions trained you to hide your emotions in any case.

"So you want to know why I killed his parents?"

"You make it sound like they're his parents and not yours but yes, I would like to know how they died" Itachi glared at him ferciously making Naruto back away.

"I never will think of them like my parents despite my their blood in mine. I killed them for Sasuke before they could treat him like they treated me. They were heartless bastards and Ill never regret killing them."

"How did they treat you?"

"They abused me and that's all you need to know." Itachi paused for a moment, the memories rushing in."If I had let them live with Sasuke, he would probably be dead by now." Itachi sighed and the killing intent disappeared and the sand relaxed a bit."Look, you better look after Sasuke. I've done my best when he was living alone. I gave him money and food making it like it was the government. The last thing I could do is send him the pamphlet for the boarding school. I can't look after him now that he's in boarding school so you'll have to do it." Naruto nodded and suddenly hugged Itachi surprising the man. Naruto looked Itachi in the eyes and smiled.

"I promise you that I will look after Sasuke." Naruto let go and walked back to Gaara, not seeing the little smile on Itachi's face. Gaara and Naruto disappeared in the sand, leaving no evidence that they were there in the first place. Itachi stared at the spot they had disappeared into before looking at the lake again.

"I'm sure you will." Itachi whispered the wind carrying his words far away.