TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Boarding School by yaoifan16

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i do not own naruto. as much as i want to i do not. if i did the series would have gone a totally different direction i mean just look at my name and i think you can figure that out.

it is my first fic so i would appreciate all the reviews i can get. enjoy!

'thought'
"talking"
oh yeah and if anyone could tell me what i need to do to get the italics to work i would be grateful i can get it to putit in italics i just don't know how to get it to only put a certain part in italics it just winds up putting everthing in italics
“Well here it is, Konoha Boarding School. Wow it’s so big” The blond said while he awed at the size of the place he would now be attending school

The blond walked up to the front door of the school. He was about to go in when the door suddenly burst open and hit him squared on the nose, knocking him on his ass.

“What the hell bastard what did you….” The blond was furious but when he saw who it was who had slammed the door in his face the words just died out. He had never seen someone so…hot in his life. (go on guess I bet you all know who it is already don’t you)

“Watch where you’re going dobe” the raven said to the stunned blond.

The blond lost it. ‘How could someone who just hit me say I need to watch where I’m going?’

“Bastard. Don’t call me that and it was your fault!” the blond yelled getting up off his ass.
“What are you doing here anyway; classes here should have already started!”

“What else, dobe, I’m skipping, I have better thing to do.” The raven then started to walk off.

“My name is not dobe, its Naruto, you bastard.”

“Whatever dobe.”

Naruto was now fuming but seeing as how he needed to get his information so he knew what to do with all the luggage he had, he turn around and walked in to the building. ‘I hope I never see that bastard again or I’ll kick his ass’ He walked around still carrying his luggage looking for the office when he bumped into a guy with a…strange green suit on.

“Oh sorry bout that I didn’t notice you I was looking for the office” the blond said as he put some of his luggage down to offer a hand to help the guy up. The guy took the hand and was up on his feet again.

“Oh it’s alright. You are such a youthful person to offer help to others. Did you say you were looking for the office?” the guy in the….strange green suit said excitedly.

“Hai” the blond backed away slightly disturbed at the amount of energy this guy had.

“Well it is right there” he pointed to the door that was next to where they were standing.

“Oh, haha, right thanks.” The blond said with his hand on the back of his neck as an embarrassed gesture. The blond walked into the office and over to the secretary.

“Um excuse me, uh I’m am new here and need my information.”

“Oh yes, you are Uzumaki Naruto-kun, correct?” the secretary asked.

“Hai, that’s me.” The blond said with a big grin on his face.

“Alright just wait a minute; the principle would like to see you.” The secretary pointed to a couch over by a door labeled ‘Principle Tsunade’. After sitting there for nearly ten minutes he was finally told to go in and that he could leave his luggage where it was.

“Hello Naruto-kun. I just wanted to know if you wanted someone to show you around the school and to make sure you had every thing you needed.” A woman who looked around 25 and had blond hair in two pigtails at the base of her neck said.

“Hello baa-chan that would be a great idea so when do I get to meet this person who is going to show me around.”

At this, a vein in the woman forehead popped out. ‘Gaki’ “You will meet him tomorrow for now we will give you your room number and you can take your luggage there…oh and here is a map so you can find where it is.”

“Thanks baa-chan. See you later.” The blond got up and turned to leave.

“Don’t forget to come back here tomorrow morning at 8, and just so you know the person showing you around will also have all of the same classes as you to make it easier.”

The blond left the room and went over to the secretary who already had his room number and key ready for him, so he grabbed them and his luggage and walked out.

As he was looking for his room he turned the corner only to get lost. ‘oh great I want room 303 and here I am at 670’ where the hell am I’ (you know as well as I do that men never look at maps there always like ’I know where I am I don’t need directions’) after about 30 minutes he was finally in front of his door and went in.

When he went in he saw that there were two beds, one on each side of the room, a bathroom, and a dresser at the bottom of both of the beds, and a window in between the beds with another small dresser. Also from what he could see he had no roommate. However, he was use to being alone so it didn’t faze him much. He started to unpack his stuff and by the time he was he was so tired he just fell on his bed and went to sleep.

~@#$%~

The next morning he woke up and saw the time. ‘ah 7:30 hmm why do I get the feeling that I am forgetting something.....................AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH kami I have 20 minutes to get ready’

Remarkably he was ready in a record time of 15 minutes. He had a shower, brushed his teeth, and was in new clothes just about to leave the room when he remembered he forgot his key and was almost locked out of his room on the first day. Also he had made it to the office without getting lost. It was now 7:55 and he was sitting outside of the principal.

“Naruto-kun you can go in now.” The secretary said and he did.

“Hello again gaki just sit and wait your guide will be here any minute now.” Knock knock knock “Ah speak of the devil here he is. Please come in Sasuke-kun”

Naruto turned around only to see the drop dead gorgeous bastard from the day before. “Wait don’t tell me this bastard is the guy who is going to show me around!” the blond whined.

“Yes he is. Now here is your class schedule, okay now go to class. Sasuke stay for a little while longer Naruto wait outside the door.”

“Hai”

“Hn”

“Sasuke you know why I chose you to do this, it is your punishment for skipping so many times. Now do it right or I will make you room with him too.” Now as you know the Uchiha never shows emotion but at this remark he was thoroughly displeased on the inside showing and indifferent face on the outside.

“Hn.” With that the raven walked out of the room. “Come on Dobe or I will leave you behind.” He continued walking never stopping or even glancing at the blond to make sure he was following.

“Hey wait up teme! I don’t where I’m going.” After that they continued in silence but we all know Naruto and he couldn’t stand it. “Hey teme, what’s your name?”

“…”

“Hey teme I asked you a question!” the blond was getting frustrated.

“…”

“TEME!” the blond ran in front of the raven and made him stop. “Are you going to answer me or keep being the teme you are? What is your name?”

“None of your concern, dobe.” The raven monotonly said and side stepped the blond to continue walking.

“What do you mean ‘none of my concern’? What. Is. Your. Name.?” the blond was so mad now that he didn’t realize that the raven had started to move and he went once again to stop him only he wound up tripping the raven and they fell to the ground.

“What the hell dobe watch what you are doing?” The raven opened his eyes only to be met with widened cerulean eyes. For the first time since he meet the blond he actually saw what the blond looked like.

“Hey teme, um as much as you seem to be enjoying this I am not so would you mind GETTING OFF OF ME!” the blond pushed him off and stood up.

The raven was still looking at the blond and had his first good look at him. He saw how adorable the blond was. His bright blond hair, his beautifully blue eyes, and his almost feminine body structure.

“Hello, earth to teme, stop staring and lets go, or do you like what you see?” he said the last part with sarcasm. The raven just continued to stare however while he was staring he got to his feet. Finally he was done staring and was now walking again. They made it to the class and the raven just walked in and went to his seat without saying anything.

The blond just stood at the front of the room awkwardly and waited for the teacher to see that he was there.

“Hello. You must be the new kid Uzumaki Naruto. Why don’t you come here and introduce yourself.” A man with brown hair pulled into a spiky ponytail and a scar across his nose said.

“Okay, um hi my name is Uzumaki Naruto and well that is about all I really have to tell.” The blond rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

“Okay well if that is all you want to say then my name is Iruka-sensei and you can go have a seat next to sasuke since I have been informed that he is your guide until you get the hang of things.” The man pointed to the raven that had taken him from the office to the class.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
um okay so i tried um it may not be very good but its something which is unusually for me so anyway R&R and give me feed back so i know how to improve thank you for reading and i hope you liked it!