TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Discriminated by Prongsy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I wrote this shit because I realized that me and Naruto, coupled with Hinata as his love interest, have LOTS in common. I also tried injecting some of my traits to Naruto's character and since I'm REALLY depressed right now, please expect a lot of darkness in the story. This is just the first chapter, consisting of Naruto's stream of thoughts whilst stalking Hinata. You may notice that this is PARTLY my story.
I gaze at her, like what she once did me. Dreamily. Her neck-length raven hair, and her cute figure, resembling that of an hourglass. She must've felt she being watched as she turned to my direction, looking for someone - in vain. I can hardly remain conscious as her full breasts came into view. I looked higher and saw her forehead protector, then the mouth I longed to plant a kiss. I saw her eyes, how they match her smooth, white skin. Those big, white eyes that never fail to remind me of the bitter truth. She is a Hyuuga. I do not belong to her circle, and we can never be together. I gaze at her. Like what she once did me.

Once she was the one who looked me from afar, giving me strength, giving me courage to endure how people once viewed me - a monster. Once she fainted every time I notice her. Once she would try and be close with me. Now, I am the stalker.

I find it really hard to understand how her feelings changed, making me wish I had her eyes. Maybe then, she would notice me, as equal. Maybe I could look into her mind. But no. The Byakugan cannot search one's feelings. I wish I could.

Those eyes remind me of the tradition, that stupid discrimination. The times she stalked me, the times we spent together, are never. We can never be together.

Moments passed when she seemed to find what, or rather, who she was looking for. Inches from where I hide stands a man. His smooth, black hair flows as much as his robes. His complexion glows as much as his eyes. Those big, white eyes that seem to mock the terrible truth at my face: me and Hinata can NEVER be together. Because she is now going out with none other than Hyuuga Neji.

He has not done anything to harm me, or my village. In fact, he, like me, works for the good of our Konohagakure. He is a great shinobi but I loathe him as much as he's honored by many. Once when we're young and weak, he took pleasure in hurting my beloved Hinata, whom I later avenged in front of the whole of Fire Country and now, they're going out together? Fucking traditions. Makes me regret I even let the male Byakugan user live years ago, in the Chuunin exams. He was at my mercy. He owes me his life. And how I'm now yearning to make him pay.

The two embraced, then Neji kissed her. Passionately. I feel like breaking down. Even the Kyuubi inside me thirsts of his painful and brutal death. After what seemed like hours, the two parted.

"Hinata, let's go somewhere else...please," said the male Hyuuga.

"Why so, Neji-kun?"

"I'm afraid we have some company in this part of the village. Surely, we could use some privacy."

Damn it! I placed myself under a high level concealment jutsu and the bastard saw me without even activating his Bloodline technique! I swear I'll kill you, Hyuuga Neji!

The two left me dissolving into tears, helpless. We can never be together. NEVER.