TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Who wants to be a millionaire! by Artemiy

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Neither Naruto nor the game belongs to me... sadly...
Camera is centered at Deidara.
Deidara: Hello! Today I'm...
Dei's left hand: WE ARE hosting the quiz game...
Dei's right hand: We three are hosting the...
Deidara: Shut up, please, you are not even supposed to be able to talk...
LH: That's TV, everything is possible here...
RH: The ultimate power, television!

Deidara: I hope you liked my little act, because art is a...
*BANG!!!*
Deidara: Yes, thanks, art is a bang! And today's player is late anyways. Oh, there he is...
Kakashi: Cough... Yo... Cough... Should have bought better smokebombs rather than spend all the money on the deluxe edition of Icha Icha...
Deidara: So, today on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire!' Hatake Kakashi will try to answer 15 questions, the fifth and the tenth mark the save points, which you can't lose, also you can quit at any time keeping your current cash... Also you can use an Auditory Survey, a Call-a-Friend and a 50-50 hints once each.
Kakashi: Okay, okay...

Both sit in their respective chairs.

Deidara: Well then, we don't have much screentime, so let's start, and here's the first question for 100$: Who does Naruto want to become? A. Kazekage, B. Hokage, C. Ramenkage *laughter from auditory* and D. Akatsuki leader *hardly holds off his own laughter*.
Kakashi (reads the book): ...
Deidara: Um...
Kakashi: Huh?
Deidara: The first question...
Kakashi: Did we begin already?
Deidara twitches his eye.
Kakashi: Oh, right, let's see... Hmm... Well, B, obviously.
Deidara: *in a sarcasting tone* Are you sure...?
Kakashi: *quite seriously* Not really, but I take the chance.
Deidara: *irritated* Well, correct. On to the next question then, for 200$: Who is Konohamaru? A. The Third's grandson, B. Sasuke's niece *wild laughter from the auditory*, C. Sakura's girlfriend *again laughter*, D. Um... Who made the answers... Kakashi's uncle...
Kakashi: This is a hard question... Hmm... I think I'll use the 50-50...
Deidara: Are you sure? Isn't it too early? *O_o*
Kakashi: It seems like the best option. *continues to read the book...*
Deidara: Okay... Computer, please remove two wrong versions... So, it's A or D now. *thinks: "I heard he is a great tactician, why is he acting so weird..."*
Kakashi: *opens his left eye* SHARINGAN!
Deidara: What was that for?
Kakashi: To get an insight of the problem.
Deidara: It's only the second question...
Kakashi: I can't underestimate it nonetheless... I'll use the call hint.
Deidara: Okay, who do you want to call?
Kakashi: Kure... no, wait, I'll call Konohamaru!
Deidara: Oh, well, you have thirty seconds...
Konohamaru: Hello?
Kakashi: Who are you?
Konohamaru: Kakashi-san?
Kakashi: Konohamaru, who are you?
Konohamaru: Um... grandson of the Third... and seventh Hokage in the future!... What's the matter, Kakashi-san?
Deidara: Time's up... So, what is your answer?
Kakashi: I know, I'll ask the auditory...
Deidara: *VERY irritated* Great... Okay then, people, vote please!
After 5 seconds
Deidara: Here's the result... 100% of the auditory... what...?! Well, everyone said it's D, your uncle. *looks at the auditory and sees a lot of shadow clones in orange "Ah, that's why..."*
Kakashi: Well, it's hundred against one, so I'm picking the fou... Oh, the premiere of Icha Icha Paradise special Uchiha edition is in 5 minutes, bye! *vanishes*
Deidara: *twitches his eye* I'm never doing the hosting again... *creates clay spheres with his hands and throws them at the nearest trash can*

The screen blacks out.

Okay, that was very random and quite short, it might be better next time I hope ^^ And yes, Kakashi was acting weird because of that day being the day of Ero-sennin's new book premiere...
Don't forget to request hosts, players and questions! ^_^