TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki's Alien by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yes I am starting another new fic for an OC. In my opinion she is cuddly and luffy and hopefully luffed.
No Naru people yet have entered...next chapter... If I write it they will come... Ok I had a moment there.
Please excuse Kyouya....
Koikawa was a city like no other in the Land of Waves. Known for gambling, wealth, drugs, its ninja-less streets and the strays that roamed them instead. If tourists and travelers bothered to look past the gambling and drugs, they would see the true corruption of the city.

Street urchins and orphans flocked to the streets where others of their kind could be found by the plenty. They struggled to survive and when they accomplished that the strays, as the called themselves, would find work in the city that shunned them.

Some strays stayed in groups, the eldest protecting younger children in their ‘family’. Others would stay on their own and just live for themselves, wandering from territory to territory of the stray families.

Amongst the wandering strays there was one who was known to steal from and challenge other strays. That stray worked the way up the stray ladder or respect in less than a year using cunning and deviously dirty tricks.

It was said she was only five years old, maybe more, maybe less. That stray went by the name of Uchujin.

~*~*~

A dusty raven haired girl sat in the back ally of one of the city eateries. Her clothes consisted if a giant shirt turned dress and short, tattered shorts. Her long hair was a mess but her dark eyes shown with emotions a girl her age shouldn’t even know.

“Uchujin!”

Her head snapped at the call of her name. “Who are you?” she called in a soft demanding tone.

Two older strays stepped from the shadows and smirked at her. They were brothers of the local family, and one thing families hated were the wanderers who trespassed. “You got to deck Doku here yesterday when he stopped you from stealing. Now it’s time to return the favor,” the taller of the two sneered.

Uchujin’s eyes were wide as she backed up against the ally wall, soft tears falling down her dirty cheek as they approached her. “Please, I just had to go see a friend!” she pleaded.

The two boys towered over her as they approached, successfully trapping the younger stray. The younger brother looked from the tears to his companion, “Brother… she’s just a kid… can we let it go once? Just let the stray rules slip unnoticed once?”

“Doku! She’s a rat. Put her in her place. Teach her not to mess with our family. It’s in the Stray Code, an eye for an eye,” the boy said firmly.

Doku looked nervously at Uchujin who was still sniffling and pleading. As he raised his hand at the girl he noticed something slightly off. Though her tears still fell… a smirk had worked its way onto her young face.

In an instant Uchujin went from her teary eyes pleading to a chuckling smirk. Her small hand darted to the tool on her rope belt as she rolled under the older boy’s legs. She braced herself with one hand on the ground, the other grasping a rusted, old kunai as she watched the brothers.

She giggled and looked at them and then the kunai in her hand. Uchujin found it a week or two ago outside the city, it was rusted and dirty, most likely from a fight long ago. Since then she had come to use it well, it was a rarity amongst strays.

The older boy growled at Uchujin and picked up a stick from the ground and charged past his younger brother to the other stray. He swung and she dove the ground to dodge the blow. He took another swing, “This is for Doku!” he snarled as it smacked her face causing her head to snap to the side in recoil.

Blood trickled from Uchujin’s cheek as she lifted her fingers to the wound to look at the sticky substance. She gripped her weapon tighter and stood to full height, barely four feet.

He chuckled at her and she glared before leaping at the older boy. He screamed in shock as the light weight of the girl toppled him over. Uchujin used his shock to her advantage by digging her blade into his defending forearm causing him to howl in pain.

“Brother!” Doku cried as he pushed Uchujin over and helped the other boy up. With one last glance at the stray, Doku led his brother out of the ally leaving Uchujin once again sitting alone in the dark ally.

As Uchujin sat there, her kunai making designs in the dirt, she soon heard more footsteps approaching with a clapping joining it. “Bravo.”

“Nani?” there was silence as Uchujin tried to make out the other person in the shadows. She blinked back in surprise, “You’re not a stray…” she trailed off.

“Stray? No, I’m not. And you shouldn’t be either,” the other said as he stepped into the light. He was older, much older than herself, probably early twenties.

Uchujin shrank back in fear of the man. Strays like her had reasons to fear those older and not of their kind. Some were violent to the strays no one would miss and others were worse. Her lithe form curled up in the shadows as the man continued to walk towards her.

He had sleek black hair and unreadable gold tinted hazel eyes. He crouched down and looked at the girl with a soft and welcoming smile, “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Then go away! I dun need you here!”

He feigned offense at her words and looked at her carefully. “You would ask the one offering you a job to leave?

Uchujin’s attitude did a remarkable three sixty, “A job?”

“Yes. I saw your fight with that brat of a boy and I must say, you impress me,” he said calmly as the girl’s eyes lit up in response to the compliment.

“What would I have to do?”

“All you would have to do is anything I request of you, like taking out an enemy of mine when asked. See, I’m a respected casino owner here, I have many enemies. With you working for me, I can’t lose.” He chuckled, “I mean who would expect this cute face of evil?”

Uchujin leapt from the shadows exclaiming her acceptance. Her eyes were shining, she was finally leaving this behind her, this shamble of a life. A stray’s life.

The man grinned and pat the raven’s head. “My name is Aikawa Kyouya. And who is it that I have the pleasure of employing?”

“Uchujin, Kyo-sama!”

“Uchujin?” he said with an amused look, “That’s a funny name for such a cute little girl.”

“Uchujin means alien. The strays here thought I was weird so since I had no birth name I’ve always been called Uchujin,” she said with a shrug.

Kyouya smiled softly at her, "Well don't worry about them again. I'll give you a home, food, clothes, and money. You'll be free of this life. I'll make sure you're happy if you come and work for me."

Uchujin’s eyes lit up as Kyouya spoke. Her small hand was taken by Kyouya’s as he led her from the ally into the sun lit street.