TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Only Parts Shown by deathrosekitty

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I was just going to make this a oneshot, but I decided to throw some love on other Naruto characters. Then I was going to put each person for each thing, but decided that would be too much, so the first chapter came up like this. I hope for those of you who read like it. Yes I didn't add everyone on purpose.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OF NARUTO.
If you watched Ino throw her head back and laugh, you could see her fall.

Shikamaru thought he was seeing things. Either that or he was demented. The lazy teenager saw all the ways he could kill her. Each and every move that would lead to her demise. Ino had always thrown herself in everything she did, even acting like a bimbo for the traitor Uchiha. Laughing now, everyones eyes were upon her. Maybe Shikamaru should remind her that the enemy was hiding before them. Just waiting to attack.

Chouji shook his head. Realizing what Ino was telling the enemy. Orochimaru was hiding among them with his precious Sasuke. The fat boy knew that Ino was betrayed by the pretty boy when he left. Chouji saw how she covered up that she ever liked him. She was an open book if you cared to look past the pretty face... and the bitchy-ness. Yamanaka Ino was laughing at her failures. She was going to take them down tonight or die trying.

Sakura frowned at her friend. Ino knew they were here, right? How could she be laughing at a time like this? Sometimes the pink haired girl thought the blonde had lost her mind when they lost Sasuke. Sakura called to her, "Hey Ino! Be ready to die tonight." As Ino responded Sakura was more than a little frightened. "I already am."

Naruto smirked towards her. He was going to impress Sakura with this one. Ino seemed like a fine warrior now that she got past the Uchiha. She was kinder and easily befriended him. Naruto's smirk fell from place as for an instant the fox thought he saw Ino fall. Blood surrounding her body, showing cuts. He shook his head. It had to be a hallucination, right?

Temari knew she had no right to but into Ino's life. She knew exactly what her Shikamaru saw when she laughed. The sand kunochi sneered as Shika whispered into Konoha's beauty's ear. Ino better stay away from him or Temari would take her volunteering to die for herself.

Kakashi observed. Ino had been more something when her sensei had died. The silver haired jounin couldn't put his finger on it, which was strange, since he usually could figure out everything. He decided to ignore her.

Sasuke shook his head by Orochimaru's side. Ino was wasting her time like always. Laughing. Just like Sakura used to do. Inside the pretty boy was anxious. Feeling as if the girl had surpassed him in something he couldn't put his finger on. If Sasuke felt curious enough he might even ask her.

Deidara smiled to that heavenly laugh. A kind of sadistic smile. He wondered if she liked being cut and bruised, or just wanted to remain as unobtainable as she looked.

If you saw her anger, you could see her break.

Ibiki saw how Ino pushed herself. Growling in anger as she slammed her fist into tree after tree without chakra until her knuckles bled and you could see the bone. She was facing her bad memories by doing this, so Ibiki never told Ino what she should really do.

Tsunade was the one to always patch Ino up from training. No one could do it otherwise. She fought back. The 5th Hokage never understood why Ino wanted to leave her wounds and scars on her body so much, but was aware that the girl was slipping into insanity. The wounds must have made her feel alive.

Jiraya thought Ino was drop down hot. Though when he asked her if she wanted to be in Icha Icha Paradise the old pervert found not to piss her off. Behind Ino's insane anger Jiraya saw she was losing a battle. He wondered if she'd join the enemy soon.

Gaara raised an eyebrow at Ino's tactics. He had been on a mission with her and saw her fight. Though it was kind of... barbaric, even for him. She seemed to get things done. The red head was always curious as to why he felt like Ino was a kindred spirit when she fought...

Neji figured the only part of Ino that wasn't worthless was her anger. The reason being is when she was angry the blonde just kept on getting back up. The Hyuuga thought that even if Ino's legs were cut off she would continue fighting until the end. That is why Neji trains her.

Lee felt more than a little unnerved as he watched Ino and Neji train. Knowing that his friend would make her angry on purpose, so that she'd actually strike him. Lee was just glad that the anger was never turned to him.

Kiba wasn't afraid of Ino when she was angry. What could the bimbo do? He never called her that outloud though. The dog lover wasn't stupid. If Ino couldn't beat him in a real fight she could find other ways to get him back.

Orochimaru thought it was a little too like Sasuke. To be so angered so quick. Maybe when he took over the Uchiha's body he would make the Yamanaka his... It sounded like a good game to the snake.

Itachi felt interested. For once. Ino wasn't afraid... after a certain point, of him. Itachi was tempted to snatch her up and see what else the blonde could make him feel.

If you saw her cry, you'd see herself. The real her.

Hinata held her for many nights. Ino would scream, kick, and fall off the bed. That's how they had become friends. The shy mouse had left her cold mansion with her cold family. Hinata admitted sometimes she'd want to go back to the hatred, rather than pick up the pieces of a broken woman.

Shino let her pound on his chest. Cry into his coat. The Aburame would smell Ino's hair and try to forget the urge to hold her. Ino has never run to anyone in an emergency or when she was overwelmed. She never ran to anyone except Shino. Even after years of this he still didn't know how to feel.

Anko sympathized with the blonde girl. It wasn't so long ago she had been broken too. Teetering on the brink of joining the enemies or killing them for hurting her. Ino would have to decide which side she was on for herself. Even if she was already slipped inside the darkness.

Kabuto haughtily ignored Ino's breakdown when Orochimaru abducted her. He didn't know what Orochimaru wanted with her, but as he observed her Kabuto also knew he didn't want to relate with her. But as Ino was crying he could see himself. That haunted him.

Kisame curled up his lip at Ino's uselessness. What was the point to have a girl that would only cry? He could only fantasize how Itachi could feel something with this twit. Even when she was angry she was annoying...

Genma took Ino under his wing and taught her what to do with her feelings. He showed her how she could attract people to herself if she'd use her emotions a certain way. Genma didn't know which was creepier. When she used her emotions against him to tempt him or that eerie gaze in her eye when she showed no emotion what-so-ever.

To herself.

Ino couldn't care less who hated her, who loved her, who wanted her, or who didn't notice her. She wanted what she wanted. And she would get it. The blonde would turn the enemies world upside down. Ino will become a hero to be feared and admired.

Most of all... She couldn't lose to Sakura. Not when Asuma told her not to on his deathbed. Ino guesses she does this all for the sensei she much respected and loved.

So no. Ino won't lose in love, life, or even... death. She had to be better.

But was she really so much better than Sakura?