TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Gardian Angel by Zynthos

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: AN: I've read many stories on this site and I have a friend who writes occasionally but this is my first attempt at a story. I'm planning on trying different styles of writing (you might see humor or action). As this is my first story, and I am writing it to improve my non-existent writing skills comments about writing technique would be appreciated. I have to thank Kovva for time and help. That's it.

Note: I don't own Naruto
Chapter 1 - Dog Breath or Loud Mouth

by Zynthos

Dog breath or loud mouth, how do I get myself into these sorts of situations? *sigh* If Ten-Ten, Sakura or even Ino were in my position they would know what to do. Then why did Kami-sama have to place me, ME of all people, in this situation… It’s been nearly half a year. Half a year since Kiba told me his secret. Half a year since he told me that he loved me… Six months later he still tells me that. He won’t let me forget. I can no longer sleep for fear of a nightmare.

It’s nearly dawn now. The streets of Konoha are silent, expectant of another dull, boring day, but the beating of my heart and the cacophony in my mind could fill the city ten times overflowing with sound all of it confined in my small, pitiful body. I’ll get up in a few moments to get ready. But get ready for what? The day? What is there in the day to get ready for? Training? Hardly. Missions? No. Friends? Perhaps. Picture after picture lining the walls can attest to that. Pictures of my friends, my teachers, my family, my team… the four of us, Kurenai-sensei, Shino, Me… and Kiba, they’ve become my second family. No, my first family. The family that actually cares for a weakling like me. After Okaasan died, Kurenai-sensei became my mother. I can tell her almost anything, but it is with my girlfriends that I find my solitude. Ten-Ten, loud but cheerful. Sakura, even louder but a great friend indeed. And Ino, even louder then both of them combined, but a helper to those in need. They are the foundation of my life. Without them I would tumble over like the tower of Babel. They keep me sane when HE isn’t around.

Ever since he got back from his training with Jiraiya, we’ve gotten to know each other. Little by little we’ve become closer friends. I’ve worked my way up to where I can hold a conversation with him. Of course eye contact is rarely ever involved, and whenever it occurs, he is the one that initiates it. I don’t care. Just being around him gets my pulse beating and my heart soaring. I know that I’ve got a long ways to go, but as Hokage-sama once said “love where you are, and grow from there”.

The sun is coming up and the birds are starting to wake up. What a beautiful sunrise. Fresh air in one’s lungs sure can do wonders. Looking out into the horizon, a picture of him appears in my mind. The landscape reminds me of him. His hair as bright and golden as the sun, his eyes, blue and vast like the skies above. I realize it now, the reason for getting ready for the day. It’s because of him. For him. For the man in my smallest, most precious picture, the one lying on my desk, placed there only for the viewing pleasure of my selfish eyes.

Please, please notice me. Please see me as something more than just a friend. I don’t know how much longer I can wait. No. I can wait for all eternity until you see what I feel. But the troubles and confusions of life grow everyday. Pressure coming from all directions, especially from my brown haired teammate. Please, for the sake of my heart and soul. Love me. Naruto. Please…

-Hinata Hyuga

February 14

Valentines Day