TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Worlds Gone Insane by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: blah blah blah! its the 7th chap already! i dont own naruto! u know the rest!
((ok. my friend that is Haruka wanted her to daydream in her character so i hope she likey! to all the rest of u out there too!))
~konoha~
They all fianally got to the ramen stand just to realize Haruka was missing.
"hey! wheres Haru-chan?!" Tori shouted.
"i dont know. i think she strayed off somewhere..."Yuki commented.
"its ok. she knows her way back to the appartment and besides, shes got plenty of weapons and moves up her sleeve incase of danger..." Kakashi said.
~with Haruka~
She was walking through a field of black roses with thorns. She grabbed one and cut herself on a thorn and watched the blood run down.
She heard a noise behind her and whiped around. She saw Oroichimaru and Uchiha standing there.
"you! both of you!" she yelled at them taking out a katana. "where are the others?!"
"well..hehe. that crazy girl was of no ussss...ssso we got rid of her." Oroichimaru hissed.
"what?! what about the others?!"
"we couldnt do with jussst a plain corpesss around now could we...so ssshe redefines zombi.."
"what?! i'll kill you!" she yelled and went to strike them. She cut off Oroichmaru's head and blood poured.
She turned to the Uchiha and he knocked the katana from her hand. She scowled and grabbed his shoulders and made eye contact. He paused and looked at her strangly.
She smirked and kneed him in the stomach then flipped him and kicked him in the head. She took out a kunai and stabbed him in the heart and turned it to make sure he was dead.
THUMP!
She had fallen off a branch on the tree she was sitting in daydreaming.
"ok! whos the dumbass whos gunna get killed?!" she yelled to no one inparticular. She heard a light chuckle.((-_- ppl plz inturpret that rite...))
She turned her head to see none other that Shino.
"what do you want?! and were you the one that knocked me out of my tree?!" she interogated.
"heh. you were completely off balance so you just fell...and YOUR tree?.."
"yes MY tree!"
"i dont see any sign of poperty such as your name on it..."
She took out a kunai and carved her name into the tree. "there. now it is MY tree." she said with a smirk.
"well it looks like to me your desperate for a secret admirer..." he said with a sadtasict smirk.
"w-what di-did you s-say?! im gunna kill you!" she charged at him but got held off by a wall of bugs.
"well..i wouldnt try that rookie. your still new at this."
"am not! im just as good as anyone else! come on! i want to see you fight without your bugs!" she said getting into a stance.
Then the rest of the group comes rushing twoards them.
"shrew! no fighting right now!" Hikari called to her.
"man! we'll have more sparing later! believe it!"((do i even have to answer who said that?))
"fine...i look forward to it." she said with a smirk to him and turned and started for the town. "hey. can i get sumthin to eat? im starving!"
"oi. Haruka what are we going to do with you?" Yuki said hitting her forehead.
"umm feed me?"
"Haru!" They yelled at her remark.

((kk. i know this is kinda short i may make it longer. besides im positn 2 more chaps today so b happy! plz tell me if u like!))